homosexuals vs. transsexuals

i’m sorry you are struggling with your sexuality

Her struggling sexuality is her secret happiness.

Obsessions eventually find delight in every form of their extremes.

It is not that you are A or that you are B. It is that you are obsessed.

… that is a warning.

There is no contest between transsexuals and homosexuals, its a game played not to win, but to realize there are no winners or loosers, only the requirement that the trans is superior by being able to play more parts.

Sadly, this is true. I do find happiness in my homosexual thoughts for some reason. However I must clarify something…Sexual frustration, in the sense of being rejected by someone I love, does not make me happy at all, it actually makes me incredibly upset.

Sadly, I am no longer obsessed with transforming my genitals into ladyparts. My only passion is making my curves more ladylike and my visage that of the woman. Actually I am not obsessed with much anything, I have even lost interest in videogames. Mostly I feel the vacuum of the void, surrounded by a hopeless society of hysterical idiots who cannot be reasoned with who I am powerless to control. Among them I feel alone.

Thankyou, I have always felt that deep down, transsexuals were superior to homosexuals. However I have begun to lose my respect for transsexuals, I would actually rather date a transvestite. It seems the female hormones tend to transform some men into psychotic narcissists, self-obsessed with their own supposed righteousness and so quick to hit the block button, like a paranoid personality.

Its called reverse transference via anti Oedipus channels

Your obsession is with sexual and social intrigue (two of the primary instincts). And “the void” is the final result of all obsessions expired, because the other instincts were ignored to death.

Not sure what you mean exactly.

Since I have no sex life or social life, it is natural that I would prioritize those things, due to need/lack. I have no trouble finding food, thus I don’t make posts advertising what I had for dinner, like some do in cooking threads.

I feel mixed because for creative people like you, it is apropo to bide by Nietzches’s warning not to look into the abyss. I believe Mahler was veery to be analyzed for the same reasons. But if you care to we may delve into what is meant here.

Hmm I think you are right but it is too late. I have looked into the abyss and it has poisoned me with it’s void.

As I keep on telling you try to find something that will give meaning to your life rather than
being perpetually miserable all of the time because you have no friends and cannot get laid
I am all alone in the world but it does not bother me at all and you could feel just the same

If it has, you are stuck there, the void has no degrees of being there it has claimed you. You’re either in, or out, no doubt about it. But I don’t think you should give up. If you do, there is no point in trying to ascertain the difference, and maybe down there, not literally being down there, but thrown ou5 like a litmus test, you are merely preparing yourself, and those who are trying to throw you a lifeline, rejection also seems like an ultimatum, and the panick ridden despairing mind sees no reason to surface.

It’s almost impossible to reconcile vanity and rejection. There appears no life left, everything being sucked out, and then the final countdown looms inevitable.

This inevitable , inevidable ghost in the machine, creates the anti oedipus, at first in gifted individuals, who disseminate it, and leave little room for doubt either.

This is where the desire machine tries to further kick it into higher gear, but some of the gears have become ridden with disusable guck, and stalls the engine. You worry your soul like some engine additive can dilute the grime, but you know better, it’s systemic.

Young transformer machines can try reignite the very young, but then they are also infected.No it’s not what I think you’re thinking about that, not the glamor, or the unreachable paranoid machine, that the Anti Oedipus is raised as a rebellious son, because a mutual infection has reached a no return state, but when the symbol has become a metaphor,
Only one thing is left among an array of them.

It’s the raising of the seventh veil, the exposition of that of which the emperor must declare of his naked vanity, unable to realize that for which only the young were tailor fitted.

Let it be, and take its own course, that which must, accept the pain of it, the pain of letting go, the almost impossible creating act which can become a powerful tool of configuration.

The depth conspires to configure, a transfiguration of such depth, which may propel a shared plateau to be raised, in a historically successive modality, that is why the young, and the young at heart are chastised for their impatient ejaculation of wants, creating objective and objectionable demands on temporal inadequacy for following that paradigm. They leave behind those who’s soul misses the keys with which to unlock the secret mysteries, not available in their time and place. Thus their vanity begins to serve them and anti oedipus, serving only those gods, who have remained perfectly preserved in the attic of perfection, only to linger there, while working the underground, as if to prescribe it to the world at large.

That the transfiguration of Narcissus not to revert to a level where again , only to see someone other then himself, to a point where the ancient middle aged magic could revert gold into its primal elements, and reveal the power of the soul as not some glittering abstraction based on a perceived and common value, that’s it, that’s where homogeneity can delve into the Hart’s and minds of those who preceded us, whereby to give them homage in their common attempts to make us possible, to create us, their progenitors out of common clay.

Once that tapestry can be visualized in a practice, day by day, the tension of the anti hero will become evident, and shared with others, sons and lovers.

In the above, Hart is deliberately substituted for heart, he was a poet, who wrote among other things, ‘Brooklyn Bridge’.

Meno, what you’re saying is all so very confusing, it’s hard to follow.

Surrep you need to get out of that state of mind, surrep there is more to life than death.

Ref: Zizek’s critique of the 7 veils, from A Thousand Plateaus by Deluize and Guattari. Where I’d d63 when you need him?

Trixi, I am trying to understand, that is all, the references are for others also, to try to web him into a subject, at least with some meat on it, if you don’t mind; irrespective that it is Your forum, and You may not wish to digress this far. But after all we’re philosophers, might as well, if You’ll be willing to go along.

Is this it? I have a headache and I haven’t eaten all day really.
zizektimes.com/2017/10/slavo … at-is.html

So, then, after all, the difference is reduced severely.
Both are fabrications, one for theatre, the other for its justification. But don’t mind this work in progress, because there is the throwback to the existential mode of authenticity versus bad faith. And nihilism just shows, or the void or the abyss, how the primal motive overcomes this difference, and how it does need to negate the other, in spite it really not wanting to.

But returning, sadly, again and again to the central theme and its physical positioning, does not the sense that it is merely a misunderstood unity posing as a duality disconcern?

Will that duplicity help to overcome a simple representation over its machine made manufacture?

Although the seven veils presents a dicothomy here, let me worry further, while me too need to attend to a call for an earthly meal I prefer to skip at the moment.

I have no problem with being dead forever and so accept it unconditionally while also having something that gives my life meaning while I am still alive
So my state of mind is perfectly fine whereas yours is not because you are unhappy as you have a very negative mental attitude which you wont change
You will carry on being unhappy until you do change it but you refuse to listen to me although I live in hope that one day you will stop being so unhappy

i will be unhappy because my life is a pile of garbage and the world is a pile of garbage i will not sit back and believe in fantasies such as eternal non-existence, eternal non-existence will probably not ever happen because you cannot perceive non-existence thus consciousness will always seem to exist.

Many are stuck in desperate want for what isn’t to be, the very heart of suffering.