comedians

sorry, for the record, does louise sound like a bloke’s name to you?

you might be french?

that would be louis. with no e.

Ah, but you might be Louis Etoile of Marseilles, but you prefer LouisE. Ha, find your way out of this one!

i would use a space in between then - Louis E - so as to make it look like i didn’t have a girl’s name.

you know i’m right :wink:

I have to warn you, I have never backed down from an argument before. Don’t make me resort to “Your Mum” jokes.

‘I don’t know why you claim to be Sigmund Freud.’

‘Why do you claim I’m not Sigmund Freud?’

‘Why do you keep asking me these questions?’

‘Tell me about your mother.’

bill & ted

Billy, you are adapting to the oddity of time-travel with the greatest of ease.
bill & ted

Not the best line, but one thta still cracks me up for some reason.

Louise, Ive got to ask, Excellent Adventure, or Bogus Journey?

“Have you ever heard of the emancipation proclamation?”
“No, i don’t listen to hip-hop”
South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

excellent adventure, clearly. it was hilarious.

I liked Bogus Journey too, but i didn’t like the ending. Especially that part with the robots, i mean WTF?

I did prefer the first, it was fresh, but the second was uber-cool too.

i want to see gold member. i think that the rest of the population of london has been to see it and i’m feeling left out.

heathers is one of my favourite films: ‘a rebel? is that what you think you are?’. teen angst epitomised.

meh. Goldmember just seems like more of the same. Austin Poewrs was great, AP2 was the same jokes over again, and GM seems like the same jokes over and over again.

yeah, but i hear it’s funny. i’m not looking for any intellectual stimulation at the moment.

i saw goldmember (being a memeber of london’s population and all) … didn’t rate it, i’m afraid. it roused the odd chuckle but nothing more notable than that. beyonce knowles was looking fit as ever in it. grr.

I meant you missed the point…

…Hicks in this quote is not trying to refute rational political/atheist argument, he is using the comedy medium to satirise/take the piss out of the American religious right, who do not use rational argument.

Pi ked this because it posted on my birthday.

:occasion-balloons: :occasion-birthday: :occasion-birthdaymulticolor: :occasion-cake: :occasion-candle: :occasion-clown: :occasion-gift: :occasion-partyangel: :occasion-partyblower:

[tab][/tab]