What are you doing? (Part 1)

Good morning world! :happy-sunny:

Agreed, turkey bacon is not bacon. I would never buy that stuff, it was given to me so I tried it. Rated horrible!

This is one of those days where I woke up on the right side of the bed and am filled with hope and joy and I want to hug everyone and smile into your eyes until they light up and you return an enthusiastic grin to start your day. :smiley:

63 days 'til Spring. :happy-smileyflower:

Wendy, you can wake up on the right side of the bed and feel great, but we’re still all dying slowly with every breath.

Your name is Mr. Reasonable, not Debbie Downer, Mr. Downer. Oh, even such poo-pooing couldn’t ruin the magnificent day I was having. Today, I resemble a crab apple as I roll on towards my inevitable demise.

…watching Ginuwine sing nursery rhymes with 6 year old girls on CBB. :laughing:

Ashley admitted fancying him, but complained about his advances towards her, to the other ladies… the cheek.

Pony was one of the greatest songs of all time. It’s up there with “sit down on it” by Marvin Sease.

Pony is one of my all time fave sexy songs… I have a few :wink:

Sit Down On It? :laughing: I’ve only ever heard of Get Down On It… am I showing my age. :-k

The older you are the more likely you are to have heard it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQPjymWgpLg[/youtube]

#-o :laughing: Not sexy in the least I must add.

Greatest song of all time.

Hahaha! I have to agree with Wendy here :laughing:

It’s a bit sleaze geez, no? Reeks of pimp.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duPXGYoRUPE[/youtube]

I may have been a toddler, or waiting to be created even, when this track was out. 8-[

I predict that this kind of music will make a comeback.

The least sexiest pimp to have ever existed…one who’d starve I’m convinced.

That “musician” reminds me of authors who’ve written tons of books and only sold 100 copies covering the lot. What grave did you dig that “artist” out of? Put him back and may he R.I.P.

A pimp’s love is very different from that of a square.

You’ve already depressed me enough with your mistaken identity complex. I’m out.

Thanks.

Harvey Keitel was a creepy MoFo in the movie, Saturn 3. What a weird role he played.

Wow, my ILP draft folder is full of unpublished responses and OPs never to see the light of day. Is it a waste of time to write lengthy responses and never hit submit? There is a therapeutic aspect to it.