The Circle

I have been reading Emerson’s essay on circles.

The essay displays experiential design. I experience the nature of the circle when reading the text. Open the mind and go with it: Think about how geometry is shown in humanity, creating different shapes arbitrary? With certain kind of eyes, our conversations, debates, rebuttals, are encircling one another. I draw a circle - someone draws another - A,B,C,D… There is a building of knowledge at work here. Universe proliferates life from the kernal/nucleus, expansive outward from membranes - microcosm to macrocosm activation. The sun produces solar-consciousness like a small,quiet ripple. Self-induced conscious trip…still expanding :arrow_right:

Yeah. And vrip-Vam-BoOm. Straight to the moOn.
See kids.

Don’t go harder than weed or alcOhol. In fact stay faaar away from the drugs.

Yet knowing philosophy and disregarding psychology entirely, brought me to the advanced notion of concluding, that there’s habit and addiction toward both worlds of wants and needs. =D> Nice try psychology nice try.

Yes, I understand.

Complex but I’ve tried studying over locke’s essay on concerning human Understanding. Yet all at the same time not knowing about understanding human concern, nor Sir Locke. Absolutely nothing and something of a little nothing at the same time.

Now this isn’t a play on words. It’s intensely powerful voyages of human ethics and understanding all on it’s own on what life encompasses.

Although I haven’t gone that far into these ethics and relevance until now.

Rebuttals and having to obstinate others own realities isn’t plausible in a world where people don’t even concern others about even events we’re facing everyday. Still I entice you to provide more accurate evidence of application.