Fluttershy is a Sociopath.

I was gonna call this topic “The case of Fluttershy” but I changed my mind at the last minute.

I have come to bring evidence that Fluttershy is an insane, schizo, sociopathic crazy person.

Ok, for starters.
When you all watch my little pony, your brain just says KIDS SHOW KIDS SHOW KIDS SHOW KIDS SHOW and you don’t actually examine the absurdity of the characters behavior. But imagine it was real life. Fluttershy would be diagnosed as clinnically insane.

Okay, fluttershy is a schizo because she has no fear talking to violent, dangerous animals such as dragons or bears, but has fear while interacting with members of her own specie. This is typical of schizoid personality.

Flutteryshy is also a manipulative sociopath. She does her shy act so she can weed out people she doesn’t want as friends. Then she suddenly wants to be friends with the most powerful beings in equestria. She notices a hole and notices her friends don’t want Discord to be their friend. So she takes the opportunity to manipulate Discord to be her friend so she can have control over one of the most powerful beings in Equestria, all to herself.

Fluttershy is also a psycho narcissist. She wants every animal in the world to love her and throws a rage when they don’t. Now you might say “Oh, how is that any different from me, who wants every woman to love me.” The reason it is different is because I sleep alone everynight and noone loves me. So it’s natural for me to want everyone to love me. But imagine this. Imagine if every night I slept with 10 smokin hot babes every night. And then I went out and raped random women who weren’t into me. That would be evil, because I already had 10 smokin hot babes, there was no need to rape anybody. This is why fluttershy is a psychopathic narcissist. Because she already sleeps with 20 animals in her home, but throws a rage when random animals she doesn’t know aren’t into her and are not obeying her.

That being said, fluttershy is crazy but not evil. She cares about animals so even though she is a psychopath, narcissist schizo sociopath she is actually a good person.