Memoirs of Madness

The origins of the imperative, "know thyself", are lost in the sands of time, but the age-old examination of human consciousness continues here.

Moderator: MagsJ

Memoirs of Madness

Postby WW_III_ANGRY » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:55 pm

This kindle version is free for the holiday week, check it out. It's a good read, I guarantee it, or your money back.

https://www.amazon.com/Memoirs-Madness- ... B006ZR34BE
User avatar
WW_III_ANGRY
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3426
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:52 am
Location: Suburb of Chicago

Re: Memoirs of Madness

Postby Otto_West » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:38 pm

I would be mad also if I lived in a suburb of Chicago.
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: Memoirs of Madness

Postby WW_III_ANGRY » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:47 pm

Otto_West wrote:I would be mad also if I lived in a suburb of Chicago.


Why's that? It's one of the best places in the nation to live. Affluent neighborhoods, some of the best dining, access to some of the greatest events in the world in the city...
User avatar
WW_III_ANGRY
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3426
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:52 am
Location: Suburb of Chicago

Re: Memoirs of Madness

Postby Otto_West » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:50 pm

WW_III_ANGRY wrote:
Otto_West wrote:I would be mad also if I lived in a suburb of Chicago.


Why's that? It's one of the best places in the nation to live. Affluent neighborhoods, some of the best dining, access to some of the greatest events in the world in the city...

Highest violent crime rates.....
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: Memoirs of Madness

Postby WW_III_ANGRY » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:54 pm

Otto_West wrote:
WW_III_ANGRY wrote:
Otto_West wrote:I would be mad also if I lived in a suburb of Chicago.


Why's that? It's one of the best places in the nation to live. Affluent neighborhoods, some of the best dining, access to some of the greatest events in the world in the city...

Highest violent crime rates.....


I assume you mean Chicago has "highest violent crime rates", which isn't true, that's St. Louis. Chicago has a high murder rate in a small section of the city which is the ghetto area. It doesn't really affect anyone outside of that small area. Also, I'm in the suburbs, which is even further away from that. Crime here is not a factor. The murder rate in Chicago gets a lot of press, but it's really gangs shooting gangs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U ... crime_rate

http://www.businessinsider.com/chicago- ... ica-2017-1
User avatar
WW_III_ANGRY
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3426
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:52 am
Location: Suburb of Chicago

Re: Memoirs of Madness

Postby Otto_West » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:23 pm


I assume you mean Chicago has "highest violent crime rates", which isn't true, that's St. Louis. Chicago has a high murder rate in a small section of the city which is the ghetto area. It doesn't really affect anyone outside of that small area. Also, I'm in the suburbs, which is even further away from that. Crime here is not a factor. The murder rate in Chicago gets a lot of press, but it's really gangs shooting gangs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U ... crime_rate

http://www.businessinsider.com/chicago- ... ica-2017-1


Which are spilling into the suburbs. Off topic I know, couldn't resist.
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: Memoirs of Madness

Postby WW_III_ANGRY » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:21 pm

Otto_West wrote:

I assume you mean Chicago has "highest violent crime rates", which isn't true, that's St. Louis. Chicago has a high murder rate in a small section of the city which is the ghetto area. It doesn't really affect anyone outside of that small area. Also, I'm in the suburbs, which is even further away from that. Crime here is not a factor. The murder rate in Chicago gets a lot of press, but it's really gangs shooting gangs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U ... crime_rate

http://www.businessinsider.com/chicago- ... ica-2017-1


Which are spilling into the suburbs. Off topic I know, couldn't resist.


They aren't really. You shouldn't really talk about things as if they are true, when you don't know what you're talking about.
User avatar
WW_III_ANGRY
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3426
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:52 am
Location: Suburb of Chicago

Re: Memoirs of Madness

Postby A Shieldmaiden » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:43 am

I have my copy, it was really something.

When are you going to write another?
The man that walks his own road, walks alone

Old Norse Proverb
User avatar
A Shieldmaiden
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1874
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:13 am

Re: Memoirs of Madness

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:05 pm

WW_III_ANGRY wrote:This kindle version is free for the holiday week, check it out. It's a good read, I guarantee it, or your money back.

https://www.amazon.com/Memoirs-Madness- ... B006ZR34BE


I couldn't find the free version without having to sign up for a continued Amazon service. Did I check too late?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 6333
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Memoirs of Madness

Postby WW_III_ANGRY » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:26 pm

A Shieldmaiden wrote:I have my copy, it was really something.

When are you going to write another?


I don't know but I write a lot already on my blog. Can't really write another, when I didn't experience any more madness after that.

I suppose I could re-write it, but eh.
User avatar
WW_III_ANGRY
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3426
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:52 am
Location: Suburb of Chicago

Re: Memoirs of Madness

Postby WW_III_ANGRY » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:27 pm

WendyDarling wrote:
WW_III_ANGRY wrote:This kindle version is free for the holiday week, check it out. It's a good read, I guarantee it, or your money back.

https://www.amazon.com/Memoirs-Madness- ... B006ZR34BE


I couldn't find the free version without having to sign up for a continued Amazon service. Did I check too late?


No, its still free, check again its the digital book that is free, not the paperback version. You shouldn't have to pay for Amazon Prime. You may have to sign up to register with Amazon though, I'm not sure, but it should be completely free to do so.
User avatar
WW_III_ANGRY
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3426
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:52 am
Location: Suburb of Chicago

Re: Memoirs of Madness

Postby A Shieldmaiden » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:13 am

Angry wrote:
I don't know but I write a lot already on my blog. Can't really write another, when I didn't experience any more madness after that.


HA!

I meant not necessarily 'madness' but another book whether it be fact or fiction.
The man that walks his own road, walks alone

Old Norse Proverb
User avatar
A Shieldmaiden
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1874
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:13 am

Re: Memoirs of Madness

Postby WW_III_ANGRY » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:12 pm

A Shieldmaiden wrote:Angry wrote:
I don't know but I write a lot already on my blog. Can't really write another, when I didn't experience any more madness after that.


HA!

I meant not necessarily 'madness' but another book whether it be fact or fiction.


:) There's probably a small book of writing here, if you wish to take a gander!

https://ruminationfactory.wordpress.com/

Thank you for your interest, its encouraging
User avatar
WW_III_ANGRY
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3426
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:52 am
Location: Suburb of Chicago


Return to Psychology and Mind



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users