ILP Supperclub...

Home-made egg fried rice and a late night Illy coffee… my current coffee brand of choice…

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unnzbghJB28[/youtube]

Amazing.

Would be better… cooked up with onions and served with warm fresh crusty bread and butter and a cup of tea with milk. Is raw meat proven to have any benefits? the closest I’ve got is tartared.

Tonight’s supper: from tonight’s dinner, of chicken/mixed capsicum/spinach rice-noodle stirfry, in a spiced sesame oil base.

Food!

The remainder of a grilled Jalfrezi chicken curry and poppodum dinner. Enough takeout for a while though :open_mouth:

A very early supper today, of a large slice of pineapple and a large peppermint-infused rum.

…a light earlier supper of pan-fried chicken wings, served with caramelised pineapple/caramelised courgette.

Home made lightly-spiced Organic courgette soup… it tasted of nature. :smiley:

Yesterday, from 5pm till 1am this morning… celebrating my niece-in-law’s 25th birthday.

At the pub/beer garden:
3 large glasses of red wine
3 double Bacardis and slimline Fever Tree tonics
1 shot of white sambuca
1 shot of black sambuca
2 packs of mature cheddar and red onion crisps… to share, but I think I ate most of them 8-[

At the tiki bar:
1 pina colada, served in a shell
1 shot of god-knows-what exoticness in a glass
1 strawberry pina colada, served in a shell

Now, I thought it sounded a lot when I ran this list through my mind when I got in and headed straight to bed… after feeding the cat his dinner, but considering that it was 8 hours worth of drinking, it’s not that bad :laughing: as it works out at 1 drink per hour + 3 shots.

Quite a late supper for me, because I don’t plan on getting up any time soon, and so I can sleep in without getting hungry, until I’m ready to get up… which will be whenever.

It’s the beginning of the weekend, so Rowntrees-Wine-Gums and a few vodkas-n-juice… until I fall asleep, so until that time hits, it’s k-rap time.

Can only seem to stomach two meals a day, so only breakfast and dinner but no lunch, for me, until further notice.

A cos lettuce, shredded carrot and lightly pan-fried-egg, salad… dressed with a standard, seasoned, lemon and oil dressing. Light and nutritious… so supper’s, back orn. :smiley:

A few fried eggs and pheasant scraps… only meal I’ve had today.

…a carrot… an organic one, to be precise.

I’ve not had supper since well… a gf/V jam-tart one, before the prior one below, so barely…

This evening’s carrot was equally as delicious as that last’s…

My taco sandwich project was a success.

1 jar salsa, 1 red onion, 1 green bell pepper, sour cream, nacho cheese,
all cooked with beef, the beef was seasoned with a BBQ rub.
Ate on dempsters 12 grain bread.

The rest of what I’d had fir dinner… lamb & a carrot/ginger slaw.

A super large orange, but not too super sweet… I definitely feel better when I have a small supper, a few hours before bed.

Thai prawn crackers and an Organic Sauvignon Blanc…

I had a chunk of pineapple at some point, but can’t remember whether it was before or after the prawn crackers :-s