speaks to my blood

Diane Allahgreen shes so beautiful inn a fierce kinda way . .

Any one else know who she is?

Nope. Who dat? Other than the obvious that she is female.

Are you American? If you are you probably wont know..come to think of it, if youre British you probably won`t know either…!

Shes an English not-too-succesful 100 metre hurdler.she always seems to reach the finals but comes sixth or fifth all the time..I quite liked her before cause she kinda looked like this girl I knew but then I saw her in the final of the European Champs. (thats athletics) then ah my eyes! she had sweep of red make-up and appeared like a flash of dazzling beauty in my face.. I doubt most people would feel atracted to her..shes too sharp and fierce looking for general taste…this isnt some new beauty Ive uncovered, this is almost entirely subjective…like I said, she speaks to my blood

I fell in love with on Tv

what?

Jon4th4n,
Thank you for the explanation. To answer your question, I was born in what was then Czechoslovakia, which has been split in two (Czech and Slovakia) in 1992. So to be politically correct and up-to-date I will say that I am from Slovakia. Currently I reside in Ontario, Canada.
Thanks to you, I now know who Diane Allahgreen is.

Ciao,

Is Canadian accent much different from American?

Yes Canadian accent can be much different from American. It all depends on your area, province, or state.

If you are referring to my ‘who dat’ I was just playing around with words. I like to change things now and again. I like to use different accents, words, slang, etc; I keep myself entertained.

For instance, I was singing in the shower a few days back and somehow I got to making a wrap beat with my mouth (more of a drum and symbol noise) when I realized I needed some lyrics, so I came up with a short line that I have become quite fond of…

“I’m here to proliferate
my postulations
to the populations”

What do you think?

sounds like you’re going out of your way to insult people now, mate.

What? I don’t understand!! How am I being insulting?? :frowning: :frowning:

I have a genuine interest in accents, and was curious as to the difference between the usa and canadian accent!

sounds like your going out of your way to find fault in me :angry:

Jon4th4n,
since the quote Louise was referencing was your question directed at me, I just want to let you know that I didn’t take it as a bad thing. I understood you were just asking from curiousity.

Cheers,

Did you intentionally type wrap or is that a typo? Not trying to be insulting but it was either I ask or stare at it for another 20 minutes.

I meant to type ‘rap’, sorry for the confusion.