listening to Rod Stewart…

The night is like a lovely tune
Beware my foolish heart
How white the ever constant moon
Take care, my foolish heart.

There’s a line between love and fascination
That’s so hard to see on an evening such as this
For they give the very same sensation
When you are lost in the passion of a kiss.

For your lips are much too close to mine
Beware my foolish heart
But should our eager lips combine
Then let the fire start.

For this time it isn’t fascination
Or a dream that will fade and fall apart
It’s love this time, it’s love, my foolish heart.

There’s a line between love and fascination
That’s so hard to see on an evening such as this
For they give the very same sensation
When you are lost in the passion of a kiss, oh yeah.

Your lips are much too close to mine
Beware my foolish heart
But should our eager lips combine
Then let the fire start.

For this time it isn’t fascination
Or a dream that will fade and fall apart
It’s love this time, it’s love, my foolish heart

Wow…

Leaving Marrakech in 2 hours… after a morning of quad biking (with my (should be husband) Moroccan driving instructor) across rocky dunes, sand dunes, many boulders, and a couple of dried-up river beds fed by the melted ice caps from the Atlas Mountains, passing Berbers and giant chicken villages (chickens destined for the local Kentucky and McDs) along the way… meandering through rolling valleys clinging to my (should be) husband’s waist as each bump brought our bodies closer each time till I melted into him, then I drove on the way back with him melting into me.

I want a Berber husband… to match my new Berber shoes and my Moroccan kaftan… while I eat my Berber tagine…

:laughing: wtf? :evilfun:

:slight_smile:

…I had a moment WendyD… a moment in a strange land, with a stranger…

We all need those special moments

I sometimes tell girls that I have a stranger fetish. That way I can get a chance to bang them before I get to know them. I mean, I dont mind eventually getting to know them, but it is nice to put your penis into a mysterious woman.

Just to clarify MrR… it was not a sexual moment, but a feeling one, i.e. no bodily fluids were exchanged dear… What kind of lady do you think I am?

I’m quite enjoying the static between the male and the female right now… that, and practising my French in real time.

Are they so cleanly separated? The sexual and the emotional?

For me… yes.

I can do whatever I want, but everyone else is not me and so I say “Don’t try this at home, kids!”

Woah, they’re separated? By choice or au naturale?

Its easy to find someone to put your penis into. A little more work to find people that you’re always entertained by. Occasionally, there’s some overlap among the 2 types, but more often than not its one or the other. Listen to your brain. Not your crotch. Keep both stimulated though.

The kid manni up at 6am, gonna hit the gym, you already know how I get down… My competition is asleep, I aim to keep them asleep.

Studying Buddhism.

Life is suffering, the self is an illusion, desire is bad, everything is circular.

The End.

Watching catch up TV and catching up on ILP posts, after having helped the annoying ex update his CV.

Marrakech really took it out of me, so I’ve practically spent the whole weekend sleeping… and I’m guessing all of next week too… still got 2 suitcases to completely unpack, and a house to still tidy. :neutral_face:

I am the same in that way. It is separate.

Big Little Lies theme song

youtu.be/DSDXnrid5rY … awesome

and this also

youtu.be/n2MtEsrcTTs

Until I’m with someone I’m not with someone, so any intimacy up until then means nothing… as that’s unnecessary energy expenditure… like many emotions are.

I don’t know many women like you Mags. Once you commit, it’s on…I mean the emotional faucet?

How to graft a new religion out of all the already established religions? Since they all lead to the same afterlife essentially, that should be the unifying piece which is Peace if you behave. #-o O:)