What are you doing? (Part 1)

:slight_smile:

…I had a moment WendyD… a moment in a strange land, with a stranger…

We all need those special moments

I sometimes tell girls that I have a stranger fetish. That way I can get a chance to bang them before I get to know them. I mean, I dont mind eventually getting to know them, but it is nice to put your penis into a mysterious woman.

Just to clarify MrR… it was not a sexual moment, but a feeling one, i.e. no bodily fluids were exchanged dear… What kind of lady do you think I am?

I’m quite enjoying the static between the male and the female right now… that, and practising my French in real time.

Are they so cleanly separated? The sexual and the emotional?

For me… yes.

I can do whatever I want, but everyone else is not me and so I say “Don’t try this at home, kids!”

Woah, they’re separated? By choice or au naturale?

Its easy to find someone to put your penis into. A little more work to find people that you’re always entertained by. Occasionally, there’s some overlap among the 2 types, but more often than not its one or the other. Listen to your brain. Not your crotch. Keep both stimulated though.

The kid manni up at 6am, gonna hit the gym, you already know how I get down… My competition is asleep, I aim to keep them asleep.

Studying Buddhism.

Life is suffering, the self is an illusion, desire is bad, everything is circular.

The End.

Watching catch up TV and catching up on ILP posts, after having helped the annoying ex update his CV.

Marrakech really took it out of me, so I’ve practically spent the whole weekend sleeping… and I’m guessing all of next week too… still got 2 suitcases to completely unpack, and a house to still tidy. :neutral_face:

I am the same in that way. It is separate.

Big Little Lies theme song

youtu.be/DSDXnrid5rY … awesome

and this also

youtu.be/n2MtEsrcTTs

Until I’m with someone I’m not with someone, so any intimacy up until then means nothing… as that’s unnecessary energy expenditure… like many emotions are.

I don’t know many women like you Mags. Once you commit, it’s on…I mean the emotional faucet?

How to graft a new religion out of all the already established religions? Since they all lead to the same afterlife essentially, that should be the unifying piece which is Peace if you behave. #-o O:)

Yeah ya do… Kris :slight_smile:

Commit to what Wendy? There was nothing to commit to… can we not enjoy any moment for what it simply is?

An old buddy of mine would constantly get caught up in each such ‘moments’ then bed the guy the same night on fake promises of dating… it broke her for years after… she should have took the moment for what it was, and then took herself home to her bed. These guys were serial monogamists/liars, and she… not very clued up on posh attractive alpha-male rugby-playing public-schoolboy-educated serial monogamist/liar types.

There is always someone waiting to take advantage of the weaker other… it’s like a human default setting… I’ve seen it happen all around me over the decades… humans simply cannot help themselves. Having a non-responsive setting to counteract the human default settings come in very handy during times like these.

youtu.be/DSDXnrid5rY

Try this version… it is shorter as the original soundtrack I think goes for about 10 mins.