Scientific proof that life sux.

Okay firstly I want to talk about a phenomenon where I wake up in the morning, have great philosophical ideas, then when I move to my computer chair I lose the drive to post them.

There are several scientific explanations for this.

1. (Most scientific) Moving my muscles make the chemicals in my blood change and lose my drive. 2.(Medium scientific) There is pheromone dust near my computer that makes me lose motivation. 3 (Half-scientific) The feng-shui of my room changes perspective in my eye when I move, and the new feng-shui makes me lose motivation. 4 (Less scientific but still plausible) There are special waves emitting from the computer that mess with my mind.

The answer could be 1 or all 4. But my point is, these are all scientific answers and should not be ridiculed, only varying in degrees of probability in the Occam terms.

So I will begin to talk today about how life sucks, and how all males are eternally helled.

All males are inherently unhappy. If you disagree you are either gay or a liar. On hunting forums males say “Hunting rabbits is one of life’s great joys”. Now do happy people go around killing cute small animals? Saying males are happy is like saying demons are happy when they kill souls. It’s not really happy

The word “gay” denotes a happy male, which is almost always a homosexual.
Those that are totally male with no feminine side, cannot even comprehend what happiness is, thus when they say they are happy, they aren’t deliberately lying, they believe it is happiness because that is the top of their state, and assume everyone else feels the same way. It’s like how M.Bison says he is a good ruler when he wants to cure the population, he cannot understand how unleashing supersoldiers to attack and enslave the population would actually make someone ungrateful and bitter to him.

And let me assure you, you are all slaves. Males are forced to work in factories. It is unbearable
It is like shaving. It is an endless struggle you do until you die. Then you are reborn and do it again over and over…why? What is causing you to persist?

Life evolved to enjoy certain activities. Hunting is enjoyable, fucking a girl is enjoyable. We are specially designed to enjoy those things. We are not specially designed to enjoy working in a factory. We are not specially designed to enjoy genetically mutated women, and rejection from girls we are actually attracted to. We are not specially designed to enjoy forced homosexuality, we are not specially designed to enjoy jail.
And yet, most modern males experience those things more than anything else.
Modern society is essentially a torture chamber for modern males.

Masculine females do not enjoy nurturing, nurturing is a torture for them as well. Giving care to something makes them bored. Thus we have a society of simultaneously hypermasculine and hyperfeminine humans. Hypermasculine because everyone is cold as a stone, has no sensual or nurturing capacities. Hyperfeminine because, their taste in music is shit like Katy Perry. We are living in a completely dysfunctional world and society

It seems the norm for all the friends around me to work 7 days a week and STILL be in deep debt. We live in a slave broken society. It has gotten to the point of being a dystopia of cinematic proportions. It is so sad that I have friends who force themself to endure a gay lifestyle because they have no confidence in females. When a male is born into the word they eventually develop a feeling that they will NEVER have a chance with a hot female, and are either forced to settle for girls they are not sexually attracted to and cannot get a boner for, or go gay or celibate.
And girls will just pretend like everything’s peachy and A-ok, as if nothing is wrong with the planet even though the cities are too polluted to breathe. And all the males with dignity will just go into their fantasy land videogames to escape the living nightmare of this hellhole we call Earth the sicksadworld.

And when you post about it, you encounter people who just say you are a hedonist for wanting to fulfill your natural instincts, people who say humans have no inherent purpose, they can just define their own purpose, erasing millions of years of nature and evolution. Or you will encounter a liberal who advocates for cubicle society and banning of all natural instincts and wants to ban fun itself

You are indeed a hedonist.

Where has your nunnery got you?
I advocate for basic natural needs.
Nobody wants to be celibate monks eating saltines all day. If people could choose heaven they’d choose it everytime.

Hell, even monks are more hedonist that you, they only live the monk lifestyle because they believe it will send them to heaven. Why do you do it? Who even knows why you do it.

You are thinking in absolutes. Either you’re a mind-less body or a body-less mind.

Cheese is what I love, taking me away from my cheese would be a form of torture. First liberals want our chicks, then they want our guns, then they want our cheese?? That is Too much.

You may say me saying “life sux” is too binary too absolute but my rant was actually against hypermasculine and hyperfeminine society we have to day. I actually advocate for hermaprhodism. Not having sex with 1000 girls like the average modern does, you should have sex with only 7 girls (if they are hot or decent)) and not have sex everyday.
Hunting should only be done once in a while and factory farming shut down. hedonism causes factories to be built

The average modern manimal either has sex ~10,000 times before it dies, or ~0 times before it dies. This is not balanced, its the same as hoarding

Your mind is either processing impulses that your body is sending it or it is rejecting them. That’s what balance/imbalance refers to.

Be more specific.

You need to keep your sexual impulses within your mind until they are fully processed.

I rarely have them any more. Most of my posts are sexual logics. Rest assured you can be assured that during most of my posting here (even the hentai) I am limp as a wet noodle.

That’s not a good thing.

lol