Psychedelic Trips, your experiences? if any.

I have had a few.

So you know that I have far too much to say about it.

I can identify it a bit.

Mushrooms:

“oh man, what it is, to be a man.
Oh man.
music sets in
Yeah I know,
its pretty cool,
and its very painful”
(tender, gratified laughter)
music stops

Acid:

Plastic lizard left on the disconnected furnace as experiment appears, when re entering kitchen after intake, as indisputably and terrifyingly angry-scared real fire breathing lizard. Walls are seen as shields of electrons, in constant motion like the rims of a speeding car,
Death becomes friendly, neutral, a clean plate from which we eat life.

So shrooms are more organic, emotionally confronting with the body, and drawing knowledge about the futility of 99.99938 percent of verbal discourse, seeing purely and only as an organic activity of discharge, with all conceptual implications as delicious and unnecessary implications which cause further pleasant psychosomatic reactions - meaning as luxury. Who needs meaning when you have life?

Acid just provides near absolute clarity within concepts, and thus forges their relation into a proper jungle, where one can hunt down real truths, like the Double Helix, which you can’t conceptualize on mushrooms.

I’ve been trying to get hold of mushrooms for years to try
it and somehow, it just never happened… I’ve tried weed
and once, just once, coke, that didn’t end well…
I haven’t tried anything else but no real desire either…

Kropotkin

Oh no coke is the worst.

First time I did it thought well I don’t need this at all, I already like to talk and listen to myself.
The last time I caused so much mayhem that it had consequences for the bar it was at. Bad drug. It rules politics. It rules many professions where blindness is an asset.

Complex Christ complex, Bay of Tonkin, time in a bottle, heading down melrose seems to be for ever, I feel the earth moooooooooove, ohm I’m dyin’, now reel foreward, fired off driving job before completing trainin’, and now yeahhhhhhj, back on the xxxxxxxagain, I feel good, I’m a bum again
Well not totally. up on police table brought back, nurse say’ in were worried about you boy. Aretha on the juke box before heading down to philosophy classes, chain of fools

Haha
Lucky for me I dont tend to want to drive in these conditions.

Some friends a mine have had their Christ complexes. One of them included that with his death. I never had the remotest shadow of the idea that I am the Christ. That was like, 2000 years ago. Things have evolved. In my self-glorifying psychedelic moments I sense myself royalty, king, dragon - A magical earthly creature of tremendous self-enjoyment. I sense Earth as pure wise love, and take the freedom that comes with that. Earth isn’t afraid of our experiments.

I never went pure Christ, and never purely as in sharing Christ as in Buddha being everyone. ; only marginally setting a border between them.

There was never a doubt that it was managed/manageable.

Surprised you never did DMT/5-MeO-DMT, Jakob… Would think those would be at the top of your list…

I guess you don’t know me very well.

I always advise anyone against taking this drug. Its the same sort of deal as MDMA, it just permanently uses up your physical brain for a bit of excitement and “truth” that no longer applies afterwards. But it happens on a level where MDMA doesn’t even penetrate - inside the cerebral glands.

“Stay true to the Earth, Brethren!”

• self-valuing logic.

In any case, I recommend against using any vision-bringing drugs more frequently than once every few months. Myself, I prefer some years apart. If only to do proper justice to the visions, let them play out in life. So that goes for psilocybin carriers.

MDMA, Salvia, DMT, Crack - it seems to me that these only bring you closer to death, by using up your life-power at increased speed. The “incredible experience” people relate of is probably just their sense of death approaching as a “friendly guest [they]'ve brought to bed”.

As a general rule, I only use drugs that make life seem more difficult. I want to have to make an effort to deal with it; when it comes to chemistry, I only trust struggle. Id compare any drug that makes things seem less complicated to a form of death.

Still - not having tried it, there is a chance I unjustly insult those that have used DMT and Salvia. Just read my comments as an expression of personal ethics.

if limited strictly to occurrences of drug use, after smoking (what I believe was only pot) I hallucinated my male neighbor having breasts

One of my dogs inhaled mushroom compost and got very very sick. Had a trip to the vet.

I had to cover up the veggie patch with a tarp so the dogs did not have access to it.

Mushrooms are dangereux! for people and animals.

Sorry if I digressed, but this little tale is true. Why would one purposely digest the fungi? You must be crazy or have a boring empty existence.

Treat your bodies with more respect and love.

Mushrooms taken in small quantities are less risky than acid for one knows in advance what they are taking. That is to say they are
completely natural and so will therefore have nothing artificial added to them. Whereas acid could have any thing added to it and
one may not know how strong it is until after it is taken. Mushroom trips then can be lighter but the experience can also be better

Demoralized - means you are gay.

SM - your dog probably has a bad diet. The shrooms were working to clean up his digestive system.

Jakob, I don’t think so. Ben is the youngest of my dogs he is going on 11, the eldest is 14.

According to the Vet, below is the likely reason for Ben’s sudden onset illness.

youtu.be/Wr4xTm9aZiE

Why do some people need to escape reality via the pathway of drugs. There has to be some sort of weakness present for a person to contemplate taking that first hit not knowing whether or not they will become an addict.

Taking drugs is not always about escaping reality rather enhancing the experience of reality
One can have good experiences just as much as bad ones and that is why people take them

I hate to say it SM, but you are judgmental in a very unhealthy way. I honestly think you should try if you can psychologically handle some weed. People who can’t are usually psychologically stunted or sociopathic. Proven.

No one is addicted to mushrooms, furthermore - you are not taking the trouble to inform yourself.
Mushrooms have been a sacred means of communion with nature for tens of thousands of years. Our civilizations arose from that sort of practice.

You are bringing dishonour on all of our ancestors, and I won’t stand for that. Read about the Greeks, Tragedy, and the Threshing
Floor. At least put some spirit into it. Don’t be one of these pointless people behind the sideline screaming that someone is doing it wrong, while never having set foor on the field themselves.

Also, please don’t tell me you take a veterinarians advice on how to handle your own psyche. Please. Even if it is so, don’t let me know.

It is not unlikely that human consciousness came to be as a result of psychedelic mushrooms. Also, birds are often under the influence of psychoactive berries. Intoxication is a universal stimulant in nature - only humans produce specimens too brittle to deal with the fact that they are a chemical process.

To forbid the use of drugs is the same sort of weird idea as to forbid sex. Such codes always come from those for whom the issue is problematic. Like penis-envy is the only reason for male-bashing, and a low IQ is the only reason for antisemitism.

Jakob wrote:

HA! Stiff Cheddar.

Wøt??

Pulpy yam! Greasy wiener! Wet bread!

I am … deeply hurt…
i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/ori … 27/28d.jpg