music sux

I cannot tolerate music anymore. My chemicals build in the morning, and I get this feeling where music makes me sick to my stomach. Just the idea of it makes me sick to my stomach.

Only music I like is my little pony music.

That is nothing to do with the music. There is nothing intrinsic in any music that has anything to do with ponies. This is just a case of you liking little ponies and, therefore, anything associated with them. Try playing the music you hate the most in the background while you watch Little Pony videos and you’ll eventually come to love it. I haven’t tested this theory out BTW. It could be total rubbish.

It might be mood-dependent Trixie… your simply just not in the mood to hear noise, or certain noises.

Im not in the mood to hear music.

It is rubbish, because when someone puts Justine Bieber or Nikka Minaj in a PMV (Pony Music Video) I dont even watch it.

Maybe see a therapist? You a r struggling with emotions, that is natural. Music is emotional so if you cant listen to it it means your emotions are hurtful.

How can you not love this?
youtube.com/watch?v=mgHxmAsINDk

I had a feeling it was, even as I was writing it.

Well there’s not a pony to be seen, for one thing.

What about Now?

Are you British?

=D>

Okay, Mags, no need for sarcasm. He could have been a well informed American.

…now that’s unlikely :wink:

Tru. i am a villian n the my little pony tv show

How can i buy a pony for 25 pounds

sounds like fps music

Over here a pony is slang for 25 pounds

Playing musical instrument is better than passively listening to music as it engages both sides of your brain.