Malfunctioning Asexuals in relation to the Jews.

The origins of the imperative, "know thyself", are lost in the sands of time, but the age-old examination of human consciousness continues here.

Moderator: MagsJ

Malfunctioning Asexuals in relation to the Jews.

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:12 pm

Femininity is lust, laziness, passion and love. Masculinity is Apollos and Reason.

The modern man is a domo arogato roboto. A symptom of society. All apollos, no feminity, hypermasculine asexual. Example of this are Tesla and Sherlock holmes. Obsessed with science and nothing else. When a hot girl approaches these types, they clam up, attempting to seal off all of their feminine instincts from activation.

These types tend to be bookish, sometimes faring poorly in the purity of physical combat, because feminine emotion is needed to enjoy the emotions of the combat. they are only good at the combat when their life depends on it or they are being brutally assaulted and get angry.

It's so sad man. It's almost like, they hate themselves, and don't think a woman would ever enjoy their company. They simply can't get why girls want it up the poop chute, they are hyper civilized.

They are brainwashed by the Jews and Xians to be a cuck. If one thing that defines a Jew more than money it is his love of cuckery. In ancient times Jacob the Jew was told if he worked for a Jew for 7 years he would get the girl. But then he got jewed, guy said he had to work for 14 years to get the girl, this is the way of the jew.

The way of the Jew is to worship the book, the dogma, and be anti-nature. The way of the Jew is to genocide all who don't worship your book. The Jew's have genocided Pagans for 5000 years and I'm sick and tired of it. Now the Jews are working hard to cuck all whites.

I went to a school full of rich Jews I know how they are. Jews have a psychic and sexual power. Even I am sexually attracted to the Jews and must fight my urges. A Jew will get laid 1000 times but an Aryan has to be taught how to get laid. The Jew is a violent creature full of instincts, where as Aryans are an alien from another civilization.
The goal of the Jew is to rule this land. The goal of the Aryan is to bring peace and harmony unto this land.
trogdor
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED

Re: Malfunctioning Asexuals in relation to the Jews.

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:18 pm

America is tainted and ruled by Jews. It is time for Whites to face the facts, that America has jewed them for over 50 years.

The GOP is infested with Jews and cuckservatives are the enemy of the true Pagan. George Bush is a Jew and looks like a Jew. George Bush is a fascist who spits on Pagan values. He is part of the Jew conspiracy started by Nixon. Now the angry Aryans of the Middle East are waging a war against Jewmerica. White Aryans are caught inbetween, dazed and confused, unsure what to think or who to trust, just like the Jews foresaw it.

World War 2 was the best thing that ever happened to the Jews. They got all of the white aryans to kill each other in combat, now all that's left is mongrels and jews to make libtarded Treasonous decisions and ruin America. And the lord said the Meek shall inherent the earth, and look around you at all the Lumbersexual jews passing High Treason liberal laws to cuck and jew every american.
trogdor
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:07 pm

Quagmire, is undoubtedly a Jew.
trogdor
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED

Postby -1- » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:45 am

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Quagmire, is undoubtedly a Jew.

How do you reconcile your theory with the phenomenon of the "Japanese Jew"? or the "Japanese Aryan"? Or the "Abrahamic Aryan"? Or with the the "African-American Jew"? Or with "Native American Aboriginal First Nation Jew"-s?

Keep up your good job doing the research, and I do suggest for you to try to branch out to other forms of Jews than just the pure Ashkenazi and Sephardic traditons; try to examine the German Nazi Fascist Jews, the Arabic Jews, the ISIS Jews, The Palestinian Displaced Arabic Nations National Front Jews, the Pan-Russian Jews, and of course, the Iguana Jews and Dermatological Jews. Jews come in different Hews. Time to learn that, and adjust your theories to that fact having come to light.
-1-

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:43 pm

Im well aware nazis were an inside job by the Jews. Jews often infight each other to gain more power.
trogdor
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED

Postby -1- » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:12 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Im well aware nazis were an inside job by the Jews. Jews often infight each other to gain more power.

This actually makes sense. I mean, who better to know how to commit suicide, but the self itself? For instance, George can't commit suicide for Peter.
-1-

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:50 pm

-1- wrote:
Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Im well aware nazis were an inside job by the Jews. Jews often infight each other to gain more power.

This actually makes sense. I mean, who better to know how to commit suicide, but the self itself? For instance, George can't commit suicide for Peter.

Not suicide, homicide. Or sold into slavery like Joseph.
trogdor
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED

Postby -1- » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:55 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Not suicide, homicide. Or sold into slavery like Joseph.

Sorry, baby, you said the Holocaust was an inside job by the Jews. This is a suicide by genocide. Don't mix up the terms.

There is no term for genocidal suicide. It is certainly not HOMICIDE!!! But the concept exists, if we accept your abominably ignorant statement that the Holocaust was created and maintained by Jews.
-1-

Postby Pandora » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:32 am

I'm surprised that nobody mentions typhus outbreaks in WW2 (especially in crowded environments like concentration camps).
Pandora
Philosopher

Return to Psychology and Mind