biscuits

i think digestive biscuits are the nicest you can buy.

Do you really think so? I like the biscuits with caramel and chocolate on the top. Whats up with just plain digestives?

“Nice” biscuits are just a pile of crap - no one I knows think they live up to their name.

by far and away the classic “Jammy Dodger”

Jammy Dodgers BLATANTLY the best biscuits or those pink wafers.

Clara, you are so right about “Nice” biscuits. Ok, so they were made in Nice, France but it’s very confusing to be shown a biscuit with “Nice” on it when it fact it should just say “Rank”.

I like the caramel Rocky bars aswell (yes i know they aren’t biscuits). My god, I could eat 10 of them. in fact i’m going to get some now

Digestive biscuits are orrible and taste like cardboard. They are acceptable only if there really is nothing left to eat and you are on your last legs.

i hear ya brother

i’m still searching for the best dunking biscuit, they are either too sweet and ruin the taste of the tea, too crumbly and just disintergrate or they are skank. any ideas for the best dunking biscuit?

Rich Teas (no questions asked: it’s not a debating matter)!!!

why would u want to dunk anyway? completely ruins both tea and biscuit. much better to have cup of tea with, i dunno, carrot or something so you still feel cool and fresh.

dunking is an art, when i find the ultimate dunking biscuit you will realise how great it is.

digestive!!! all the way. jammy dodgers are okay, but only on picnics.
anyway, it’s a toss up between digestives and those yummy party rings. yum yum yum. could do with some of those. having an emotional breakdown over hitler and the Nazis and what horrible people they were.

alex got it right with Rich Tea… there’s something a bit special about those biscuits… mmm

thing which troubles me about nice biscuits is that they look like ordinary buttery biscuits. but they’ve got a really odd taste … it might be coconutty, i’m not entirely sure. so i think they should say ‘‘troubling’’ on them, not ‘‘rank’’. i wouldn’t pick them myself.

party rings are so nice. and you can’t eat less than a whole packet at once.

those ones with cows on are nice for dunking, malted milk. but i am in agreement with clara (despite you having stolen the first four letters of my name), you need something not warm and gloopy with tea. otherwise it all gets a bit too much. wouldn’t have a carrot myself, but its a ‘‘nice’’ idea (ho ho ho).

What annoys me about dunking biscuits in tea is the whole soggy crumbs problem - it just spoils the rest of the tea. I can understand the allure of the biscuit dipped in hot tea, but not when it has disintegrated into the mug before you have a chance to put it into your mouth. I’ll have a go with the ones with the cows and rich teas then - maybe I’ll have better success!

not for dunking, but hob nobs are well nice. the chocolate ones are yummy. not that i am allowed to eat biscuits. poor me

hobnobs are nice. digestives are nice too.
personally i think cow biscuits rock

i dont like biscuits
i prefer cheese

If someone could explain “biscuits” to an American with no understanding of British culture?

cookies

LOL

i agree with the digestives. i eat them liek a baby too. i just suck on them till they get oozy, and then ya eat it. mmmm good.