Psychological Triggers

To not start this sentence with a reference to myself, I’m a person that can be triggered very easily in some fields, not as easily in fields where people normally get triggered - social status is not a trigger for me, nor is moral code -
but I am quickly triggered by what I perceive as breaches of ethics.

Ethics differs from morality in that it applies to separate categories of being. Carpentry and math both have sets of ethics attributed to them, but not moralities. (even though carpentry is an ironic example in this case) Since I have no morality, no overarching belief system, I work by sets of ethics, codes that pertain to specific areas of life. When I see what I perceive as a lack of intellectual conscience, I am easily triggered. I am aware of my exaggerated responses and will often decide it is best for everyone if I speak my mind, as intellectual conscience is a thing that merits being violently defended, as it is so often violated and with such drastic results. This is in general a trigger that I have - betrayal of standards. For example: friendship, or philosophical respect, these are necessary conditions, things to cultivate, in my life. When these things are being tarnished, I am triggered and have no reason to withhold the response.

These are triggers for me. In general, a trigger is of course something that violates a standard.
a trigger says something about our most primal values, the values for which we are willing to become savage, relinquish control -
a trigger is a reference to what we consider to be the truly barbaric.

What triggers you? Why? Which values are under siege?
Conversely, where does self-control end and apathy begin?

Yeah, tell me about it.

At the bottom - Humility.

the bottom of what?

Im also triggered by deliberate vagueness.
But i can contain that.

“Vagueness” is in the eye of the beholder.

I thought you were all about the objective clarity.