What's for dinner?

Some more…

And some more…

And yet some more…

And a few more.

And one more…

Iceberg lettuce salad with bacon, onion, green pepper, colby jack cheese, tomatoes, and honey mustard dressing, cottage cheese on the side.

Ground beef and mushroom macaroni and cheese. Wow, that’s filling! :-&

Here’s a half chicken that some Mexicans served me straight off a grill, a pupusa steak taco that I got at a Salvadorian place, and a salted caramel milkshake that only a crazy American could come up with.

Another homemade salad with eggs instead of cheese.

…been having everyday meals lately, so looking forward to a nice culinary/fizz treat during the week… more a treat than a given from now on.

Nice meals MR… the non gluten/dairy ones, obvs.

Baked pork chops and garlic spicy Brussels sprouts

That milkshake though…

Too calorie-dense for my taste… every calorie should count. :wink:

Yeah but you don’t drink…or eat one every day.

As a food source, I still find that milkshake unjustifiable… as opposed to meat/seafood, vegetables, or even alcohol.

I’m sure it’s delicious though…

Smoked beef sausage and a baked potato.

Scrambled eggs with two types of tomatoes and green peppers, onion, garlic, black pepper, and salt over toasted Hawaiian bread.

Ok here’s a thing with bacon jam, sliced rare tenderloin and blue cheese crumbles on little bits of toast. And, a biscuit. The biscuit has peach slices, blueberres, fig fam, and candied lemon peels on it with some drippy blueberry juice drizzled on it with mascarpone in between the layers. This fucking thing is amazing.

London broil, baked potato w sour cream, and corn

Beanies-n-weenies with a cherry turnover for dessert.