Mindstates as Drugs

I gotta say, yeah, when I feel annoying like in frustration I kind of get it to my head, like a rush. Thats one opportunity. Like make great leaps from sitting down on a pinprick.
Another is sorrowfulness, like walking along a dull pool. Memories swarming like dead mosquitos in a wind that doesn’t make sense, and the heart pumps battery acid as Ive heard the right people say it. In Atlanta, they drink battery acid, by the way. Or some stuff that looks like it. But drugs kill mind states. Drugs are like some parasitical mind state that makes a mockery of other mind states, like emotions. Drugs don’t make emotions very happy.
Not to mention other things like feeling the allure, tracing the chemicals all the way back to their root but Im not talking about that here. Im talking about minor infractions on the peace like a small frustrating setback. Sometimes these are the most powerful drugs, that if you kick in the door right all the limits fall away. Maybe this was the trick for ancient soldiers, wear prickly metal clothes so to be annoyed all the time to a point where life or death bend like truth and lies in a song.