Interpreting My Dreams

The origins of the imperative, "know thyself", are lost in the sands of time, but the age-old examination of human consciousness continues here.

Interpreting My Dreams

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:19 pm

Had a dream a few nights ago that I was having sex with a reptilian woman disguised as your typical sexy looking blonde bimbo.

She said that she wanted to eat me [cannibalism] with her sharp fangs as teeth and I knew she was a reptilian, but I tried going at it with her anyways. I managed to convince her to let me stick it in her ass and that was the end of the dream.

Not sure if there was any underlining message or interpretation to this dream.

Last edited by Zero_Sum on Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.

Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Interpreting My Dreams

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:24 pm

The last couple of nights I've had a dream that I was an SS officer fucking Anne Frank. This reoccurring dream has horrified me.

Not sure where to begin interpreting this dream.
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Zero_Sum

Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Postby pinkladydragon » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:21 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:Had a dream a few nights ago that I was having sex with a reptilian woman disguised as your typical sexy looking blonde bimbo.

She said that she wanted to eat me [cannibalism] with her sharp fangs as teeth and I knew she was a reptilian, but I tried going at it with her anyways. I managed to convince her to let me stick it in her ass and that was the end of the dream.

All dreams contain messages. The problem lies in interpreting the meaning. Try to remember what you were thinking about the day before/after you had the dream. There is usually a connection.

As to interpretation, without knowing the context, then here are some avenues to explore: Another word for sex is intercourse. That can interpret, not as sex, but as "social" intercourse. That is, in talking to or socilaising with other people. As to reptilian? Ask your self what experiences you have had in the past with reptiles. Did you ever own one as a pet? Do you like/dislike lizards? Ever encountered one in real life? If so, did it make an impression? Another idea related to lizards is that they are cold-blooded. "In cold blood" describes "a cruel deed done with deliberation and without mercy. " So, it could mean that your experience of someone is that they are as described. Cannibalism? I'd need to think about that one.

(I should add that I regularly interpret my own dreams.)
Regards,

pinkladydragon
pinkladydragon

Postby pinkladydragon » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:28 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:The last couple of nights I've had a dream that I was an SS officer fucking Anne Frank. This reoccurring dream has horrified me.

As with the OP, sex can often mean "social intercourse" in dreams. Anne Frank? Well, she was hiding from the Nazis in a house for years, never going outside and with a very narrow social sphere. Do you want to change your social sphere? Make it bigger or reduce it? Another association with Anne Frank is just the word "frank". Have you recently encountered people who are very frank in their views? Does that sort of frankness irritate or do you like people who are frank?

Again, try to think what your main preoccupation has been over the period you had those dreams. Was anything bothering you, for example?

Anyway, these are the sorts of questions you might ask yourself if you want to get at what those dream messages are about.
Regards,

pinkladydragon
pinkladydragon

Postby Meno_ » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:28 am

I agree, as much as Freud has been dismissed lately, sex and politics are strange but they are bedfellows.

The latency of sexual deprivation does not warrant forced upon euthanasia of the ancient laws of higher authority.
Meno_
ILP Legend

Postby Zero_Sum » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:22 pm

pinkladydragon wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:Had a dream a few nights ago that I was having sex with a reptilian woman disguised as your typical sexy looking blonde bimbo.

All dreams contain messages. The problem lies in interpreting the meaning. Try to remember what you were thinking about the day before/after you had the dream. There is usually a connection.

As to interpretation, without knowing the context, then here are some avenues to explore: Another word for sex is intercourse. That can interpret, not as sex, but as "social" intercourse. That is, in talking to or socilaising with other people. As to reptilian? Ask your self what experiences you have had in the past with reptiles. Did you ever own one as a pet? Do you like/dislike lizards? Ever encountered one in real life? If so, did it make an impression? Another idea related to lizards is that they are cold-blooded. "In cold blood" describes "a cruel deed done with deliberation and without mercy. " So, it could mean that your experience of someone is that they are as described. Cannibalism? I'd need to think about that one.

(I should add that I regularly interpret my own dreams.)

Well, most women are cold blooded reptiles where it makes sense.

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:25 pm

pinkladydragon wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:The last couple of nights I've had a dream that I was an SS officer fucking Anne Frank. This reoccurring dream has horrified me.

As with the OP, sex can often mean "social intercourse" in dreams. Anne Frank? Well, she was hiding from the Nazis in a house for years, never going outside and with a very narrow social sphere. Do you want to change your social sphere? Make it bigger or reduce it? Another association with Anne Frank is just the word "frank". Have you recently encountered people who are very frank in their views? Does that sort of frankness irritate or do you like people who are frank?

Again, try to think what your main preoccupation has been over the period you had those dreams. Was anything bothering you, for example?

Anyway, these are the sorts of questions you might ask yourself if you want to get at what those dream messages are about.

I think with that dream sexual intercourse with Anne Frank was a form of humiliation and domination of a Jewess with large Khazarian milkers. I got off on her humiliation, pain, and suffering being fully exposed.

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:31 pm

Meno_ wrote:I agree, as much as Freud has been dismissed lately, sex and politics are strange but they are bedfellows.

The latency of sexual deprivation does not warrant forced upon euthanasia of the ancient laws of higher authority.

I don't know what it is lately, every dream of mine is sexual or pertaining to sex.

Recently I had a dream that I was at a Ukrainian brothel doing the usual you would expect in a place like that where afterwards the prostitutes were begging to be married to me in order to get citizenship. Weird dreams, very strange.

Zero_Sum

Postby Fixed Cross » Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:51 pm

Awesome.

You're coming to terms. Sex is the subconscious way of opening up to, recognising someone as oneself, ones own. No one can escape their ancestry.

Last dream I had I was in a helicopter over a forest and feeling ecstatic for a reason I didn't understand. I was just flying here looking out over the ocean of trees wondering why I felt happy and then a gleaming river came into sight and I woke up.

Another dream I had recently was where I was making coffee and then I realized I was making it for a whole ballroom of aristocratic women who were very impatient, and I realized I cant make coffee for all of them, and as I was wondering if I should just drink be coffee myself I woke up.

Another dream, a few weeks ago- I was aware of feeling excited but didn't know what I was looking at and didn't pay attention as I was dwelling on the excitement and the physical pleasure associated with it and then I realized a wolf was staring in my eyes from very close up. As soon as I noticed I started laughing and woke up laughing just like I did for the first weeks after Trump won the elections. I have a feeling I know what it means.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
BTL
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby Meno_ » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:37 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:
Meno_ wrote:I agree, as much as Freud has been ldismissed lately, sex and politics are strange but they are bedfellows.

I don't know what it is lately, every dream of mine is sexual or pertaining to sex.

Recently I had a dream that I was at a Ukrainian brothel doing the usual you would expect in a place like that where afterwards the prostitutes were begging to be married to me in order to get citizenship. Weird dreams, very strange.

I can understand where those women are coming! from, but can they not say, never mix never worry?

After all, they are not a bunch of buchenwald rejects nor are.they the epitome of the naive but perfect fraulein!
They are not exactly in the zone.

Far from it.
Meno_
ILP Legend

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:38 pm

You need to figure out what part of you is Anne Frank. What part wants to hide. What part you judge as weak, most likely. The SS officer is the electric non-emotional aspects of your mind, which are in love with ideas and try to get rid of anything in the self that does not fit with those ideas.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:44 am

Karpel Tunnel wrote:

You need to figure out what part of you is Anne Frank. What part wants to hide. What part you judge as weak, most likely. The SS officer is the electric non-emotional aspects of your mind, which are in love with ideas and try to get rid of anything in the self that does not fit with those ideas.

I did describe the dream as a nightmare, right? I believe that I used the word horrified.

Last edited by Zero_Sum on Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:46 am

Meno_ wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:
Meno_ wrote:I agree, as much as Freud has been ldismissed lately, sex and politics are strange but they are bedfellows.

I can understand where those women are coming! from, but can they not say, never mix never worry?

After all, they are not a bunch of buchenwald rejects nor are.they the epitome of the naive but perfect fraulein!
They are not exactly in the zone.

Far from it.

I wish that I could afford a Ukrainian piece of ass. I'm currently very financially insolvent or what is deemed economically non-viable. :(
Last edited by Zero_Sum on Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:53 am

Fixed Cross wrote:Awesome.

You're coming to terms. Sex is the subconscious way of opening up to, recognising someone as oneself, ones own. No one can escape their ancestry.

Last dream I had I was in a helicopter over a forest and feeling ecstatic for a reason I didn't understand. I was just flying here looking out over the ocean of trees wondering why I felt happy and then a gleaming river came into sight and I woke up.

Another dream I had recently was where I was making coffee and then I realized I was making it for a whole ballroom of aristocratic women who were very impatient, and I realized I cant make coffee for all of them, and as I was wondering if I should just drink be coffee myself I woke up.

Another dream, a few weeks ago- I was aware of feeling excited but didn't know what I was looking at and didn't pay attention as I was dwelling on the excitement and the physical pleasure associated with it and then I realized a wolf was staring in my eyes from very close up. As soon as I noticed I started laughing and woke up laughing just like I did for the first weeks after Trump won the elections. I have a feeling I know what it means.

Where we going with this Fixed? I think that I know where you're going with this but I want to hear it from you first.

You see, I already have a detailed answer for you if you're venturing into the territory that I think you are. I don't think you'll like my reply and it will catch you off guard too as it won't be expected. I'm ready for whatever curve ball you got in store for me. 8)

Zero_Sum

Postby promethean75 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:21 pm

so i had a pretty gnarly dream recently too. it involved... i'd have to say probably the coolest girl i've ever been in a relationship with. came to find out she was a sociopath too. locked up in dorthea dix mental hospital just like me. name was tanya. she died somewhere around... i wanna say 2000 because i was in my mid-late twenties when i heard about it. got hit by a car when crossing the road.

anyway, so in this dream i'm wandering a post-apocalyptic scorched earth being ravaged by tornadoes (they were everywhere), and suddenly she appears and leads me into this underground tunnel which ends up in a kind of underground city like in the matrix. she was all tatted up and had mad-max like leather gear and shit on. and she had some kind of rank down there too because she was ordering people around. don't remember much detail other than that.

this could be a subconscious expression of two fantasies; the ideal woman and the collapse of civilization. i'm always watching out for either... but if i could get both, why, that'd be just fine with me.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby Fixed Cross » Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:33 am

Anyone ever had predictive dreams that posit a challenge that'll come that comes true?
- Thucydides
BTL
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby Fixed Cross » Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:37 am

Zero_Sum wrote:I wish that I could afford a Ukrainian piece of ass. I'm currently very financially insolvent or what is deemed economically non-viable. :(

gotta utilize dem pee I am pee genes

- Thucydides
BTL
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby Fixed Cross » Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:41 am

Probably dreams can be engendered by remote control nowadays, there is so much advancement with signal engineering which works on our conscious minds continuously and perhaps though other means on our subconscious minds as well.

Regardless of whether human telepathy exists, it sure comes to exist in machines.

Seriously power sex dreams are good. Meaning you aint dead on the inside.
There still a chance of getting in the game, shedding victim mentalities, becoming a primacy. Fuck "Alpha" - these days you need to be a damn principle to get any class.
- Thucydides
BTL
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:53 am

promethean75 wrote:so i had a pretty gnarly dream recently too. it involved... i'd have to say probably the coolest girl i've ever been in a relationship with. came to find out she was a sociopath too. locked up in dorthea dix mental hospital just like me. name was tanya. she died somewhere around... i wanna say 2000 because i was in my mid-late twenties when i heard about it. got hit by a car when crossing the road.

anyway, so in this dream i'm wandering a post-apocalyptic scorched earth being ravaged by tornadoes (they were everywhere), and suddenly she appears and leads me into this underground tunnel which ends up in a kind of underground city like in the matrix. she was all tatted up and had mad-max like leather gear and shit on. and she had some kind of rank down there too because she was ordering people around. don't remember much detail other than that.

this could be a subconscious expression of two fantasies; the ideal woman and the collapse of civilization. i'm always watching out for either... but if i could get both, why, that'd be just fine with me.

I'm totally down with that man, I like to refer to that as an apocalyptic girlfriend.

If you can't get a girl now wait for the apocalypse and if you see a starving woman offering her a can of Pork'n'beans is guaranteed to get you laid. Bitches got to eat. :lol:

It's a propositional exchange, "You want food? Here's my cock, get to work girl."

[Preferably willing without the salty tears.]

Zero_Sum

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:07 am

I remember having this dream where I was dating a single mother with children. It seemed like a nice dream right up until her four year older daughter brought out a shotgun and blew my head off on the living room couch, I woke up instantly after that. What the hell was that all about? Child murderers are creepy you know, they look all cute and innocent but all of that is a false veneer with a killer hiding inside. 8)

Zero_Sum

Postby promethean75 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:05 pm

Child murderers are creepy you know, they look all cute and innocent but all of that is a false veneer with a killer hiding inside.

psychopathic children are the shiznit. pomeroy is my fav. here's beth. mom and dad lock her door at night so she doesn't sneak into her brother john's room and beat him up and stick pins in him. kick his ass, beth! woot woot!

anyway turns out she wasn't a real psychopath. what a bummer. just another case of an angry child who seeks outlets for aggression.

here's a good one, based on some of piaget's stuff on the developmental sensory-motor stages of children. the normal kids are able to make inferences and generalizations while the psycho kids are totally lost. check it out. that letter-number classification on the wall might be the level of fuckedupedness, i dunno. one of the kids with a higher number figured the shit out, though. maybe the crazy kids are the ones with the lower numbers.

that first girl's like 'fuck wearing it, i'm gonna eat it!' and she's throwing up gang signs already... ain't even ten years old. that's what i'm talkin bout. second kid's like 'waaaaait a minute. what's going on here?'

promethean75
Philosopher

Postby Zero_Sum » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:33 pm

I had a dream that I was a sparrow and me along with all the other bird species went to war against all the humans almost in a Hitchcock sense.

Zero_Sum

Return to Psychology and Mind