I'm getting a sex change in 5 years. Gaurantee it. 100%.

Someone is of sound mind and can pay for it themselves then they should be free to have what ever they wish
With a public system it is more restrictive because it has budgetary limitations and is funded by the tax payer
But if the thing required is necessary for psychological or medical reasons it should where possible be allowed

No, medical ethics apply to the doctor, not the patient. Even if the patient can say to the doctor “Doctor, this hangnail is too much for me to deal with, just amputate my arm, I’m rich, I can pay for it” doesn’t by any means results in a amputation, only a deeply fucked up doctor will say “let me run and grab the bone cutter”.

No, medical ethics was imposed on the doctor long before society qualified the doctor to practice medicine. Certain tasks that needlessly threatens the patients life, sight or limb when safer, reasonable alternatives exist are generally prohibited. We of course give considerable flexibility in innovation to emergency room doctors trying something new in cases otherwise leading to death, cause the patient has nothing to loose, and of all people, a experienced emergency room doctor knows far more than most the risks.

We also allow leeway in voluntary medical testing to try new ideas, in the name of science (how is that baboon heart working for you?) where is successful, it can lead to a new application in medicine, saving many. Someone has gotta be the first after medical testing. I have a design for a plastic heart, printable (hardly unusual), but mine is designed to be put in via interlocking disks through the rib cage instead of busting open the rib cage (I’m the only one), someday doctors will do it that way (via a better design hopefully), but ummm, nobody should just walk up to a doctor and say “I want this heart I just printed out on a $200 plastic printer inserted in me”… any doctor saying “Yes” without significant review and study, testing should be thrown in jail, medical licence removed.

Serious, you can’t just apply capitalism to medicine. Just cause you have money doesn’t translate to right. People get shitty ideas in their heads the later on reject. If trixie wanted a dick growing out if his head, should a doctor go along? No… very bad idea.

Some queer classical art for you, Trixie. Enjoy.

Hellenistic statue of Hermaphroditus (marble copy of a fresco from Herculaneum). Lady Lever Art Museum

Hermaphrodite statuette, Princeton University Art Museum. In this statuette, said to have been found on Rhodes, the god is naked except for a mantle that falls below the male genitals, which stand in contrast to the girlish face and the feminine modeling of the body. Leaning against a pillar, she apparently once held a wine jug in her right hand and an offering dish in her left. The figure’s lithe form and sweet sensuality are characteristic of the so-called Rococo phase of the Late Hellenistic period. Another larger example of this sculpture type was found at Pergamon, in western Turkey, a cosmopolitan center whose Attalid rulers fostered the cults of a variety of gods. These sculptures were not salacious curiosities but objects of sincere devotion, representing the dichotomy of human nature and the yearning for unity in the face of ambivalent desire.

Three hermaphrodites. Louvre.

The famous Sleeping Hermaphroditus. Louvre.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleeping_Hermaphroditus

Hermaphrodite from Pergamon. Istanbul Archeology Museum

Roman marble statue, 20 B.C.-A.D. 40. Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.

Hermaphrodite with a mirror

Hellenistic Bronze Hermaphroditus, 2nd-1st Century BC

maicar.com/GML/Hermaphroditus.html
Hermaphroditus gets raped by a water nymph.

Cool. Thanks.

May I ask, what is the deal with the penis on this one? Are they missing a penis?

Song.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=In2fRySroH8[/youtube]

No it’s just not the same. Duck lip boob job freaks don’t take anti-depressants, aren’t suicidal about it.
A better analogy would be Men with body dysmorphic disorder, they are more similar to transsexuals than some boob bimbo, almost as suicidal and depressed as transsexuals, but not as fucked up and less effort to fix.

Of course you would reject me, you are a biased bigot, bigots tend to do that.

I will explain the math and sciences of it below.
I am more transsexual than many trasexuals, which means I have more body dysphoria, and my neurons are wired more inherently feminine than many trasexuals.
This results in my virginity as a teenager, whereas other trasexuals got laid because their neurons weren’t wired in such a feminine manner, didn’t have as high inherent aversion to their reality.
My penis isn’t compatible with my neurons, my dick getting sucked hurts and feels strange, whereas in other trasexuals it doesn’t feel as jarring.
This is a double whammy due to mathematics, Because it is so hard for me to get laid, I have not experienced penis in vag, therefore I cannot even remove my penis without regretting it, which is IRONIC because I would probably regret it less than other transsexuals, and yet obtaining the neccessary data to proceed with the operation is so hard for me (reference 40 year old virg movie.)
I am a supreme genius.

Trasexuals are not fags, enough with that anal prolapse nonsense. Fags can orgasm from their butthole because they have magical fag faerie powers, trasexuals are just like you and me, can’t orgasm fro their butthole.

Secondly let me break it down.
If you ban sex changes, trannies will just cut off their balls with hedgecutters.
If you ban hedgebutters, trannies will just cut off their balls with rubber bands.
If you ban rubberbands, trannies will just jump off a building.
Therefore sex change is not a violation of hippocratic oath.

Turd : I was talking about what is currently acceptable. Gender reassignment is. Having your arm amputated or a baboon heart fitted are not so
those ridiculous examples of yours are both unrealistic and unethical. By contrast having a vagina fitted since you were not born with one when
you should have been is entirely reasonable. Had I the money myself I would even pay for Trixies operation. As she has suffered enough already

You mention drug trials. Anyone volunteering for one has to sign a waiver absolving the company in question of any responsibility whatsoever
if anything goes wrong. Now it may be legal but it is most definitely not moral. It is far more worrying than someone simply wanting a vagina

Transgenderism is not a mental disorder and it is a very ignorant statement to make

Not all gay men have anal while many straight men have anal with straight women

It wasn’t ignorant, it was a assertion of fact, by default it is, not much different from the Capgras Delusion, or what was done on WW1 ships with Dazzle Camoflauge, or methods of deceptive assertions in logic.

ACapgras Delusion is certainly a mental disorder, the inverse, not recognizing your own body, or parts, as you is as well. You literally are who you are, that is who you are. Trixie is literally a make, I am not being ignorant in asserting he is who he is. His wants and desires are a result of a viscioys circle arising from a negative set of feedback loops. Most people don’t seek to denounce themselves to the point of mutilation to make them feel more natural. When they do, such as cutting off a creepy sixth finger or a goiter, even that seems from identity disorders, though most fully grasp and sympathize with it. It still is very much a mental disorder though, related to the acceptability of the body. Many cultures don’t accept our medical emphasis on plastic surgery as healthy, they encourage a more holistic acceptance if the body, even when it seems odd or ugly, because that is who you are. Some cultures refuse to wash themselves to this day saying the stink is a gift from god, part of who you are.

I’m not being ignorant, but brutally correct. I’m not being a white western heterosexual whatever- quite the opposite, I’m asserting it from a cultural anthropology position of how people grasp this from around the world, synthesizing it. In the west, we’ve allowed this to grow into a absurd fetish. He actually wants to turn his asshole into a vagina. That is crazy for more reasons I can list. It would take days to write it all out.

And notice I said “most gay men” are pragmatic enough just to take it in the ass, I didn’t say all. No shit some will go against the general expectation of Gay Guy = Sodomist, I implied that when I said “most”.

Are you refuting that somehow? Did I say that wrong? What I said was right.

I do not know the percentage of gay men who do have anal and unless you have statistical evidence to support your claim
then neither do you. Now most probably do. But without any actual data it is nothing more than an unsupported assertion

Depends on how you look at it. A transgender is a male body with female mental qualities. A femboy could have widehips, but no boobs, might want boobs, might want no boobs. So you could say its a mental disorder because mind doesnt match the body it has, or you could say its a body disorder because body doesn’t match the mind it has. Depends on your semantics.

Thankyou. I am personally praying you win the lottery, so you can buy me 5 hookers and put me in the clear to have a sex change with no regrets. 5 hookers are needed since I am basically a virgin and need to know what it feels like before I irrevocably mod my penis.

Tru. Drugs won’t work. Testerone actually causes more transsexualism as it increases the drive to transition and increases the self-repulsion factor. Doubt there is a such thing as a cis-conversion-pill.

Removing the drive to be transsexual is like trying to remove the desire to eat food and drink fluids. Such tendencies are embedded in low-plasticity type neurons. If you succeed at rearranging their neurons you will just end up with a person as a hollow shell which has no coherent drives at all.

I think a sex operation may mess you up even more. To me, male-to-female trannies are still gay men. Everything on top of that is just fluff.

Different pathologies and psychologies. Gays are completely different than trannies. Sissy cucks and femboys are like imbetween gays and trannies, typical Modern gays are not like trannies at all, they are more like Plato’s, and people that listen to garbage Nikki Minaj music. Mtfs are more like lesbians than gays.

You aren’t an expert on heterosexual male psychology, female psychology, gay or lesbian psychology, and you have never had a sex-change nor are you a transsexual, and you are free to think whatever you please, this is America and we are free to think as we please.

It’s just different flavors of the same thing, no need to make it fancy. I also don’t think of you as a woman, I think of you as a confused feminine boy/man. You don’t even think like a woman, you only think that you think like a woman, and there is a big difference.

Well, you’re no expert on female psychology, that’s for sure.

Sure I am. I am an expert on all forms of human psychology, they are simple species, easily mappable.

Technically, all of existence is flavors of the same thing, so you have to quantify it.

I think of society as confused and delusional, and you as confused/delusional, but this is America and you are free to think as you please.

If by think like a woman you mean confused and irrational, then yes I have evolved past such genders. I have said it before and said it again, I don’t identify as a typical gender, or even a hermaphrodite, I have evolved past such things, I am a 7th gender, which is a gender of mind, body can’t process it, at most clothing can represent it’s magnificence and aesthetic marvelance. 7th gender is mostly inconcievable unless you have experienced the state of mind before.

Great, you just described yourself as a freak.

Don’t know much about WW1 ships, but I do know about Adagio Dazzle’s camoflage, it is really an honest camoflage, to those watching, the Enlightened, her demon was obvious, but to the deluded 3rd wall entities, the puppets, it was invisible.

I have a male body but I am not my body. Do you even dabble in Enlightened philosophy at all? Jesus was an Enlightened but Bible bumpers fail to recognize his genius and misinterpret his works. Jesus was an I am, I am that which I am which is what I See, Inner Imagination Trumps In My Opinion.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_2l0RjZvOI[/youtube]

Why are you suggesting we should adopt the traditions and customs of simple unevolved primitives? Should we model our society after chimps and baboons too?

Call it a fetish but I was born this way. And the fact is you are a white western heterosexual - that is what you are. You aren’t a whigger who is a white with a black brain, and you aren’t a tranny who is a white who wishes they could alter lucid reality, escape their own circumstances and make their imagination real, so you have no ability how even to even test whether or not you are correct.

Also, you imply that my condition is unnatural, when it is actually natural and you have it reverse, I tried to brainwash myself to be more masculine to fit in to society and blablabla, I was actually born transsexual and if you want to be scientific about it, my penis doesn’t work right and BJ’s hurts me because my neurons are wired for Vagina mode and so deep down my mind is configured for me to have a vag, but my body didn’t match. So we see behavioral patterns manifest such as obsession with amputation and body escapism, as a function of a deep neuronal mismatch to the sensory data it is presented with.

I never said anything about altering my butthole at all.

I was a very fem teenager, bullied alot but I rose and became the bully myself because quite simply I had no choice. So if I come off as masculine so be it that is the way of nature, its a cold brutal world and you guys aren’t helping.

I suppose I am.

Unfortunately for you I do not gamble but I agree with you about losing your virginity while you still have a penis. You do not need five
hookers just a few women who will give you good sex on separate occasions [ you do not want bad sex ] Just doing it once may not be
good so you need to do it multiple times. And there are plenty of sites you can go to to have free no ties sex with complete strangers