I have sexual...problems

The origins of the imperative, "know thyself", are lost in the sands of time, but the age-old examination of human consciousness continues here.

Moderator: MagsJ

I have sexual...problems

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:04 pm

When I go outside I want to have sex with all the hot women I see. I think about her boobs, her thighs and I especially love tall women. But the other day I say a very short, and petite woman, and I became infatuated with her. It was more than just a sexual infatuation...you see...she looked like a female version of Eliot Rogers...I thought she might be a person who hated the world, someone I could relate to. But...I was too afraid to talk to her...Now I will never see her again for the rest of my life.

Whenever I go outside and I see all these hot women, all I can think about is wanting make sweet love to them all. I think in a past life I was Ghengis Khan, because I feel my life goal and purpose is to have sex with all the hot women of the entire world. And denying me my genetic purposes is an agony. I read the works of Aeon, and Magnus, promoting monogamy and tell me to hold it together and keep it in line. I do have a monogamous relationship, with my online girlfriend. However, she lives thousands of miles away. Society tells me that love is not about sex or physical contact, but for some reason, I still feel the urge. She has already cheated on me twice...and like Mr. Reasonable said...There is nothing wrong with having a couple side ho's when you are still loyal to your main. All kings have concubines and handmaidens. In fact I would have a lesbian orgy with my wife so what's the difference.

I feel I was meant to be in a woman's body because I see all of these males who are content with being around hot women. But whenever I am around a hot woman, I cannot rest because all I want to do is have sex with her. It's like that song, "I don't want to talk, all I want to do is bang bang bang." I imagine all the subtle curves of her hot body. I think about her hot breasts. And it all gets to be too much... I think if I was born in a woman's body, I would have just a regular sex-drive. But since I think like a woman does, my sex-drive is amplified because of my male body hormones. I do not wish to have Clockwork Orange therapy, I do not wish to jump off a building after listening to Beethoven. Nor do I want to cut off my balls and I will explain why. The reason I do not wish to cut off my balls is because modern music sucks. I sit there at KFC and I listen to these modernized heterosexual crap singers on the speakers. And I listen to how incredibly modernized and gay they sound. And then I say...That is me cutting off my balls right there...just listen to that terrible music.

The cure I need is the DNA machine. And I will explain why in a moment.

Denying me the DNA machine is like denying Ghengis Khan to have sex with thousands of hot women. Having sex with thousands of hot woman is his genetic tendency. All I wish for my DNA machine is to make everyone hot lesbians and so we can have unlimited sex with all these new hot lesbians in the world.
trogdor
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED

Re: I have sexual...problems

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:13 pm

Sometimes I find myself lusting for hot, tall, and perfectly curved black women who have perfectly symmetrical, spheroid breasts. And I read the works of folks at KT, telling me not to think such thoughts. But how can I resist the lovely curves of a tall and hot black woman...I cannot resist the urge to want to make sweet love to a hot black woman. As a matter of fact as a mixed race, I am an alpha of blacks, I should be the leader of blacks. I should rule over the entire continent of Africa and then all the women would be mine. Then after I take over Africa, the world. Then every single woman in the entire world would belong to me.
Last edited by Ultimate Philosophy 1001 on Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
trogdor
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:15 pm

Now you might ask...What would a world be like with only Trixie's running around? Well...who's to say all of my children would be geniuses, scientists, musicians and philosopher's like me? I might have a some dumb kids as well. They could do the menial labor jobs and janitor jobs. With my children running the planet, the world would actually be a better place.
trogdor
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED

Postby mannikin » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:28 pm

You on steam?
"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."
mannikin
King Of The Damned

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:28 pm

mannikin wrote:You on steam?

I will be now.
trogdor
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED

Postby The Eternal Warrior » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:51 pm

I bet if you had a clone, you'd fuck yourself.
The Eternal Warrior
Philosopher

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:53 pm

Some Guy in History wrote:I bet if you had a clone, you'd fuck yourself.

If you were a betting man, you'd be rich.
trogdor
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED

Postby The Eternal Warrior » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:57 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:

Hence why I own the Karma Banks and everyones eternal souls.
The Eternal Warrior
Philosopher

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:01 pm

Some Guy in History wrote:

Hence why I own the Karma Banks and everyones eternal souls.

I'm pretty sure I own some souls, therefore you don't own everyone's.
trogdor
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED

Postby The Eternal Warrior » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:04 pm

Some Guy in History wrote:Hence why I own the Karma Banks and everyones eternal souls.

I'm more sure than you are pretty sure, that you only think you own them, when I teach individuality and free will as much as possible for the fate and destiny and master puppetry of many.
The Eternal Warrior
Philosopher

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:12 pm

Some Guy in History wrote:
Some Guy in History wrote:Hence why I own the Karma Banks and everyones eternal souls.

I'm more sure than you are pretty sure, that you only think you own them, when I teach individuality and free will as much as possible for the fate and destiny and master puppetry of many.

I highly doubt you are the Rigger, you are just a pawn of them like me.
trogdor
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:18 am

Step 1: stop hanging out at KFC
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby The Eternal Warrior » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:26 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:I highly doubt you are the Rigger, you are just a pawn of them like me.

Check it:

The Eternal Warrior
Philosopher

Postby surreptitious57 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:07 am

Sometimes I find myself lusting for hot tall and perfectly curved black women who have perfectly
symmetrical spheroid breasts And I read the works of folks at KT telling me not to think such thoughts

A beautiful woman is no less so because of the colour of her skin and I rather like brown skinned women
You cannot control who you are attracted to anyway because it is an instinctive thing so simply let it be
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious57
Philosopher

Return to Psychology and Mind