im sick of manipulative women (the final thesis)

The origins of the imperative, "know thyself", are lost in the sands of time, but the age-old examination of human consciousness continues here.

Moderator: MagsJ

im sick of manipulative women (the final thesis)

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:23 pm

\/\/\/
Listen to this BGM while reading: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR4fbQqDrvo

i keep having this trend of women who act like they like me, but keep playing subliminal psychological games with me and try to control my mind. It works like this...they will make an innocent and innocuous conversation, and they will try to see if I am submissive to the conversation....If I'm not submissive to the conversation, they dump me...I'm sick of women trying to control me and being fake to me...it makes me sick to my stomach. here's an example, a woman will out of the blue say something like "It's beautiful weather outside" and it's really a subliminal game...It's really a game to make me have to agree with her that it's beautiful weather and talk about weather, the weather topic is just a ruse, she's actually seeing if I will totally submit to her or not, in order to see if she can totally control me after marriage and further down the relationship...If I tell her I'm in a bad mood or not excited about the weather, or shift the subject to my personal interpretation of the weather... she usally dumps me, because my behavior shows I am not eager to mentally submit to her, and that later on she'll have a tough time making me her slave, ...It's very controlling and disgusting subliminal mind-games they play...

its like, i wouldn't mind a hot dominatrix to boss me around openly, but I am not a fan of conniving and cowardly mindgames. I respect a strong woman who has muscles and fights like a man, not a serpent who hides in the shadows like a coward. It's like, for women who expect me to be their slave when they haven't even given me a decent reward...it's like either put out or get out...

Chapter 2. Kids

In terms of Ecmandu-ology, it works like this. Souls are born into this world as male to enter a realm of hurt, suffering, and damnation. The amount of gays who are born that way are very few, most of them had certain childhood influences which caused them to switch to homosexuality at an early age. For the males that didn't turn gay at an early age, most are automatically helled and sent to a realm of hurt suffering and damnation, the same as farm animals who are caged and butchered for meat. Animals are born into a cage and tortured by humans the same way males are souls trapped in male bodies and born into a cage to be tortured by society. It's senseless suffering, a mindless, inhuman, mechanical process of torture and torment were souls are automatically born to be tortured and no power to reason with the inhuman machine of torture and selfishness.

Now, the thing of it is, most males are born thinking they are women because the first thing they are introduced to is a female woman, and automatically assume that they are that thing which they see. This is the first stage of the damnation, coming to terms with the body one has been given, shattering illusions and delusions, I call it the "rude awakening". So this is the first stage males begin to "toughen up" and lose their "goldenness". What I mean by the word "goldenness" is a sense of female positivity and niceness, a sort of "dreamy aspiration of goodness" kind of feeling. So, to reiterate, at an early age males get a rude awakening to their own body they are trapped in, and realize they are not females. This causes a psychological affect of wanting to escape their own bodies. This manifests in a variety of ways, at the common end, males want to start body building and modifying their own body in various ways, to make their body other than what it is. Or, some sort of ridiculous character, such as a super-soldier, gangster, mayor or ridiculously rich CEO of a business. At the medium end, males want to become furries, animals, anime/videogame characters or cyborg robots (ie. Amorphos), in order to escape their male bodies. At the extreme end, males want to become females, which is a desire for total reversion to the original fetal state of female purity.

During childhood, this loss of "goldenness" manifests in a variety of ways. Common males take interest in "boy-toys" as a way to replace their lost sense of hope and aspiration. A male senses they have no control over the body they are in or their life-circumstances, so they instead focus on building fantasies to compensate. Civilization is a fantasy, built by males, to replace their lost personality. A male is nothing more than a broken female, thus Civilization is an artifice, an attempt for a male to create a synthetic female personality as an extension of himself. After building a city, there is a good sense of "something being done". Laws of course, are passed, as extension of female sensitive morality, low on empathy. Murder is wrong not by logic of man, but because it just feels wrong and it feels right to pass to laws against it. A logical analyis of murder shows that in certain cases, it would be morally justified, but the feeling of it being outright wrong and dirty, it simply overwhelms the consciousness. This overwhelming feeling, silences any empathy towards criminals.

To continue to the topic of male childhood, common males are interested in boy-toys to supplement and distract them from the rude-awakening they get after they realize they are different from their mothers. Other males who are more emotional, turn violent, the more emotional it is the more violent it gets, because it is more sensitive to the pain and despair. These types of males continually feel the feeling of hopelessness and being backed into a corner, so instead of turning to boys-toys to escape the feeling, they lash out like a hopeless animal, believing there is no hope for salvation. These kinds of boys want everyone to suffer and often turn into bullies because they view life as hopeless and unfair. Bullying is their view of karmic justice, spreading their misery to everyone else, such as individuals who were unfairly awarded a nice set of happy circumstances. This is why many boys make fun of girls and can't stand girls interested in happy and pleasant things, they are filled with hatred and jealousy of them and want them to be miserable the same as they are. Or they bully nerds, because they view nerds as less traumatized and more happy than they are.

Now, there are lots of males who are interested in dolls. This is another way they escape from reality, ignoring the fact they aren't mothers, so they continue to play with dolls as if they are still mothers. It is actually a false stereo-type that males aren't interested in dolls, in elementary school all of the boys were obsessed with dolls, but they were also violent and bullies. This brings me to my next point, that males often have a fragmented personality where they are a mix of all 3 subtypes of males, males interested in boys toys, dolls, violent, but also living in fantasy. This brings me to my main point that all of these paragraphs were leading up to, male damnation in terms of the male and female sexual relationships. We will continue to see male celebrities turning transexual, like John Travolta, and I will explain why. The fetus starts as female, and slowly mutates into male. The male child, upon realizing this, distracts himself with toys and fantasies so he can avoid the reality of being trapped in a male body. Overtime, due to social circumstances and dasein, he completely forgets ever being unhappy being trapped in a male set of circumstances and fully embraces one of his false personalities (Such as wanting to be a super-soldier, mayor of rome, or CEO of a business.) This false personality shields him from feeling any dysphoria concerning his male body and social circumstances, thus keeping transexualism as a stastitical rarity. Most false personalities are usually the result of dasein. Philosophers and truth-seekers are immune to dasein, since they mainly rely on facts and logic, whilst common men are often consumed and dominated by dasein and social upbringing. High IQ does not prevent susceptibility to dasein, I know lots of high IQ's (170-180 IQs) in real life who are low at logic and critical thinking skills. i have met them, studied their personality, and I know how they think and operate. IQ tests dont really measure any practical thinking skills other than rote pattern detection and memory.They don't actually measure how clever or creative someone is, or how well someone can solve unique problems.

Let us also consider the case of the man who's penis was butchered as a child, and had no penis, and so his parents raised him as a girl. The man grew sick of it after a few years, and demanded to be allowed to play with boys toys. The counter-factual may seek to use this as an example to discredit me, but he does not truly understand human nature enough to descredit me, he thinks he is thinking about it right, but he is actually thinking about it wrong. You see, human nature is like a game to me, actually all human activities are game-like in their structure, the human condition is in-fact a game, a constant warring which actually has very little tangible benefit. Me, I am someone who has taken female hormones, experiencedd the highs and lows of testosterone, morphed my brain back to female, back to male, and then back to animal, then, just back to Human again...and yet a Simpleton thinks he knows more about human psychology than me. It is actually sickening to see someone so ignorant. The Simpleton will put forth a convincing array of arguments, just like a religious woman will put forth an array of arguments which makes her case sound convincing and make the truth-speaker look like an idiot...of course the truth-speaker is not truly an idiot, only made to look as so by convincing lawyership.

You see, I have a convincing explanation for the "Case of the missing penis." You see, a man with a chopped off penis as a baby does not develop the same as a male or female with intact sexual organs. A man with a chopped off balls as a baby actually has less testosterone and estrogen than a female, and less than a male, so is psychological defective, like an anomaly. What I mean by an anomaly is someone who prefers Coldplay, or Justin Bieber, over Mozart or John Williams music. They are an anomaly of the specie, like a bird who can't fly. But there is also more to this at play here. With zero testosterone or estrogen, a human cannot psychologically develop or derive enjoyment from activities. So socializing with girls and doing girls activities did not satisfy it, and it looked for "grass is greener on the other side" male activities as a mirage of salvation. But even this is not the full explanation. Society is inherently sexist, and gives boy's toys more functionality than girls toys. As a scientist, I have interviewed feminine girls, and they revealed to me that they wished they had been given more boys toys such as trains and legos as children. The train is actually a phallic object of power, so it makes actually more sense for girls to obsess over such things. The reason for this social sexism against girls, is of course, because Civilization is made by Men, to compensate and fill the hole of their missing feminine personality. And so the Men who make civilization, overcompensate and overfeminize the girls, because the girls are metaphorical extensions of their own missing feminine personality. And so the girls toys are lacking in mechanical functionality, in order to compensate for their male hyper-mechanical minds. Studies show that girls are more skilled at language, while boys are more skilled at mechanics. Largely this is because of the toys they have been given. It is a myth that boys are inherently averse to dolls and a myth that girls are averse to cars. Boys are actually obsessed with dolls and girls are actually obsessed with cars. That is why the old adage goes..."if you want to pick up chicks...get a fancy car." Of course, we live in a society of lies, embedded in lies and dogma, to keep us all down and make everyone ignorant, so ignorant they cannot even see the obvious truths. In-terms of intelligence, boys are inherenty more skilled at mechanics than girls, but in order for optimimum intelligence, mechanics should be paired with words...boys should only be slightly more mechanical and girls should only be slightly more language oriented...otherwise we get the disconnect we have today, retarded college campuses obsessed with words and with zero connection to actual reality. Academics on high who use words to make themselves sound smart, but are all bark and no bite.

Going back to the man with no penis, the story says that after he was raised back into being a boy, and given synthetic testosterone, he was happy again... How could a man with no penis be happy again? Get out of here with that shit... What a bogus sounding story... You can't tell what to believe in this day and age. So I tell these things with as much honesty I can muster, and at least you can believe that of me. I make this post in the spirit of Socrates, one of my more serious posts.

Males have a childhood of escapism, trying to escape their set of physical circumstances. Males are characterized by wanting to be something other than what they physically are. Whether it be body building at the low end, or male's tendencies to don ridiculous hats such as the hats of mayors of rome, or at the extreme end, male transexualism, males are histrionically characterized for a desire to change the physical structure of their surrounding circumstances (which is why it's more common for males to build cities or houses, or to pull the trigger during a hunt.) This simple fact, that males are inherently averse to what they physically are, makes males much more dangerous, violent, and angry than females. With males, there is a continuous feeling of being "trapped" in (and also repulsed by) their own bodies and pheromones. This is what causes them to be very violent and dangerous. Both the hated of their own body image (of themselves and other males) and the smell (of themselves and other males.) The hatred first begins as irritation and becomes annoyance, the incessant annoyance then transforms into a full blown rage.

This inherent constant annoyance and rage and inherent hatred towards themselves drives males to move forward and always try to escape themselves. Males inherently hate themselves, this is different from the guilt induced self-hate of a woman. A woman hates herself if she makes a mistake, while a male inherently hates himself simply because he hates his own essence. A sports legend or a joyous man who appears not to hate himself, this phenomenon occurs because he has hated himself for so long and so continuously that he has become numb to it and forgot it ever occured.

Lack of powerful pheromones is actually what causes homosexually, pheromones act as an irritatant to the male to make it hate itself and want to attack other males. A male with low or unusual pheromones does not develop this self-hatred and violent urges towards other males, and does not feel repulsion at the idea of sexual contact with other males.

During the teenage phase, puberty happens and the sex-drive begins. This amplifies the inherent male aversion to their own male set of circumstances. Males often become quiet and bitter, full of rage. Males often begin to take an interest in sports, to distract themselves from their festering rage. At this time, males begin to have increased interest in females. Usually this amounts to jacking off to naked females in the form of porn. Naked females tend to have the highest concentrate of female essence, and so they are attracted to the highest amount of female essence. During this phase, males begin to become nervous and afraid of being around females, since males inherently hate themselves, and so naturally assume females hate them as well. This amplifies their rage and quiet isolation, and increases their sexual frustration. Stronger males, breed with the females at this time, for one of various reasons. Either the male is mentally strong, and sees the logical value of having children, which is to prevent his own extinction. Or, that the male is a bully who hates himself, but is such a bully that he does not care how a woman feels when she has sex with him and hits on a woman anyway, even though in the back of his mind he is worried she may be repulsed by him the same way he is repulsed by himself. Or, third, the male is conniving, studying human behavoirs like a predator, high on empathy, and has faith that after studying human behavoirs and analyzing how a woman thinks, he has faith that he has studied women enough to get a woman to like him even though he does not like himself. Or fourth, he has deluded himself to like himself, such as a sports-legend with a high ego. Of fifth, the male has self-feminized, such as that of an emo or rock-star, and so is low on aversion to himself when around women. However, a large portion of males do not succeed at breeding with females during the teenage years, this causes a lot of psychological traumas. Usually these males isolate, and the isolation worsens their anger and symptoms.

Before 2005, males could live comfortable lives, finding outlets and hobbies in other activities, such as videogames or racing, or building, to distract themselves from their inherent repulsion of themselves. But by the time a male is an adult, the repulsion is more than physical, since inhabiting the male is a false personality it has fabricated to cope with it's physical damnation, and eventually the males own false personality sickens and repulses himself. This false personality often attacks other males for not conforming to it's ideals...when someone does not conform to its ideals it is a threat to it's very self, when the false personality begins to question itself it begins to fall apart, and self-questioning is a threat to it's own very existence. Masculinity is more accurately described as Mask-ulinity, a shield to hide from self. Once a soldier has invested in fighting a meaningless war for goods it doesn't really need, if it's false personality begins to fall apart, that is not only a risk to the false personality but it's actual bodily safety. That is why drill seargents are such assholes, the process is to instill and concrete a false personality in all male soldiers.

Once a male becomes over the hill, the testestorone lessens and the male begins to realize it's own life of ignorance. The male starts to become conscious of it's false maskulinity and tries to make up for lost years and chase it's true desires, which is reversion to the past and more feminine forms of itself. Either this forms as a bird-watcher pacifist type man, or a transexual. Or the kind grandpa who cares about his grandchildren. Or, at the extreme end, Herbert the pervert hebephiles, trying to relive their lost youth they never had, like Michael Jackson. The Cantakerous Old Man (Clint Eastwood) forms as a function of super-sanity...Clint Eastwood types are aware fantasies are fake, and so don't ever cling on to any hope of salvation of the future, they stand tall with the sinking Titanic, refusing to take up the space of the limited lifeboats. It is a form of gambler's investment...they are conscious of their ignorance, but pretend not to be, like a gambler who has invested too much into a bad bet and can no longer turn away from their folly. These are Dragons, like Darth Vader, who are well aware they are hopeless but have invested too much to turn away. Often they turn against their path at the last second, for example Clint Eastwood in that movie where he hates asians his whole life, but at the last second turns good and sacrifices himself to save asians. This is like in Metroid, where the metroids attack Samus the whole game, but at the last second, when they are about to die, they save Samus from a terrible fate.

So...back to kids. And the teenage years...Before 2005, males could live comfortable distractions, distracting themselves with various things and a sense of family tradition and structure. Having sex with a woman was viewed as a rite of passage, a holy affair...a ticket into heaven, so to speak. Being born male was a bit like continuously drowning in despair, and the woman was a bit like taking a breathe of fresh air, inbetween drowning. When a male loves a woman, when a male lusts after a woman, he has an intense feeling of awe and worship, like that she is a thing greater than himself. He wants to hold her tight and become into her, and abandon his male self, the sexual passion is to become free of his male self and become one with the woman, the woman a muse wholly consuming his consciousness. Mediocre sex is when a male is too entrapped in his own fear to truly enjoy being with the woman...That is why porn is so popular...there is no social anxiety associated with porn, with porn you are free to leave your fake, fear-based social personality and enter the realm of the porn...Some call this fake-social personality the "ego", a false personality constructed for social purposes and to reduce the pain of social rejection, a hard-shell covering the real desires. With real life sex, there is often a social anxiety, a pressure to put on an act for the woman in order to avoid the danger of rejection...During sex this puts the focus back on self, rather than the woman, and thus disrupts the whole sexual experience and process of escaping self by means of consciousness becoming in totality of the woman (100% empathy and womanization). And this is what I mean by after 2005... After 2005, males began to notice a discomfort around women...women were no longer acting the way they used to remember...Males started to notice cruel and unusual treatment from women....So when a male finally did "learn the ropes" and finally made it to "home plate" he never felt any love or satisfaction...Males did not inherently trust women, just felt being used by women for various ends...Thus the grand tragedy was that souls were being born into this world into male bodies, and then at puberty opens up a pandora's box...all of this love, lust and happiness towards women. When a man lusts after a woman he is pure and happy and wants to love and give his all to a woman...this is the grand tragedy of it all...it is like a loyal dog panting and barking and wanting to petted and loved by his master, but instead of being loved he gets kicked in the gonads and the door slammed shut and slammed in the cold, and told he is wrong for being a dog...this is why males are so fucked up, broken, and angry.

After 2005, males begin to lose all faith and trust in women, without faith their is no holiness, this deadened the sexual experience to be a meaningless mechanical process...there was no truly uniting with woman, but just a mechanical act associated with a chemical high...Society started to increase the dependency of drugs to initiate friendships, nowadays people say the only way to make friends is to give them weed....Sex and relationships became a transactory process, a trade exchange of unspoken mechanical souless services...The tragedy was that males were born into this world, to open a pandora's box of love, but then to be denied the ability to access that love due to social impediments...and the grand tragedy is, once they finally became strong enough to defeat the social impediments and make it to love, they see it as only a mirage...that all the women they thought they wanted, were not really what they thought they were.

This creates an overwhelming sense of defeat and hopelessness, that the tragedy of lusting and loving after women, only to be continually denied, and by the time they figure out how to succeed, they would have analayzed women to the point of seeing all their flaws, and destroying the mirage, no longer interested in the serpent once they have seen all it's horrors. This is the sad tragedy of it all...that after 2005...women truly became as serpents, mirages, not the women men were used to seeing, but something much more horrifying and repulsive. Various things occured from this, males becoming obsessed with their egos and turning inward, like sports-legends...using women to verify themselves, not really connecting with women but just going through a string of women, like mr. reasonable, and using drugs to force a fake sense of spirituality into the affair. Or, males became angry, bitter and violent, like the Columbine events. Or males became transexuals, to make up for drowning in the ocean of the lack of geniune women who'd save them from their miserable lives and society. Or, males became homosexuals, to close Pandora's box and forget it ever existed. In any case, after 2005, things were not the same as they once were, the Shire was dead, doctors begin to prescribe medication to the healthy, saying the sick were healthy and the healthy were sick. Healthy, violent males were deemed as mentally ill, like in Clockwork Orange. Desperate scientists began to believe in the occult, fearing that God was himself corrupt and so sought to open up portals to other dimensions to free themselves from the tyrant, believing only demons could save them from the world of hell that God had crafted. Small time sheriffs like Andy Griffith and Tommy Lee Jones were replaced by a panopticon prison system with zero empathy, songs were autotune, mechanical, done by formula, art was not judged by its inspiration to one or two individuals, but by how much it could hypothetically produce by finding the lowest common denominator of how many individuals it could potentially appeal to, the generic replaced the sublime, social paranoia was at an all time high, everything was mechanicalized, dehumanized...humans were viewed as stastistics, numbers, biographies were shunned, human personalities, biographies, names, faces and families were viewed as inherently disgusting to think of, humans were simply viewed as work units, their only value is how many work units they can contribute to society as a collective whole. Jokes were banned, humor was banned, laughing was banned, to be replaced by group consensus and totalatarianism. Instead of seeing the humor in passing cars, for giggling at the goofy, or taking humor in your fellow man, one was asked with a stern look..."Why are you laughing?" Laws were passed to promote hypothetical safety of the collective, rather than liberty of the individual, the anthem was subliminally changed from "Land of the free and home of the brave" to "Land of the cowards and home of the slaves."

Chapter 3 - Sensitivity and Empathy

Sensitive people are inherently violent and low on empathy. It's like the Joker in batman, he is hyper sensitive. If someone insults him or hurts his feelings he just shoots him. Women are super-sensitive, and so they are usually more cruel than men. Empathy is different from sensitivity. In order to be an empath you need some sensitivity, but if you are too sensitive, empathy becomes damaging and repulsive and so you avoid it. In order to empathize with someone you need to understand them and then relate to them, women are often very bad at this. For example, a guy will make obvious signs that he is in love with a girl, and then after a couple months the woman will say "I had no idea you felt this way about it." This indicates they have a very poor understanding of what goes on inside the minds of entities outside of themselves. Consider the way they talk about sex and sexual dynamics, they always seemed suprised at male lust, like they don't understand how a male could feel sexually attracted to them the way they do, like how they view males who objectify women and draw sexual pictures of women... They view these images as motivated by a male desire to "attack" women rather than worship women, when it is obvious (to empaths) that sexual drawings of women are not motivated at all by a desire to "attack" women but to glorify them. This continued failure of females to understand males indicates a very poor understanding of minds outside of themseles and low ability of empathy.

Empathy is a trait required of expert hunters, since they need to analyze their prey's mind and predict it's next path. Hunters have high empathy but low sensitivity, their prey's feelings do not bother them very much. Someone with high empathy and but low sensitivity tends to appear as a predator, someone with high sensitivity but low empathy tends to appear as a tyrant. Modern women tend to have a vibe of being tyrants, and modern males tend to have a vibe of being predators. Someone with medium empathy and medium sensitivity tends to be a well-liked person who has a lot of friends and is viewed as an alright and nice person.

Agenda: Those may accuse me of being of the transexual or homosexual agenda. I belong to no agenda of mortal men, I am 5000 years in the future and I do not trust any barbarian simpletons of the 2000s era. If I help transexuals it is not because I trust them but merely because it is to help me with some other end. I do not trust any modern specimens of the 2000's eras, I know many transexuals of none of which I trust and would betray me and sell me out for 6 pence if not more. Secondarily, I am most certainly not of the homosexual agenda, first of all I was molested by homosexuals as a teenager and so they have offended me at an early age, an offense of which I cannot forgive, since the nature of their offense was not done with any geniune sympathy but malicious intent, one of the molesters got me to fall in love with him, and when I finally did, he rejected me, clearly he had malicious intent behind his molestation of me and so I also view the modern homosexual agenda as one of malicious intent, not done with an intent to make the world a happier place but to actually maliciously attack the males of this world. I prefer men who fight in the open and not as cowards...though you may accuse Me of having malicious intent towards this world I do not hide it...when I am the mood to make the world a better place, I do not hide it, and when I am in the mood to cause all to suffer in this world, I do not hide it. That is the difference between me and the powers that be. I am not "down" with the modern homosexual agenda, my dream was never to turn men into gays...My dream was always to turn men into hot lesbians. Those may accuse me of being of the "lesbian agenda" but these are the accusations of a simpleton who does not understand Me. I actually have contempt and envy of lesbians because they all hate me because I was born male...Rest assured I am not an agent of their "lesbian agenda"...They have committed too many grave injustices, atrocities and hypocracies towards me and we are opposing forces and are sworn enemies full of bitter loathing and despair. My views on the male specie and gender, are not connected to any agenda, but simply my views towards the world as a scientist, free of bias, and examinining the world under clear eyes. If you cannot accept that, then I must question then of what agenda may you be partaking in, and are you part of a larger agenda to hide all truth. As a scientist, I do not say transexualism is right or wrong, good or bad, I merely try to expose why it exists and expose the underlying psychologies of human male behavoir, I do not say whether it is good or bad, right or wrong, only give my analysis of why such behavoir occurs.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: im sick of manipulative women (the final thesis)

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:13 pm

Trixie, I'm going to add the sword here.

Women have extreme entitlement relative to men.

When someone wants to have sex with me and me not them... I take great offense at this injustice and try to figure out how to solve this problem (philosophic zombie universes)

Women just smirk with the glee in their head "I'm not gonna fuck you!"

They have zero depth of character. Zero.
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6712
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: im sick of manipulative women (the final thesis)

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:03 pm

Ecmandu wrote:Trixie, I'm going to add the sword here.

Women have extreme entitlement relative to men.

When someone wants to have sex with me and me not them... I take great offense at this injustice and try to figure out how to solve this problem (philosophic zombie universes)

Women just smirk with the glee in their head "I'm not gonna fuck you!"

They have zero depth of character. Zero.


I need to really bring this point home!

Men are interested (not all of them) in this problem...

3.7 billion women, and not a single one of them gives a fuck
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6712
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: im sick of manipulative women (the final thesis)

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:58 am

This is how distribution works in an absolute sense for the genders.

Every woman who has ever lived on earth has smirked while saying in their head "I'm not going to fuck you"

A man has never done this in all of human history.

Maybe homosexuals, definitely not heterosexuals.

Where women take sadistic delight, men actually sense how serious this is.
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6712
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: im sick of manipulative women (the final thesis)

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:27 am

Man. I can't express how glad I am that this isn't a problem that I encounter in the world. My experiences just don't line up with all this. Maybe if you tried not hating women from the outset, you'd have better luck. No one likes to be lumped into a broad negative generalization.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 24220
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: im sick of manipulative women (the final thesis)

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:38 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:Man. I can't express how glad I am that this isn't a problem that I encounter in the world. My experiences just don't line up with all this. Maybe if you tried not hating women from the outset, you'd have better luck. No one likes to be lumped into a broad negative generalization.


There's only one way to get a woman in bed.

Approach escalation. One manner of it is conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama.

You're only happy because you're destroying the planet.
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6712
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: im sick of manipulative women (the final thesis)

Postby barbarianhorde » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:04 pm

When I wanna talk she wanna fuck. When I ask her if she wants anything she smiles and takes out my dick. It hurts.
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.
~ Владимир Ильич Ульянов Ленин

THE HORNED ONE
User avatar
barbarianhorde
Thinker
 
Posts: 899
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:26 pm

Re: im sick of manipulative women (the final thesis)

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:54 am

Ecmandu wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:Man. I can't express how glad I am that this isn't a problem that I encounter in the world. My experiences just don't line up with all this. Maybe if you tried not hating women from the outset, you'd have better luck. No one likes to be lumped into a broad negative generalization.


There's only one way to get a woman in bed.

Approach escalation. One manner of it is conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama.

You're only happy because you're destroying the planet.



You sound like a sociology kook. Stop using made up words.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 24220
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: im sick of manipulative women (the final thesis)

Postby Magnus Anderson » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:32 pm

What I find despicable about these people is the fact that their only problem in life is that they cannot get laid.
User avatar
Magnus Anderson
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3159
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:26 pm

Re: im sick of manipulative women (the final thesis)

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:46 pm

Magnus Anderson wrote:What I find despicable about these people is the fact that their only problem in life is that they cannot get laid.


Magnus, that only 2% of the most aggressive males get 80% of the female sexual variety, causes mass war, environmental degradation and suicide.

You're pussy whipped, not me.
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6712
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: im sick of manipulative women (the final thesis)

Postby Magnus Anderson » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:06 pm

The other thing that is despicable about you is the fact that you have no interest in building pain tolerance and every interest in destroying pain triggers.
User avatar
Magnus Anderson
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3159
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:26 pm

Re: im sick of manipulative women (the final thesis)

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:51 pm

Magnus Anderson wrote:What I find despicable about these people is the fact that their only problem in life is that they cannot get laid.



Magnus, go ahead and get ready to take a screenshot of this post. You ready?

I agree with you.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 24220
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: im sick of manipulative women (the final thesis)

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:03 pm

You guys abuse life systems to feel less pain.

Nothing noble about that
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6712
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: im sick of manipulative women (the final thesis)

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:22 pm

Besides, pain is a response, actually suffering, to let you know something is wrong ...

To desensitize it rather than jump into it, is avoidance of all the harm you are causing, rather than holding it and working to solve it. This is also not noble.

Neither you or mr reasonable are noble people, and you will never, for the rest of your lives here, not know it
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6712
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: im sick of manipulative women (the final thesis)

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:29 pm

Okay, the Boss has returned.

Magnus, is hyper noble. Hyper refers to a rubber band effect, ie. a hyper masculine. Usually this results in a depletion to the opposite in some cases. However, if hyper mode goes on for a while, the rubber band may break and he may be stuck being hyper noble.

He ignores his pain reflex and intentionally relaxes his Parasympathetic Nervous System so that he does not feel miserable. So he tries to minimize the importance of Love in his life, and says anyone who wants Love is weak (because he has intentionally disabled his ability to care about getting Love.)

But without sex, comes extinction. And eventually you just get fed up and sick of being nice when your life is miserable. Eventually you get fed up, and stop intentionally trying to avoid pain to relax yourself. Also, lack of Love results in poor health.

Mr. Reasonable, Ecmandu's words are not made up words. Approach escalation is a technique that us losers use to try to get laid, because it doesn't come easy for us like it does you. And no, not hating women doesn't actually effect our chances much one way or the other. Sometimes I am nothing but nice to women and they are mean to me.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: im sick of manipulative women (the final thesis)

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:41 pm

Trixie!!!

Us losers as opposed to mr reasonable!?!?!

He HAS to use approach escalation to get sex...

It's a 100% ratio for men!!

He's just a douchbag trying to defend his hypocritical ego
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6712
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: im sick of manipulative women (the final thesis)

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:44 pm

Ecmandu wrote:Trixie!!!

Us losers as opposed to mr reasonable!?!?!

He HAS to use approach escalation to get sex...

It's a 100% ratio for men!!

He's just a douchbag trying to defend his hypocritical ego


I am not sure he uses approach escalation 100%. My guess is, half-the women he has sex with are on drugs and have sex with him because they are on drugs or because they want drugs from him.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: im sick of manipulative women (the final thesis)

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:23 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:Trixie!!!

Us losers as opposed to mr reasonable!?!?!

He HAS to use approach escalation to get sex...

It's a 100% ratio for men!!

He's just a douchbag trying to defend his hypocritical ego


I am not sure he uses approach escalation 100%. My guess is, half-the women he has sex with are on drugs and have sex with him because they are on drugs or because they want drugs from him.


That's prostitution. It's a subset of approach escalation (paying for sex)... Approach escalation is an attitude of conspicuous consumption in general.
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6712
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: im sick of manipulative women (the final thesis)

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:07 pm

Well, the bottom line is, the physics of it is, human females are not inherently attracted to the male sex. That is where all these problems originate from. Fix that and you fix everything, war, faminine, blight, it all goes away. That is what I have been trying to do with my futa lesbian thing, but noone wants to pay attention to the genius in the room, they would rather watch football, do drugs, and ignore the elephant in the room - the problem of sexual stratification.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: im sick of manipulative women (the final thesis)

Postby MagsJ » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:06 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Okay, the Boss has returned.

:lol:
Image
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 16765
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: im sick of manipulative women (the final thesis)

Postby Magnus Anderson » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:01 am

Ecmandu wrote:Besides, pain is a response, actually suffering, to let you know something is wrong ...

To desensitize it rather than jump into it, is avoidance of all the harm you are causing, rather than holding it and working to solve it. This is also not noble.


This is a subject that is not only interesting but also very important.

Pain is a feeling that you are trying to do too many things at once. You can call it hyper-consciousness, if you will, because you are being too conscious in relation to your limit. You can also call it hyper-sensitivity because you are sensing too much in relation to your limit. It means that too many impulses are fired in your mind. This is always bad -- it cannot possibly be a good thing -- so you must use desensitization, which is a reduction in consciousness, as a counter-measure. This allows your impulses that would otherwise be repressed to be expressed freely. The cost is speed . . . they get to be expressed over a period of time instead of immediately. Which is a good thing because otherwise they would be repressed and your actions would become blind and foolish in relation to your potential.

In Ancient Sparta, they would whip their children on a regular basis in order to teach them precisely this: how to tolerate pain and thus be able to see reality clearly.
User avatar
Magnus Anderson
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3159
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:26 pm

Re: im sick of manipulative women (the final thesis)

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:32 pm

Magnus Anderson wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:Besides, pain is a response, actually suffering, to let you know something is wrong ...

To desensitize it rather than jump into it, is avoidance of all the harm you are causing, rather than holding it and working to solve it. This is also not noble.


This is a subject that is not only interesting but also very important.

Pain is a feeling that you are trying to do too many things at once. You can call it hyper-consciousness, if you will, because you are being too conscious in relation to your limit. You can also call it hyper-sensitivity because you are sensing too much in relation to your limit. It means that too many impulses are fired in your mind. This is always bad -- it cannot possibly be a good thing -- so you must use desensitization, which is a reduction in consciousness, as a counter-measure. This allows your impulses that would otherwise be repressed to be expressed freely. The cost is speed . . . they get to be expressed over a period of time instead of immediately. Which is a good thing because otherwise they would be repressed and your actions would become blind and foolish in relation to your potential.

In Ancient Sparta, they would whip their children on a regular basis in order to teach them precisely this: how to tolerate pain and thus be able to see reality clearly.


Pain is definitely not "the feeling that you are doing too many things at once" - it is the feeling that something is wrong. People without pain responses for any situation, cannot determine well - like yourself - whether something is truly right or wrong. You are subhuman Magnus. Not the noble man you think you are.
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6712
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: im sick of manipulative women (the final thesis)

Postby Magnus Anderson » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:08 pm

Yes, pain is the feeling that something is wrong, this something being the state of your nervous system being overwhelmed. Nothing more than this. You resolve pain by calming your nervous system down, which is the work of parasympathetic nervous system (PSNS).

Pain does not mean that its trigger is wrong . . . that's self-centered, narcissistic, what-makes-me-feel-bad-is-bad way of thinking.

When something is wrong and necessitates our action to make it right, there is no need to feel any kind of pain. Impulse is enough. Pain is only felt when too many impulses are fired within a short period of time.

Truth can be painful. Does not mean it's wrong.
Childbirth is painful. Does not mean it's wrong.
Beatings are painful. Does not mean they are wrong.

Right/wrong is separate from pleasure/pain.
User avatar
Magnus Anderson
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3159
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:26 pm

Re: im sick of manipulative women (the final thesis)

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:08 pm

People born without pain receptors die very quickly and they have impaired cognitive development...

If they don't want to die quickly and they don't want impaired cognitive development, then pain responses are right.
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6712
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: im sick of manipulative women (the final thesis)

Postby Magnus Anderson » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:36 pm

People born without senses, and whatever is required to adequately interpret the information they collect, die very quickly . . . naturally, because they cannot respond to danger adequately.

You are quite simply pain-averse and like most people you are more than willing to come up with excuses to cover up your unwillingness to tolerate pain.

You cannot make accurate sense of reality if you are pain-averse. Pain is a highly dense structure of impulses, and if you decide to reject it as a whole, instead of disentangling it, you will be rejecting every single impulse it carries within itself . . . which would make you less efficient in dealing with reality.
User avatar
Magnus Anderson
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3159
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:26 pm

Next

Return to Psychology and Mind



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users