The mechanics of sexual attraction

Sexual attractions, in both sexes, are characterized a by a distinct lack of cerebral empathy concerning the mundanity of the other’s existence.
When a Male lusts after the female form, it appears novel, vital brain functions Must be shut down, for the Illusion to take effect. Oxytocin immediately released causing a thirst, a vacuous cavity to form in his very being.
Most importantly, analytic temporal thought centers Must be shut down, for the illusion to have any potency. The male must Not realize the female’s perspective of her own body, and must not realize her mundane acceptance of it throughout the passage of time. He cannot experience her years. And so this is by definition, Un-enlightenment.
The Female is no more Noble. In order for a female to lust after a male, she too mustbe completely oblvious to the male’s mundane perspective of his own body garnered through out the years. She must also too be oblvious at his disgust concerning his own rugged features. The struggle is more difficult for the female, for the male is not naturally beautiful, at his very being he is strange, alien, and so the Female brain must be shut down at critical sectors, even more so than the male’s, in order for the Ride to begin.
Both creatures are terrifically unenlightened, and their perception of other is as object rather than as self.
Thus the transexual has the highest capacity for genius, for it functions in regards to Enlightenment, when it loves another it associates itself in the other of which it loves.

How would the dynamics between two transsexuals work? How would you complement each other? It seems like it would be very confusing.

What about gays who lust after other gays or lesbians who lust after other lesbians? Who would presumably have as equal a capacity for
genius as transsexuals who lust after each other [ though most geniuses are actually heterosexual ] Also your presumption of how males
and females lust after each other is very dogmatic so not entirely true. Sexual attraction is just one type of attraction not the only one

They see themselves in the other. Its like god sex. That she-titan in steven universe.

Gays arent transexual, dont have the same mental processes as transexuals. Lesbians live in utopia land, never have any hardship and never think about deep things because unpleasant truths hurt their “feels”. Thus they have stunted minds.

The only lesbians that have it rough are in stupid thirdworld countries, sandpeople land full of primitives buffoons and morons and simpletons. Since those kinds of lands are immune to philosophy, i dont even mention such backwater places in terms of philosophy of society. Its like, when I talk about actual humans, you dont mention behavoirs of primitive chimpanzees or starwars sandpeople as a counterexample.

mechanically speaking, for some reason women seem to react positively to me when i confidently lie to their faces about something that doesnt matter. makes no sense

Evur hurd of MK Ultra?

They got you g

I am the exact opposite of MK Ultra, im the least brainwashed person you can find.

I can’t explain why women like lies, all I knoow is women don’t like truths that make them feel uncomfortable.

Mechanics is not speaking it is looking. The proper observance of the laws of perception and application, thereof, may guarantee the proper mutual inter/intrapsycic functions of sexual love.