Big Brother

Hello all,

Now i’m sure some of you will have noticed that big brother 3 has started. Now i know that not everyone is obsessed (i’m not …yet) but I was just wondering what peoples opinions were of the people in the house so far? Who do you think will go on the first eviction? Who do you think might win or is it too early to tell.

bye for now

i think the one who left planned to from the start - she’s going to make loads of money from interviews as she was
a) the first out of the house this series
b) the first ever to leave because she doesn’t like it

i think that’s kind of clever, she’ll probably make £70k + from this, and she didn’t have to stick it out for ten weeks.

i disagree, lou. nobody is interested in sunita. why, you say? because she was bloody irritating. the only money she’ll be making will be from those qualifications she was so proud of. i think she went on thinking she’d win (because she seemed to have no concept of reality and thought she was a bit special), and she wanted the 70,000 (to pay off her barrister-sized student debt).

I agree, Clarice. I like to think of myself as someone who’s pretty easily starstruck (KURT … so small) but even I wouldn’t be excited by Sunita… she was a manly, pointless, pompous scraggy woman.

i admit that i wrongly anticipated a media frenzy surounding sunita’s departure. i don’t know what there is left for the ex housemates - they’ve done the unthinkable and canceled night fever. will they just have to sink back into the meaningless lives they once knew? will they ever feel loved and special again? would davina recognise them if she bumped into them in the street? the current series doesn’t seem to be attracting the same media hype of the previous two - i think that they’d better start shagging soon, or their ratings will be screwed (boom boom).