Genius as state of mind in relation to male female dykeotome

I am female right now. Female mode, female minded. I seek peace and harmony, tranquility. I do not wish to fight, do not wish to bully. I have no rage.

I am sensitive, I dare not tread in places which I should not. Genius, in relation to females, is a dormancy. A clear headed view of the men in the fields, and a longing sadness, to give out compassion.

Genius, in relation to males, is being in the field itself.
Without hermaphroditus, genius misses vital components…

I am a sentinel, dormant mode. I am storing energies, clarities. Using the power of argument, I will soon defeat those who tried to defeat the gendered minds, and I will also defeat all of the women in this pathetic world!!!

I am the most powerful being in all of the universe!!!

Female is a zooming out. Maleness is a zooming in. Either too zoomed in or out, neither can see.

These conspirators seek to defeat me…How can they defeat me?? They seek trap me, for when I chastise and ridicule women, they seek it to also confirm their theory that gender doesn’t exist, by iotus expedius fallacy of “the female cannot hate the female.” They feel this trap is infallible.

But I outsmart them once again, for their simple Two Dimensional minds cannot account for Time, for when I make a post to chastise and ridicule, I am transformed, and in the next moment, transformed again… This is why I am the highest lifeform in the galaxy!! Dealing with humans…It’s like child’s play with them!

I see Trixie as a woman of peace and love who cares very much for the human race
But she is also quite a lonely soul who was unfortunately born into the wrong body

Gave up on peace and love. World doesnt want any peace, women dont want to give any love. Its a sick sad world.