I have sexual...problems

When I go outside I want to have sex with all the hot women I see. I think about her boobs, her thighs and I especially love tall women. But the other day I say a very short, and petite woman, and I became infatuated with her. It was more than just a sexual infatuation…you see…she looked like a female version of Eliot Rogers…I thought she might be a person who hated the world, someone I could relate to. But…I was too afraid to talk to her…Now I will never see her again for the rest of my life.

Whenever I go outside and I see all these hot women, all I can think about is wanting make sweet love to them all. I think in a past life I was Ghengis Khan, because I feel my life goal and purpose is to have sex with all the hot women of the entire world. And denying me my genetic purposes is an agony. I read the works of Aeon, and Magnus, promoting monogamy and tell me to hold it together and keep it in line. I do have a monogamous relationship, with my online girlfriend. However, she lives thousands of miles away. Society tells me that love is not about sex or physical contact, but for some reason, I still feel the urge. She has already cheated on me twice…and like Mr. Reasonable said…There is nothing wrong with having a couple side ho’s when you are still loyal to your main. All kings have concubines and handmaidens. In fact I would have a lesbian orgy with my wife so what’s the difference.

I feel I was meant to be in a woman’s body because I see all of these males who are content with being around hot women. But whenever I am around a hot woman, I cannot rest because all I want to do is have sex with her. It’s like that song, “I don’t want to talk, all I want to do is bang bang bang.” I imagine all the subtle curves of her hot body. I think about her hot breasts. And it all gets to be too much… I think if I was born in a woman’s body, I would have just a regular sex-drive. But since I think like a woman does, my sex-drive is amplified because of my male body hormones. I do not wish to have Clockwork Orange therapy, I do not wish to jump off a building after listening to Beethoven. Nor do I want to cut off my balls and I will explain why. The reason I do not wish to cut off my balls is because modern music sucks. I sit there at KFC and I listen to these modernized heterosexual crap singers on the speakers. And I listen to how incredibly modernized and gay they sound. And then I say…That is me cutting off my balls right there…just listen to that terrible music.

The cure I need is the DNA machine. And I will explain why in a moment.

Denying me the DNA machine is like denying Ghengis Khan to have sex with thousands of hot women. Having sex with thousands of hot woman is his genetic tendency. All I wish for my DNA machine is to make everyone hot lesbians and so we can have unlimited sex with all these new hot lesbians in the world.

Sometimes I find myself lusting for hot, tall, and perfectly curved black women who have perfectly symmetrical, spheroid breasts. And I read the works of folks at KT, telling me not to think such thoughts. But how can I resist the lovely curves of a tall and hot black woman…I cannot resist the urge to want to make sweet love to a hot black woman. As a matter of fact as a mixed race, I am an alpha of blacks, I should be the leader of blacks. I should rule over the entire continent of Africa and then all the women would be mine. Then after I take over Africa, the world. Then every single woman in the entire world would belong to me.

Now you might ask…What would a world be like with only Trixie’s running around? Well…who’s to say all of my children would be geniuses, scientists, musicians and philosopher’s like me? I might have a some dumb kids as well. They could do the menial labor jobs and janitor jobs. With my children running the planet, the world would actually be a better place.

You on steam?

I will be now.

I bet if you had a clone, you’d fuck yourself.

If you were a betting man, you’d be rich.

Hence why I own the Karma Banks and everyones eternal souls.

I’m pretty sure I own some souls, therefore you don’t own everyone’s.

I’m more sure than you are pretty sure, that you only think you own them, when I teach individuality and free will as much as possible for the fate and destiny and master puppetry of many.

I highly doubt you are the Rigger, you are just a pawn of them like me.

Step 1: stop hanging out at KFC

Check it:

A beautiful woman is no less so because of the colour of her skin and I rather like brown skinned women
You cannot control who you are attracted to anyway because it is an instinctive thing so simply let it be