Turd, Satyr and others

Do you think that Satyr is out of line compared to everyone else and their observations?

MagsJ wrote:

Satyr wrote:

The difference being his is a prolonged bitter quarrel.

Jelly with too much belly,
now she’s no longer melly.

:mrgreen:

This tiger has a white fur with black stripers.

Wait, no, sorry. Since I believe the world is in flux now I must change my opinion. Not sure why, ask Shieldmaiden.

Errr, so, I guess that same tiger doesn’t have white fur with black stripes. It has… uhhh… pink fur with yellow stripes.

Because that’s what it means that world is flux. Totally.

Forgive my closemindedness, the world is not so static that I can determine the color of the tiger’s fur so easily once and for all… for it changed again!

This time it is… green fur with purple stripes.

Must change my mind constantly.

The onyl thing I must not change my mind about is changing my mind constantly.

Scratch all of the above. It’s so outdated informations, it’s, like, 1min old by the time I’m writing this? Pffffffffffffffffffff, it’s already 9:56 where I live, that message is so 9:55

errrr, soooo, now it is blue fur with grey stripes.

must change my mind constantly, I must… world is flux and this means no lasting observations can be made

Fuck, 9:57 already… gotta change my mind again?

My homage to his observation… I am not a delicate (ESFJ) flower, and such things merely amuse not anger. Why are criticisms always seen as bad? for criticisms follow us wherever we go.

…his choice, be it a good or bad one. :confusion-shrug:

Jealous of Fixed cross? Of all people…you pick Fixed Cross as a shining example of his jealous rage?

Are you kidding me? The guy that sits in his basement smoking cigs and making the worst beatmusic ever made, even worse than rap music? That is his target of jealous rage?

The guy who claims that ciggarretes are non-toxic??

Nope, I am not kidding.

He is crazy jealous of Fixed Cross.

He hates me too. I think he talks about me at his dinner table at night.

HA! Yes, you are one of the chosen few he delights in talking about every opportunity that affords him, but it has become annoying and tiresome and way past it’s use by date.

But, I think he will find it more difficult to get over his jealousy of Fixed. :mrgreen:

He doesn’t like people who are smarter than him. Notice that he usually surrounds himself with morons.

Yes, I have noticed that.

They are a noisy lot…baaaaaaah.

And they all say the same thing. They’re like the kids who crowd the philosophy courses in the entry level stuff, and who get weeded out by the time the Nietzsche part is over.

Oh my god, I gotta tell you,
He’s so jealous of me too.
Oh my, you wouldn’t believe…
It’s so unbelievable…

#sonotjealousmyself

Deny, deny, deny.

HA!

Im still wondering what there’s to be jealous of Fixed Cross. Works like a dog, gots no muscles on his bones, sits on his basement everyday smoking cigs and making the most garbage beats you ever heard. You’d think he’d be on disability for producing such garbage beats and thinking they were good (mentall illness insanity) but still works like a dog. And you never see any girls in his basement videos either (except posters.) Still trying to figure out what is to envy about fixed, it sure isn’t his philosophy.

Maybe Fixxed has hit the Jackpot in some way or form that I am not aware of.
Or maybe it’s the high daily word count, presumably.

Of all the possible charges, why pick jealousy?
How about some malevolence?

I never suspect jealousy, if another man holds a grudge against me.
That does seem to be much more common among women, to suspect jealousy as a motivational force.

99% of the time the person who toots jealousy is the one who is jealous of the one who claims is jealous of him. The bottom line is, that he is unable to really go beneath and understand the idea of a better word, excellence through competetiveness. But then he
may also belong to that 1%, who presume that knowledge comes from Meno and Phaedra : an a priori category. In which case, he is a genius.