pooey hands

this is nicky and jane’s question.

would you rather have one very pooey hand, or two slightly pooey hands … forever?

the poo is as unpleasant as real poo, but you CANNOT wash it off.

don’t get me started clarice… really… haha

i’m still going with one very pooey hand. a pooey hand is a pooey hand, quantity aside.

yep, me too. one pooey hand is the way to be.

i’m thinking 2 slightly… but i’ll never know the answer to this, it’s just impossible!!

one pooey hand. you can always hide it up your jumper or something.

Wouldn’t that make your jumper really pooey? So then you’d have one very pooey hand and one slightly pooey jumper. Not good methinks.

I can’t believe you’re even disputing it. One hand, clearly! Otherwise you would never have a clean hand to do anything… even trying to open doors, you’d make the handle pooey. Ugh.

ok… with the one really pooey hand… would there be too much poo for you to put your hand in a glove? because if so then ill go for two and wear gloves

but what if i picked my nose? would i then be a pooface?

I second that emotion.

This is what philosophy is all about! :smiley:

I wonder if the Socratic dialogues ever discussed this issue? Does anybody know? If not, I’m sure they were thinking about it.

Well, just in case anybody is wondering my personal opinion on pooey hands, one pooey hand is the way to go. Unless of course the glove theory is reasonable.