The Female Blakmail System has invaded even my sleep.

I cannot even get it out of my head. Even when I am asleep I have this overwhelming feeling of loniliness, hopelessness, and despair.

I had a dream that I wrote a letter, and a woman came up behind me and looked over my shoulder, snatched the paper away from me and read what I was writing. I was writing that All women have been mean to me, all women have abused me and traumatized me, and all women have lied to me. I was writing that it feels unfair to be born male, born into the system, born into matriarchy and patriarchy. I was saying that I am lonely and in despair, and that it isn’t fair, and I wish women were nicer to me.

Then the bitch says “How dare you say this.” She told me “Noone owes you anything”. Then she went on stage and publically shamed me for writing the letter. “This male thinks that theey deserve a relationship?? Noone owes them anything!! How backwards, how evil, how wicked is this person to think that women should be kind…Whatever you do, do NOT give this person a chance, we must all teach them a lesson on how Dare they complain about women.”

This is basically how the female blackmail works, females bullshit you around then if you complain about it, they are cunning manipulators who guilt you when you point out their bad behavoir. Its how they power trip and perpetuate their lies and bullshit. Its all a load of shit in this sick sad world.

Then they act like life is good, and everything is awesome, and if you are not as happy or positive as they are, they use it as an excuse to dump you. They are merciless tyrants, it is not enough that they guilt you, but they guilt you for feeling in the dumps when you are already in the dumps! They are merciless and heartless, monsters a monstrosity not even Orwellian proportions could envision.

this is how women are
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPHbeSGVKJo[/youtube]

Try fucking them in the ass, tends to set women straight.

Hurts my wee-wee. Not fond of the smell either. Not fond of the smell of vagina either.

Thing is, they never invite me to their home, just block me out of their life. Can’t even get to that stage.

Dress like a man, and then hit on one of the inbred ignorant ones, they always go real easy, hard to shake them off after telling them no actually. You tell them no, they think yes.

They just want a man, any man. But you gotta look like a man first. The less desirable a woman looks- and all women know their status in this area without having to be informed by any man, the less a man has to look the part. For a really hideous looking woman, they will probably leap on bridal boutique mannequins in dark enough conditions, to their immense displeasure discovering they are hung like a Ken doll. Why fashion stores always have such strong, thick windows, they involuntarily leap pussy first at them, a purely instinctive reaction.

You ever read up about male turkeys and how they mate. They discovered that if you merely put a wooden stake in the ground, who’s head barely resembles a female Turkey, a male Turkey will land next to it, and try to mate with it. Remember, no body, just a knob of a head present.

Ugly women going after men are similar: you deprive a woman of sex, they turn into ravenous man eaters. You ever been in the woods and seen all the odd trails going off in every direction? No, those aren’t animal trails, those are from men running away from the ambushes by fugly women. You don’t really gotta try to have sex with them if you want it, just gotta look the part of a man superficially. Grow a little facial hair, no makeup, wear blue jeans and a tee shirt.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AoItNONvdbU

Not true, I tried it before and it didn’t work.

Although half of what you say is true, sex is a feminine desire, when men get horny they start acting weak and feminine, so it makes sense that a horny woman would be like that.

Fact is, I went into the club, not dressed in fem, Didnt get one girl to dance with me. Then I go to the same club, dressed as fem, all the hot girls dance with me, in fact this one hot black chick I started humping her, but I couldn’t get a hardon because her husband was right there watching me.
Thats basically as far as I ever got with a woman, never put my dick in a vag for more than 5 seconds, i try to get invited to these drunk girls homes, but they always have a boyfriend or tell me they have work in the morning or some shit. Its so bogus. Fuck society, its like a Retard tried to make Tron society, but it turned out like total garbage, not total recall.

Go visit those two gay guys up in Montreal, they have legal prostitution up there.

Pezer and his sub, Fixed Cross. You can sex a French girl. They are a Catholic population, not as uptight about sex.

I usually don’t recommend prostitutes, but in your case, fine.

Got banned from their boards, criticized them for being chainsmokers, also criticized them for believing that all doctors were part of a conspiracy to say the cigs were toxic, they claim cigs are non-toxic.

Its like, Ive been there before, lived with paranoid narcissists that bosss you around if you dont agree with all of their delusional arguments, its like, they say 2+2=5 and you just have to nod your head. How stable of a living situation would that really last until one day they kicked me out, when they say something like “Plastic cannot be lit on fire” then I take a plastic bottle, light it on fire in the tub (to be safe) and then they yell at me, make a fuss saying i almost burnt the house down when the flame was only on for one second and i poured water on it and it didnt even damage the tub. Then they say how dare I prove them wrong, and they kick me out.

Tried it, she was too fat, didnt feel any sexual chemistry, couldnt get it up. Tried a tranny prostitute, still couldnt get it up, but it was hotter than the fat prostitute. Tried a third time, cop answered the phone, told me not to call again.

I said Montreal, where it is legal. Catholic women tend to be more emphatically sexual. Wouldn’t be enough for me, I would rather a actual relationship, but I can’t see anyone of any sex ever taking you seriously ever, given how foolish your approach to sexuality and people in general is- your incapable of treating another person as real, you always gotta project your perversions on them first. The real person can’t be seen through this fog, and it will be hard as he’ll for a reasonable person to reciprocate on a basis you find reasonable, because your clearly self destructive in the intimacy department.

Maybe if you just hired a woman to lie next to you, fully dressed holding your hand, talking about both your childhoods and dreams of the future, and pay her to be honest about her opinions. Do this like, 20 times, till you get used to snuggling and mutually talking.

Don’t let her bug spoon you, communication isn’t possible if a woman big spoons a man, his brain gets confused and his anus gets worried.

And make sure it is heterocuddling, lesbians are incapable of long term intimacy, it is called “Lesbian Bed Death”.

Why such a legal eagle? Not gonna move to Montreal just because some dumb politician restricts my sexuality.

Comedians are the ones you have to take seriously. People never treat me as a real person, they always say Do this and do x but always been the rules and throw the game when it applies to me. It’s like woman tell you the rules of courtesy and how to treat a human being, and then they break their own rules of courtesy when its your turn. Its like Hillary tells Trump he has to be respectful to her when he loses, then when she loses she isn’t respectful to him. It’s like how this guy who molested me and tried to rape me all the time in middle school, and he grows up to be a Social Justice Warrior anti-rape advocate, meanwhile I myself grow up to be not a liberal. Its like, assholes rule (and ruin) the world.

People are always projecting their perversions on me, they want me to be a man when I tell them I’d rather be a lesbian. They try to pervert my natural lesbian sexuality and turn into caveman cis lowlevel stuff. Then they say im the bad girl when they try to enforce their dated caveman aesthetics and caveman sexuality on me.

I don’t think that’s a bad idea. It’s like society fucks us up turns us into cucks and manginas, brainwashing us into putting women in pedestals and feeling uncomfortable around bitches. I firmly believe that instead of liberal mental health cucktherapy, we should instead have cuddling and sex therapy from women. It will reduce the mental illness in the nation sevenfold.

That may apply to men but not to me. When a woman does that to me my anus gets worried in a good kind of way.

This is because lesbians need dick in their life. They may think men are ugly, in which case they need a shemale. Any lesbian who denies their need for cock is a bigot and lying to herself. You simply cannot have a long term intimacy with only a plastic dildo filling you up. You have natural needs.

Not even putting the img tags on that thing. Fuck man, I would rather fuck a man than that…thing. Fuck, I’d rather fuck Jabba the Hutt. The sad thing about it is that behemoth probably gets laid more than I do. Its the pussy privilege.