I think I might be slightly anorexic / OCD

It’s something I’ve been concerned about for quite some time but it seems to be getting worse. I always worry about what I eat, and if in doubt, I won’t eat it. I’m apparently exactly on the boundary between a healthy weight and being underweight (8st 3lb) but have been losing again recently. I also seem to be worrying about stupid things like are my clothes folded properly and dust or dirt being on furniture.

I have never had anorexia but I have had OCD for over twenty years. It does not bother me because I simply do the things that would
otherwise cause me anxiety were I not to do them. The anxiety would only be mild and short any way and so it has never really been
a problem for me. But it is on a spectrum like any psychiatric disorder and others who have it might be more severely affected than I

I feel that if I give in to the urge to, for example, keep checking something, it will only get worse.

Only you can decide what to do as you are the one actually experiencing it so the decision has to be yours
It might contain itself or equally it might multiply to other things as well but right now you just dont know

Your weight is fine, quit worrying so much.

It seems like it’s already been getting worse, just in the last year or so. I need to stop it somehow.

Do you know what actually triggered your OCD in the last year ?

Not sure really. I just found myself overly worrying about what I was touching.

If there was a trigger that would explain why it has only started when it did but unless you know you cannot be certain
I do not remember any thing triggering mine and simply assumed that it was just a natural extension of my personality

It’s a big problem for me because touching things is how interact with the world around me.

How tall are you?

5’6"

110 lb would be good for your height

No that would be underweight.

What will you do if it carries on getting worse ? How would you stop it ? Have you considered anything ?
Do you experience it all of the time or is it only at particular times ? And is it specific or more general ?

I notice it more when I’m stressed or if I’m in a hurry. Not sure how to stop it. Try and ignore it I suppose.

You could try and ignore it or reduce the stress that triggers it instead

Long term : Meditation

Short term : Awareness of breath.

Tapping (EFT). thetappingsolution.com/what-is-eft-tapping/

That’s what I’ve been doing.

I’ve tried meditation.