im sick of manipulative women (the final thesis)

The origins of the imperative, "know thyself", are lost in the sands of time, but the age-old examination of human consciousness continues here.

Moderator: MagsJ

Re: im sick of manipulative women (the final thesis)

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:08 am

Magnus, I understand that your very grand ego revolves around you being noble because you got some idea of control (which is actually atrophy) of your senses.

You blatantly contradicted yourself in your last post.

You are not an empath, nor are you logical ...

Empaths are considered by social scientists to have higher intelligence than logiticians ...

And you have neither, so apparently I'm going to have to do your work in life for you...

You are a handicapped baby
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6552
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: im sick of manipulative women (the final thesis)

Postby A Shieldmaiden » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:12 am

MA wrote:

Childbirth is painful. Does not mean it's wrong.


So you are an expert on that too. HA!
The man that walks his own road, walks alone

Old Norse Proverb
User avatar
A Shieldmaiden
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1690
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:13 am

Re: im sick of manipulative women (the final thesis)

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:14 am

A Shieldmaiden wrote:MA wrote:

Childbirth is painful. Does not mean it's wrong.


So you are an expert on that too. HA!


I've never passed a kidney stone or a gallstone, but I hear from all accounts that it's a bad as childbirth! Not for women though... The male has a MUCH longer eurethra
Last edited by Ecmandu on Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6552
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: im sick of manipulative women (the final thesis)

Postby A Shieldmaiden » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:22 am

I've read a lot of comparisons to child birth, how many are true only a person who has experienced it would know and that would eliminate MA unless his feminine spirit goes that far.

The mind boggles. :mrgreen:
The man that walks his own road, walks alone

Old Norse Proverb
User avatar
A Shieldmaiden
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1690
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:13 am

Re: im sick of manipulative women (the final thesis)

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:29 am

Well, women have shorter and wider urethras....

The only thing I've ever heard that's equal to childbirth is a man passing stones.

This is considered basically, objectively true from the experience of health practitioners.
Do unto yourself and others as you'd do unto yourself if you were them (and you) - Ecmandu's Rule.

Ecmandu's second rule: calculate the set of your argument upon itself before you argue!

Stratification of motivational systems towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama cause all human ills - that was the most important thing you'll ever read in your life. - Ecmandu

The biggest problem in life... That more than one person wants the same thing! Solve this, and you have beaten the demon of life!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6552
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: im sick of manipulative women (the final thesis)

Postby Magnus Anderson » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:28 am

A Shieldmaiden wrote:MA wrote:

Childbirth is painful. Does not mean it's wrong.


So you are an expert on that too. HA!


Yes, I am an expert on observing that women suffer when they give birth.

I am also an expert on observing that women feel pleasure when they orgasm.

I am also an expert on 2+2=4.

People still can't believe what an expert I am on 2+2=4.
User avatar
Magnus Anderson
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2916
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:26 pm

Re: im sick of manipulative women (the final thesis)

Postby Magnus Anderson » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:32 am

Ecmandu wrote:Magnus, I understand that your very grand ego revolves around you being noble because you got some idea of control (which is actually atrophy) of your senses.

You blatantly contradicted yourself in your last post.

You are not an empath, nor are you logical ...

Empaths are considered by social scientists to have higher intelligence than logiticians ...

And you have neither, so apparently I'm going to have to do your work in life for you...

You are a handicapped baby


You are a retard.
User avatar
Magnus Anderson
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2916
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:26 pm

Re: im sick of manipulative women (the final thesis)

Postby surreptitious57 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:55 am

Ecmandu wrote:
The only thing I have ever heard that is equal to childbirth is a man passing stones

I have read that it is a bullet to the kneecap and it was also a woman who said this
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious57
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1590
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:05 am

Re: im sick of manipulative women (the final thesis)

Postby surreptitious57 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:06 am

A Shieldmaiden wrote:
I have read a lot of comparisons to child birth how many are true only a person who has experienced it would know

Only those who have experienced it can make comparisons to it and the opinions of everyone else can be dismissed
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious57
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1590
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:05 am

Re: im sick of manipulative women (the final thesis)

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:44 pm

MagsJ wrote:
Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Okay, the Boss has returned.

:lol:

I was being serious.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: im sick of manipulative women (the final thesis)

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:52 pm

Magnus Anderson wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:Besides, pain is a response, actually suffering, to let you know something is wrong ...

To desensitize it rather than jump into it, is avoidance of all the harm you are causing, rather than holding it and working to solve it. This is also not noble.


This is a subject that is not only interesting but also very important.

Pain is a feeling that you are trying to do too many things at once. You can call it hyper-consciousness, if you will, because you are being too conscious in relation to your limit. You can also call it hyper-sensitivity because you are sensing too much in relation to your limit. It means that too many impulses are fired in your mind. This is always bad -- it cannot possibly be a good thing -- so you must use desensitization, which is a reduction in consciousness, as a counter-measure. This allows your impulses that would otherwise be repressed to be expressed freely. The cost is speed . . . they get to be expressed over a period of time instead of immediately. Which is a good thing because otherwise they would be repressed and your actions would become blind and foolish in relation to your potential.

In Ancient Sparta, they would whip their children on a regular basis in order to teach them precisely this: how to tolerate pain and thus be able to see reality clearly.


In Ancient Sparta, they would also encourage homosexuality in soldiers. Not a big fan of forced male homosexuality.

In any case, the "feeling that you are trying to do too many things at once." is called stress. Stress can be good or bad. Sex is a kind of stress that leads up to orgasm.
Pain is different from stress.
An analogy is onion and garlic. Onion and garlic are both spicy, but are different entities. Similarly, pain and stress are similar, but different entities.

Pain is different from stress, is a kind of monotony. It is when electricity creates either a monotonous form, (Like a throbbing sensation or high frequency repetitive sine or saw wave) or white noise (a prickly sensation).
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 7753
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: im sick of manipulative women (the final thesis)

Postby MagsJ » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:32 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
MagsJ wrote:
Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Okay, the Boss has returned.

:lol:

I was being serious.

Hence the laughter..

The Spartan lifestyle was simply a method of access to the young and vulnerable.. nothing more. Lies shrouded in a cloak of warrior training, and this still occurs today in sport and film and TV.
Image
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 16653
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Previous

Return to Psychology and Mind



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot]