fitties

same goes for ‘‘all along the watchtower’’ by jimi hendrix. both songs are on the soundtrack for ‘‘a bronx tale’’. great film, and it also has ‘‘i only have eyes for you’’ by the flamingoes and the complexions (or some such silly name) - tune.

J’Lo… now there’s a proper fittie.

jessica alba…drool

and lana from smallville

and a nice biggie

that last woman looks like a dogs arse. and i think clarice is proper totty.

do not dis jessica alba like that
she is fine!!!

aw thanks. its hard, but someone’s got to do it. you’re quite the hotty yourself.

and that jessica alba girl could be pretty, but lets be honest…shes gone for the slutty look. not good. she needs to go to tony and guy in london, get a nice sophis little choppy cut, some glasses to suit her face frame and get some makeup which isn’t from a theatre retailer. she’d be nearly there.

nick, in future could you post a link to the image rather than including it in the post, considering how incredibly huge it was. thanks

I don’t rate her anyways. Give me a pasty white girl anyday.

another pasty white girl? am i not enough?

girls with curled hair are hot, they have curled hair one day and straight the next, ahhhhhhh the mysteries of the female species

lena: steve jackson would never do a thing like that. he’s kept it as faithful as possibe to the book… the only way he could have improved upon it would have been to have made the film about 6 hours long.

the reason she has been given a bigger part is purely to make it make sense in film format - the average movie-goer would be pretty pissed off that aragorn picked arwen over eowyn if arwen had as tiny a part as in the book.

anyway, bollocks to liv tyler, my vote goes with drew barrymore. every time. grrRRRrr.

and as for drinks - how could you1?!!?!? fucking white lightning!?!?! the only people who drink that are sad old tramps who are too old, stupid and drunk to know any better.

anyone with class knows that white lightning is the most expensive, acidic and fizzy of cheap white ciders.

anyone with class knows that the point of cheap white cider is to be cheap and easily drinkable.

anyone with class drinks frosty jackswith its distinctive mellow overtones when allowed to go flat and warm, or better still, polaris - with its clear appearance, £1.75/2 litres price tag, watered down taste (but not strength) and low fizziness it surely is the king of all chemical waste.

white lightning has been defaced for the pretender to the cider throne, a new even more skank-hoe cider has been discovered - Makay’s Cider, it was 89P for 3 litres!!! and it’s 7.5% not bad. granted it tasted like the run off from Windscale mixed with the rotting entrails of a corpse and i’d swear it glowed in the dark. as yet only one shop appears o seel it (this little corner shop near the Ferry Boat Inn in norwich, but soon like this disease it is it should spread.

frost jacks - thats like a poor relation of white ligthning, white lightning is the true gehtto drink.

puts down his glass of white strike

(and im not even joking)

well, that’s it im afraid. bye bye torquay, fuck you and your polaris… im moving to norwich. preferably above the ferry boat inn.

the best things about the ferry boat inn:-
live music,
nearby off licenses with dubious records,
it’s only a 2 minute and 15 second run away from the train station, meaning you can get last orders in at 11pm and be on the 11:05pm train home :smiley:,
the bar maids are hot.

bad points:-
it’s surrounded by yuppie houses,
the yuppies are usually in the pub.

my dad grew up in torquay.

and then moved to kingston, where he spawned offspring with the capability to make incredibly banal comments about their parents home-towns :slight_smile:

my brother goes to college in kingston

are you scared yet?

not particularly. should we be?

bah. well i thought it was a weird coincidence anyway.

i’m with you now. took me a record-breaking while.

i’m still not scared though. sorry.