Shoualin Monks

Today I have seen the Shoualin Monks perform in Reading. They were fantastic and great to watch.

I just wanted to know, has any of you ever heard of them, and if so I would love to talk to u about them!!

yes I realised just now Shaoulin is not correct spelling Shaolin is!!

Do you mean the show “Wheel of Life” by shaolin monks?

Yes I do, sorry I can be a bit vague when I like! Sorry!!

they can ingest their testicles!!!

what? do explain…

They spend so much time flinging themselves around that their poor little knackers are rather at risk so they just kinda … shove 'em up somewhere safe. Brill.

what exactly do these monks get up to?

oh, its a circus thing. makes sense now.

taxi!

The Shaoulin Monks performed a story (The Wheel Of Life) demonstrating a lengend that has been recited for several years. The main purpose was to demonstrate their skills and tell you of how ‘The Five’ came about.

The Shaoulin Monks oringinated from the Shaoulin Monastry in China and they perform Kung Fu martial arts. They have to have incredible control over their body to perform such moves as well as being able to move with incredible speed and have the type of stamina that come with it.

Cirus act? :unamused:

Anything involving people flinging themselves around to entertain is a circus in my view, and that includes Liberty X. Don’t get me wrong, I really like Liberty X. When did I lose the ability to post anything sensible on this damn site?

or rather, when will you gain the ability to post anything sensible? :wink:

I see… but this is not to entertain us, it was to inform us.

Or you can look at it that I was at a theatre therefore was there to be entertained I suppose.

so do the people in cirque du soleil.

didn’t meant to insult your monks, sorry.