The Mental Hedonism of the female.

A transsexual wants to be a woman for the same reason a hedonist gourges in an bites into a piece of pizza - happiness and pleasure. Pizza, referring to 99% of pizzas being evil and having butchered cows on them, but a small portion of pizzas being different, and vegetarian from the rest. Can 99% of pizzas be evil yet I still want to gourge myself on the 1% of pizza that is not evil? Can 99% of tacos be evil and yet I still, want to gourge myself on Taco Tuesday?

Why the hell would I want to be a man when men are physically ugly and insensitive (lacking in pleasure). I want love and pleasure in my life, I’m sick of having to soldier up. Soldier up for what cause?
Men aren’t allowed to be men. It is not enough that men are forced to be ugly but then they may not even allowed to be men. I am not even allowed by society to punch someone in the nose or date anyone who is 17, yet society expects me to want to be a man? Society is insane. I cannot even run a business without having being forced by society to be a goodie two shoes and be politically correct. You ask why I am not a man when it is people like you who do not even allow it to be allowed, people like you who enforce every rule and report every violation of every rule.

Look to the past to Know Thyself. You are a woman who is attracted to gays and cucks, these type of men you admire, so you cannot understand why people would not want to be like them. You recommend I talk to a sane man (Ie. not mannequin), but a total cuck or gay. Look to the past to find your future. I know all I need to know about women from TV. I want to be a woman, a real woman 1920’s woman like Audrey Hepburn, not a peabrain modern girl who likes justin bieber music. I suppose your real question is, why would I want to be a modern girl? Why would I want to be a modern girl? Look to the past, look to pagan shows, like My Little Pony, My Little Pony shows, western shows, 1950’s shows, to see how girls are and why people want to be girls. Don’t look to modern television, and garbage society, because they will confuse you. You will see Nikki Minaj twerking and begin to hate women, forgetting that there used to be a world full of strong, feminine and nurturing women who were both nurturing and strong. Women who had character. Women who are unlike the women we see of television today.

Don’t look to modern transexuals, who police each other like soldiers, who censor every microaggression like the Nuns they are, do not look to the non-nurturing women Tesla warned you about, but look to the Audrey Hepburn and strong women of the 50’s, the narccisstic women of the 50’s who had character, as opposed to the 2000’s narcissists who have no character or taste.

If you want to know about women, seek the videos of Kelly Jones00 and Kevin Solway, sages of the ages.

Who is trixie?

Are you addressing me?

Is there a trixie who put me on IGGIE?

If Ultimate is Trixie, why don’t you call her Unltimate? It is exlusive in my opinion, in the wrong sense of the meaning, when you form “Inner clubs” in an open discussions where only the “Inner club” members know who is being addressed.

This is a public forum. Talk to everyone. Don’t single out a portion of the poplation as “you don’t count, so I don’t care if you know what I’m talking about or not.” This is highly disrespectful. I resent this. If you want to address Trixie as “trixie”, please write a private email to her or him. If you address trixie on the public forums, I ask you to please address her or him with the username.

Please disregard my rant if Trixie is a person whose username is Trixie and she or he put me on IGGIE.

Hypocrit, your IGGIE is a mysterious acronym.

Put your money where your mouth is - prove it.
You make such an inane statement - based on what?
First, you will have to give me your vision or perspective of what a cuck is - by your standards.

Inane? Your the one who’s inane, but not only inane, insane. You already admitted to having a crush on a gay dude.

The men you lust for are probably goodie two shoes, who speak with a cucky accent, who are like cucky business CEO’s of society, like men from modern television and shit. You dont lust for real men like Clint Eastwood or wild men of westerns, but cucky moderns. You lust for men you’d see on shows like the Voice and shit.

:laughing: Am I addressing you? Are you choosing to be a woman? :-"
I may be wrong but I find it difficult to believe that you had no idea who Trixie is.
I choose to address her as Trixie because I can and also for the same reason that I address my cat as Yoda. It’s familar. Also, the word ultimate fails in my estimate.

:laughing: Don’t be jealous. You also have a right to address her as Trixie if you so choose.
Feel free to email her. You might enjoy the experience. :laughing:

I have no idea what or who IGGIE is.

Sorry Trixie.

:laughing:
I never said that I had a crush on him and remember that I didn’t know that Ryan Phillippe was gay. I think the jury is still out on that one, either way. But i understand your bias.
He is hot according to me. Looking at him is like going to a museum and looking at a beautiful painting. Does that mean that I want to take that painting home?

Stop projecting. It’s probably you who would lust after them.
I might lust after, let’s say (though he’s a bit old) Stone Cold from David Baldacci
Aloysius Pendergast, one of Douglas Preston’s characters.

I like the highly intelligent, reflective, compassionate, heroic type -and a man who is not afraid of being alone and who knows how to treat a woman or anyone for that matter.
I don’t really appreciate a man who is not somewhat of a challenge (but not all challenge) or who does or gives me whatever I want. I do not like the typical wimp (unkind as the word goes).

Trixie/UP1001, why does your being revolve around your sexuality and sexuality in general? why does it consume you so?

Do you consider yourself pan-sexual, bi-sexual, or heterosexual?

The mathematics of it should be obvious.

Need based on lack of fulfillment. Lack of sexual fulfillment in my life, so my ordering processes wish to correct the deficiency by devoting more attention to the subject.

Like how someone denied chocolate as a kid, becomes obsessed with chocolate as an adult.

I go.

No! it isn’t… you are assuming 100% would concur and that therefore your current sexual state should be obvious.

How standard.

I predict that nobody around here can out-type UP-1001.

When you are not bound by the convention of understanding and describing cause-effect relationships between observations and claims, then 1. the world is your oyster, and 2. nothing will stop you (or your typing).

Many copy and paste their contributions from other sites or from Word or whatever, so such posts appear as if by magic… accompanied by a puff of smoke and much fanfare.

Cause effect is overrated. I prefer the term “entanglement network”.

“When vipers’ tongues entangle words
And venom spits from stilted eyes
The brave shoots arrows and the coward
At the sun, the moon, and lovers’ nests.”

Alexander Shakespeare, “King Richard IV” (The “Pict’s Play”), Grand Vezier Bjornborg’s response to Centurion “Big Nose” Euphonius’s bid at the kingdom, act five, scene seven.

This reference is to Alexander the Great?

Erm… no. I just over-did it. My shame. I should have just let the quote ride on its own, without explanatory referencing. My bad.

But how DID Alexander come into the picture? It must have meant something, no?

Aside from that, where is the shame or the “my bad” from what you wrote?
Don’t sweat the small stuff and that was just a minuscule speck of dust.

What does “erm” mean? Is it part of a prefix or suffix?