Pinkie' pie's mental decay.

I don’t know what this means

But I surmise that between the candy coat of it necessitates the enigmatic modern its try st of innuendo.and fine metaphore aye, betwixt a nut cracker and the lowest uncommon de nomination, of the slippery sloped destination of the very fathome, where both choices appear similarly destined,

That pickey pie yearns for obliviousness in terms of the underground.

Slipped a bit over the times’ passages, as little pickey pie wearing over size,
matters, a little gleaming signet. The too much, to mooch, over trifles.Take a truffle a while pop it into munch . Too much. MacArthur park melting been lonely to long, and Jeff air sessions flying out. Who said never mix neverworry. Pickey pie.

For you maybe but that is not a universal truth as I am also alone and isolated from the world and will be for the rest of my life
But I accept that and have no desire to change it. Where as you want to change your life and are unhappy because that change
is not happening. One cannot be free unless one learns to let go. I let go so am now free for I do not expect anything any more
You let go then you will also be free but if you hold onto what you cannot get you will remain unhappy for the rest of your life

thing is, u need a feminine side man. without a feminine side u can’t rage.

Oh yes, if it was merely THAT,it would be less complex,much much less, Aye.

After all animus animal continuum is not as indescirable as all that, nowadays.

Help help help says he scopia Scotia well is this an effort to unload the years of held in fear that it is to be given up, that some goal, lofty or not, so as to lengthen the stay?

It is a subconscious effort to dilute the ego to in fear death,
(The effort worth, slipping and sliding down toward the pure allegory which all consuming even before limits reached)

The only difference between the one and.the other, the mooch and.the total void of substance, is the pain the later causes, the mooch is preferable, as a calling out.

No its much more of which cause unknown even to the most brave hearted,

But the pity of delusion, dilutation, of beyond descriptions of from the beginning.

Stop the slip, even if goal setting have.goven way.to far.far away pastures of longnbegptten visages.

One must not become mud pie although there is a possibility therein that one would and never give up, even in the event that one needs replace mask with actions.

(Character bows followed by wild enraptured applause, by the singular audience of one)

I think that the masculine side is more suited for that particular emotion

nope the problem with you is that you are too masculine, your emotions are too muted. most violent people have a strong feminine side, they have extreme attachments and cravings think of it like angelica from rugrats. you are too masculine and so you could care less what your life is like or whether you live or die.

The title is pickey pie and not pinkey pie, although transparency may cover this allusion. However opaque one try to cover it, in any case. Perhaps the text has no reference to any original version.

But reference and equity may differ

talk normal lol if i paid 5 dollars to every person on this forum who could understand you i wouldnt even be broke.

All that was meant is that you picked this topic off my piece, entitled ‘Pickey Pie’, therefore I am entitled to allude to a more figurative interpretation of its objectives. Whether those allude to an objective, or a
subjective trend , is a preferential choice.

Notwithstanding that, grandma, i appreciate the
presumption of what manner of writing is literate and
to whom, normally.

you talk intentionally confusing. being vague is your specialty.

A state of mind in decay cannot be described in other then vaguely reminiscence of a state previous to the decay, but in terms indicative of the context it finds itself in.

That is the modus operand of modernity arising out of the classical capture of design and style. If it offends you, read Proust’s ‘Time Recaptured’.

Then draw a straight line to Joyce’s ‘Ulysses’. Well, not exactly straight.

I have a very strong feminine side and am more in control of my emotions the older I become. And while it is true I do not care whether I live
or die that is because I have no problem sleeping the sleep of eternity. Beautiful death sleep that frees me up for the rest of time and beyond

if you have a strong feminine side let me ask have you ever felt the need to wear girls clothes and do you have any deep sense of aesthetics.

Those are ridiculously stereo typical questions you know but I think you are having a bit of fun at my expense so my feminine side forgives you
Having a feminine side is simply being more in touch with who I really am so is not about wearing suspenders and painting my nails like you do

no i dont think you understand feminity at all. feminity is an additive force not a neutralizing force

By that definition then being more in touch with yourself is not neutralising and so therefore has to be more feminine

Your previous comment about most violent men having a feminine side is true but fails to understand that that could be seen as a sign of weakness
But all men have a feminine side regardless of whether they are violent just as all women have a masculine side for no one is just one or the other

i dont care if men feel weak or embarssed about a truth they want to hide they are biological organisms and i am their supreme scientist and they are to be studied as a species