Girls With Boyfriends

I have two girls who live in my hall (college dorm) who I would love to bang. They both have boyfriends that live hours away. How do I tread this tricky terrain? I already hooked up with one of them a few months ago while her and her boyfriend had momentarily broke up.

Any personal stories about banging girls who had boyfriends?

What about from the ladies on this forum? How do you treat this scenario?

may advice is…

if they are prepared to go for it…then do it.

They clearly don’t care enough about their relationship to be faithful so why should you?

On the other hand, you shouldn’t push the issue.

Put yourself in the right places…but always wait for them to make th efirst move…

i.e. dont go up and start a conversation…unless both you and they are battered…

be seen talking to other girls (good looking ones) in teh nearby vicinity when they are around…

Aren’t you/Shouldn’t you be concerned about being beaten up for it?

There boyfriends live hours away. And no I’m not really scared to fight either of them.

I actually know it from the other way round. I dated someone who had a girlfriend, or better to say was in a long process of breaking up. I did have the remorses a little but just for my part of the behaviuor, which wasn’t that initiatory or challenging. he had perhaps a little more. but it all didn;t end up well for me. anyway, I still don;t consider it wrong if you feel inside you have a crush on somebody, and if she complies, it is her relationship she has to defend in case it is urgent. am I being evil-minded? I think I provide a way how to strengthen a relationship, if it is unbreakable, it will persist. you are just an outer factor, part of the world that will threaten the relationship anyway. if it weren;t you now, it’d be threatened later by something else - e.g. ennui, different aesthetic standard on the partner, or simply some other guy.

well, I’m not telling you should misuse her mind or the long time she wants to pass. if you consider those girls mature enough to make their decisions and they are aware they are putting their relationship into risk…

Who gives a shit about right and wrong…I just want to bang them. What is the best way to go about doing this.

Ask one of these girls to give you an enema… it would suit someone like you.

My advice is:

Get a life.

What’s with all the hostility? I just ask for a little advice and you guys get all Socrates on me and try and force the way you think upon me. What’s the deal?

bill reminds me of a scorpio. when you dig a hole a throw a scorpio in it, and if you light a fire around the hole so the scorpio won’t get out, it’ll use it’s own tail (or whatever it is) to kill itself.

in both cases, they’re both desperate to use whatever they have, however, in a life they see no other way of living.

and bill, if you’re reading this, locke wrote on ‘innate ideas’ not really called ‘innateism’ i don’t know where you got that from.

Trix,

Here is my assignment for the paper

" Discuss and evaluate Locke’s critique of innatism. What is the primary target of Locke’s critique? Innate ideas? Innate principles? Innate knowledge? Is his critique of innatism successful? In particular, does it successfully refute Descartes’ or Leibniz’s (pick one) innatist doctrines? Regarding the latter question, you must state as clearly and concisely as possible Descartes’ or Leibniz’s position vis-à -vis innatism. "

Also to show that my teacher is not just an idiot, type in locke and innatism into google and a lot will come up.

It’s also a scorpioN not a scorpio. A scorpio is the astrological sign.

Too me nothing is funnier then when a person tries to show another person up, ecspecially when they do it in such a cocky manner as you just did, only to have it blown up in their face. I bet it sucks doesn’t it? I’m sorry you are not as smart as you think you are. But if it makes you feel better you can keep on trying to reduce me to a straw man.

You will in all likelihood fling insults back my way, maybe trying to relate me to some other insect(or astrological sign?What’s in my horoscope today?)…all in all it doesn’t matter. It’s pretty obvious that when you read this you will feel just like Sartre will predict you will feel. As an ‘object’ in the eyes of the other. From which you will try and defend yourself, trying to beat me, to put me down, because your ego couldn’t take not getting the better. You need the self reassurance that you are smart, that how you live your life is the right way. While normal, your actions will be completely predictable.

If I ask “Hi guys. What’s the best way to get the kid across the street from me a light, a spoon and a needle, with out his 'rents noticing? I got some really sweet money to pick up on this”, do you expect hostility? That’s not the best analogy ever, but it still works. Anyway, I stand by previous advice;

Bill wrote:

Immediately thereafter he wrote:

It should be to, not too.

Everyone makes grammatical errors. There’s no reason to be pedantic about it Bill, unless you’re simply trying to be an ass.

But then again, that appears to be the case.

Bill, if you are nothing but interested in having sex with these girls, do several things: make them laugh, tease them, and give them the gift of missing you. Make them want to be around you, then don’t be around. That’s basically how it works. Think of it from their angle- they can get laid whenever they want, because guys like you are everywhere. But they don’t want guys like you- they want someone who, well… entertains them (for lack of a better word) as opposed to pesters them. Someone who is confident enough to tell them to fuck off when they’re being stupid. Once you become exciting and challenging to be around, they won’t give two shits about their boyfriends anymore, because you are more fun. That’s it Bill. The secret to getting girls is to be interesting, exciting, and confident.

Just be prepared to deal with a lot of drama. Also, don’t worry about any emotional attachment that these girls may develop with you after you’ve charmed them and had sex. They’ll get over it. :unamused:

:laughing: :laughing: What can I say…other than… PWNED! :laughing: :laughing:

Play kinky games.

Boyfriends are like speed bumps…

But remember most girls suffer from P.A.S. Penile Attachment Sydrome. Once you do the deed they will in some way be attached and you will have to deal with it.

to bill,

locke’s innatism is a scholastic term not used by him, but by scholars. it isn’t something i would label as that.

i might come off as a ‘smartass’ but really i’m not. i just say what i think. and i would never label the ideas as smart anyway. also, i would never label the ideas as containing proper spelling and grammer. i wonder if you’ve noticed that i don’t capitalize anything. think maybe that might be a hint i don’t care about such things?

finally, my observation of you is my observation. i’m not, for all intensive purposes, passing judgement really. its not a path or a way of life i can honestly respect, and i think it commits many logical inconsistencies. but it’s yours. and i do truly believe that a deep commitment to hedionistic pleasures arises from an incredibly desperate place. and i see this in every one of your posts. my theory comes from first hand observation, and even reading epicurus and certain hindu texts seem to confirm this. i can be wrong, but you have yet to prove me wrong.

although it seems strange to be the first to point it out, there are a few moral problems with your aim of bagging these birds…

consider the situation from all angles, not just a selfish one. if you were sorely tempted by other people, but nonetheless in a loving relationship, would you prefer (a) a friend of the opposite sex you are attracted to to try and gravitate your panties; or (b) them to be a good friend (perhaps advising you to break up with your partner, if that is what you wish), and not be overtly sexual with them.

what this amounts to is a respect for their bf’s, the same respect you would hope for from other guys if you were in a relationship (which i hope you are not right now), and the kind the promotion of which would go a long way to reducing the aggregate emotional suffering (btw, im not a utilitarian).

this is not to say that the girls are not to blame if you shag them, but neither are you without blame, as some have suggested above, and you are specially responsible for what you do. you have a negative moral responsibility to respect the bonds of relationships.

plus, if you are considerate and kind, they will probably open up to you more, and you will realise that the kind of person who cheats on their partner is neither the person you could best spend your time with, nor the best lay :wink: (which i fear is your main concern)…

To Trix,

There is not a day in my life that goes by that I don’t contemplate living like a buddhist, and epicurean or like Jiddu Krishnamurti. In fact I was seriously thinking about spending a month on a personal retreat in a buddhist monastery this summer. Until I found out that you have to be 21 and I’m unfortunetaly only 20.

To Matthew,

That is great advice bro. I use that tactic already. But the problem with both of them is that they have been in relationships with their boyfriends for years.

Welcome to my world Bill.

And to those of you that dare judge Bill just realize that more of us are like him than like you. It is just that many tend to hide their true nature. Isn’t it totally human to desire the other sex (if your heterosexual)?

Bill if these girls are within the upper 18% then listen to Matthew E.
If these are average looking chicks, you might want to carefully try the trojan horse method. Come in as a good friend, and after you “prove” that you are the sweetest man alive you might just get pity sex. But you have to be very careful. You might just become too good a friend.

It all depends on the background of these females. Sad to say, I don’t know how you can get them in bed if they are airheads. For some sick reason I can not attract stupid little hoes. They might think I’m cute when they are drunk, but when it comes down to it I like to have too much conversations to waste my time with worthless people. Even if it is a one night stand.

I’m out of the game now, but that is because I have moral reasons not to. Nothing having to do with the notion that it is wrong. Damn it, if these girls are willingly willing to have sex with you, bang away. But if you are lying to them, hey. You get what you deserve.

I’ve actually gotten women in bed by just asking. Seriously. It is that simple. Ask and you shall recieve. But use your brain. You have to have confidence. Or at the very least fake it like you do. The type of woman that just live their live’s at the moment and will sleep with you at a moments notice, you have to get to know them. Study them. Understand them. Learn how their mind’s work. If they have any reservations and hints that you are looking to tie them down, they will bail. They don’t want long term stuff. They don’t want to worry about you stopping them from going to the club or the parties. So just play it smart.