on preference

So I was thinking about my other thread, it was one of my best threads I ever made and I was dissapointed noone responded to it. But I wanted to say more on the “simpleton” thing.

I know what you are thinking, what about Allison Carter? She is attracted to Jack Carter. But look, I don’t view Jack Carter as a simpleton even though his IQ is only slightly above average. Jack is a cool and fun dude.

I’m a lesbian, but if I was Allision Carter I would totally let Jack fuck the shit out of me. I would be so turned on by him. The only problem is I’m worried if Jack is too much of a nice guy. I want to be called bitch whore and slut and I hate when guys are too gentle, it creeps me out.

Basically, this thread explains sexual preferences. Women want to be bossed around, there is nothing more disgusting than the idea of a nice and gentle man having sex with her. Women want to have sex with bullies. But not to the point where, they feel unsafe, like being a creepy stalker is a turn-off. Like making fun of a woman is a turn on, but threatening to hurt her is a turn-off. This is why nice guys cant get laid.

Also, all that BS about you need to be rich and the “best of the best” to get a girl is BS. The only reason people say that is because they are telling that to guys who can’t get laid. No shit, if you can’t get laid then your only option is to litterally buy sex from a woman, they call it “prostitution”. But since prostitution is illegal, women kind of disguise it as a kind of grand socially acceptable game.

For the woman?

Yeah. Men dont actually enjoy making fun of women, but women mostly get disgusted when a man says “I love you.” I read it in a dating book that the quickest way to get a woman to feel disgust is by telling you that you love her. And on Family Guy, Quagmire’s secret is that women like it when he makes fun of them. This is a well known secret.

Now, none of this applies to lesbians. Lesbians enjoy geniune loving relationships, but heterosexual relationships are usually shitty dominance struggles. This is because heterosexual women are simultaneously turned on and disgusted by men, like the Lady Gaga bad romance song.