what it is

So I go to this fast food joint, see a black guy with this White girl. She has a hot ass and pussy, and Im over here being jealous, fantasizing about beating his ass and breaking him in half (he was half my size, a pathetic weakling) and taking his girl.

People have no sympathy for half-breeds like me, White girls breed with niggers but not interracials…Its totally unfair and racist man. Everyone is racist of half-breeds, niggers get promoted and get sympathy but never half-breeds…I know a half-breed who uses the word nigger more than I do…he’s been stolen and robbed by society.

What it is is, what Satyr said, the Whites used to be kicked out of africa and thus the White women wish to be dominated by their ancient black masters, that is why White men are such cucks and allow garbage rap music to infect their society. The only one who isn’t cuck is Eminem because he is infecting black rap with his whiteness.

But it’s more than that. Deep down, this doesnt even have anything to do with race. What it is, is brain size. I notice couples usually have approximately the same brain size. To be honest, I was lusting after that girls hot pussy and all but I couldnt get it up. Why because I cannot connect to her, she’s an idiot. All the more tragic because my hot blonde history teacher who had a brain almost as big as me, rejected me when i was 15 because she was 30 and didnt want to get in trouble. I hate society. I dont say this lightly.