Liberalism is a proven mental illness

I see global civilization at an impasse where it will inevitably destroy itself and I see nothing, I mean absolutely nothing that is going to change this whether it is from the left or right.

Current values are inefficient or impractical and this why civilization will destroy itself where no mass movement from anything and anybody will stop that.

Who or what truth? Yes, there is the sword and threat of violence behind every corner. It is the only constant behind humanity.

To be “Conservative” means to want to preserve values. This is in itself a positive thing.
Not all “Right” is conservative, though. Morons can’t preserve things, only destroy. So morons can’t be conservatives.

We live at the end of human history or its twilight, preserving anything at this point is a fight and battle that cannot be won. Perhaps in civilization’s ruins maybe but not until then.

There never was civilization. Trump is the first beginning of a possible civilization.

Your faith in the political establishment disturbs me, at this point we’re going to have to disagree.

I think you were tired and reading a bit hazily, Joker.
I actually wrote that I like Trump. So that means I loathe the establishment.

I dont think we will ever agree or disagree, as you don’t have a position at all nor do you ever respond to peoples stated positions. You just release a bit of your malcontent about life.

No, nobody’s joking around here. You think Donald Trump is against the establishment? He’s just another establishment member.

I don’t understand the rest of your post.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOY5OzdXU18[/youtube]

Trump embodies the establishment, he is a billionaire who came from massive wealth. The only difference is that instead of picking a puppet, he just decided to become the puppet.

Warren/Sanders 2020!

Slightly less establishment, better than nothing! I bet they’d still do plenty of drone strikes though.

Global economic collapse and world war III 2025!

Stop trying to make global economic collapse happen. It’s not going to happen.

//

Here’s one for you. Left/Right politics is a load of shit meant to, and which has successfully distracted almost everyone from what’s really important. One guy is right and doesn’t have what he wants? Blames the left. Another guy is left and doesn’t have what he wants? Blames the right. Hilarious really. They’re both morons. The world doesn’t run on moral theories. A marriage license shouldn’t be important to a christian or a tranny. No one can take your gun if you’re willing to shoot them. You can abort your own baby with a little effort, and you can keep it with a little more. Idiots. Money, and control over the time you spend on this Earth are well…sort of the same thing, and the only thing that ought actually matter to you. But you’re all so dumb chasing after each other and blaming each other for shit that doesn’t even matter that apparently, 99 percent of the world is pissed off and doesn’t have enough money and isn’t spending their lives doing what they want.

I mean really think about how much effort humanity puts into this nonsense. Republicans rape and take kickbacks and subvert the constitution and the will of the people. So do democrats. If you don’t see that you’re actually an idiot. Politicians aren’t, and have never been in the business of pleasing their constituents. How on Earth can anyone think that that’s how it works? Children. Take care of and responsibility for yourselves. It’s not gonna be better until you do. Peter, you’re too caught up in some ideals that don’t align with reality, Uccisore, you are too. It’s ridiculous.

Like when a person is so caught up in the talk radio narrative that they might as well be one of those dolls with the pull string on the back that just says the same 5 things over and over. Holy shit. The more predictable a person’s responses to something are, the less they are probably thinking for themselves. Intelligence is not memorizing a whole shit load of talking points and then going around reciting the same line over and over no matter what. It’s just not. Only an idiot never deviates from a principle.

This is essentially an economic rendering of the will to power.
And this is why I support Trump, who is the first non-ideological, purely economical president in the “Free World” since those old Jefferson guys.

Ive always loathed both left and right, more so the right until Obama, whom I supported out of silliness as early as 2004 when he came out with is book, proved that the left can still inflict even more insane, unnecessary cruelties upon people domestic and abroad than the right.

Trump has always been “left” when the republicans had their idiots, now when the idiocies peaked in name of the left, Trump, who is a wise man veered to the right. Certainly Trump does not believe in left/right. This is the cause of his war with Bannon, now.

All this aside, Liberalism, as an ideology, which is dubbed “right” in Europe and “left” in the US, is a mental illness, in that it renders brains defunct. Equally, racism is a mental illness.

Mr. Reasonable:

“Take care of and responsibility for yourselves. It’s not gonna be better until you do. Peter, you’re too caught up in some ideals that don’t align with reality, Uccisore, you are too. It’s ridiculous.”

K: please show me how I am not “align with reality”

Kropotkin

Fixed Cross, you’re right, Trump is purely economical and people love that because money is number one issue every election. Maybe he is good for the country, money wise, fair enough.

But a lot of crazy shit is coming down the pike. What I mean is, best case scenario, we avoid nuclear war or any other calamity, today’s youth are preparing to strap helmets to their heads, live and work in a virtual reality.

AI, nanomachines, ect, all coming like a tidal wave.

What will be the ramifications of such a society? Who knows, who cares, because money money money has everyone’s focus.

That is the downside of a profit-only driven mind. It says fuck everything else.

Today’s youth might grow up in more comfort from wealth, but they may be more confused by the complexity of society.

As far as the title of this thread, I find political hatred disgusting, no matter was “side” your on. Maybe people will unite and be as one in our fight against robots.

This discussion can happily go on forever with its lack of specifics. Yes, Mr. Saint, gave an example of VR, and one that I agree is off, but examples do not a good case for the OP make. Which liberalism? Always? Mostly? Conservatives today would be radicals in earlier periods, often precisely because their beliefs are liberal. This does not make them the same as liberals or even a cohesive category. My point is rather than if you want to snap at each other keep it all vague and historiless. Make it seem like if you are a conservative now, your temperment would not have pushed you to support George the 3rd. It is very facile when viewed in a timeless vague way. Did we determine what the rape was in the OP. Haven’t conservatives also defended rape? Which conservatives, what liberals, what timeless categories to determine these things are we using? While the people with power laugh at this Coke vs. Pepsi barking match.