Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

See, I’m just a regular guy.

…‘cause grease is the way we are feelin’.

You really see it though? I’ve been told the younger mad max Mel Gibson and Clooney more than Travolta. Maybe its the angle.

Yeah, you look just like Travolta; same eyes, eyebrows, facial structure…

I wondered why Lys called you Travolta, now I know why.

Just remember. You don’t look too much different from Travolta yourself, Erik, so I don’t want to hear it.

directupload.net/file/d/4038 … 9k_jpg.htm

Say I look like Travolata now, bitches.

Yeah.

I never know when you’re fooling around Erik. I don’t think that Zooty looks anything like Travolta but that’s just my perception or lack of it in this case.

You do remind me of someone - I’ll get back to you on that - but definitely not Travolta.

You do have beautiful eyes though.

Shave!!!
:mrgreen:

Don’t believe the eyes. They aren’t that blue. It’s the light. And I do shave thank you very much. Just not every day.

What color are they? Mine are green but very often taken for blue to the point where people will argue with me over their color. Go figure.
Anyway, they are still beautiful…your eyes.
Your quite welcome thank you for shaving.

You’re not going to talk me down, Arc. Gosh you have such pretty eyes. Grow up.

But I would do my best to if I had to. For me, life IS worth it. :laughing:
But you do have pretty eyes. For what possible reason could that be manipulative?
Growing up is a process. Growing every which way is also a process.
Grow Zooty - grow!

You need to better decorate your van Zoot, it looks like a cubical.

But is it about decorating his van or about how small the image is and where the image was taken, which I think was in a corner.! He could decorate it with other things but if the image were of the same size, it would sitll look like a cubicle, no/ at least by your perception? If there were nothing on those walls, it might still look like a cubicle.

I might put an image of myself up sitting in front of two corners of a room (did I say that correctly :blush: ) and it could look like a cubicle too.

Make an enlargement of it, [size=200]Zooty?[/size] Don’t let him insult your home like that. :mrgreen:

I think a van might be quite cozy.

By the way, I do like your moon picture if it is in fact a moon.

:-&

:-&

Ok I’m going to pass this one.

hummm, what would Freud or Jung say here? :stuck_out_tongue:

They’d say “Friday night, baby? Dinner and a show?”

There is no van, Ferg, only a picture of a van, which is the thing you are perceiving. But then it couldn’t be a picture of a van either, because there can’t be a picture of something that doesn’t exist. Unless someone else perceived the van at the moment the picture was taken. But then that person wouldn’t perceive the van since they wouldn’t exist, because you don’t perceive them perceiving the van and taking the picture of it.

In fact, you are talking to yourself right now because I don’t exist, so I’m gonna step out now and let you finish this conversation…

Catholic philosophers are a joke, not insulting.

Actually, Freud would not have said that. He was married and I don’t think he cheated. Jung was an entirely different man though I love his writings and thinking. He was kinky. :laughing: Kinky can be good, provided both agree to the kinkiness. lol

Are you kinky, Arc? :evilfun: