Turd's warped views of masculinity.

And he managed to reproduce with a woman. Moral of the story.

Yeah but modern feminism didn’t exist back then.

Quit being a little bitch. Always excuses with you.

When theres a demonic Twilight Zone plague out to get me, not much I can do.

I have had women swear to me that they loved me, and even if they were mad or upset at me, that they would at least try to communicate with me why.

They could not even do that. Not even do that. Not even send me a simple message. Not even one simple message. Each new one, I say to myself, “Maybe she will be different. She will be different” But they always are the same. All liars. All carbon copies. I am a fool for believing it could be different. I am a fool for loving them. They are all part of a Twilight Zone conspiracy to break my spirit and maximize my suffering. They are all demons from hell sent to ruin me.

They are all liars, all promise breakers, all filthy rotten cunt liars.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ07JyztEIU[/youtube]

Yes, but they are also wonderful.

You take the good and the bad. There be no human race if men just wrote off womankind on their obvious faults alone.

♬ Yes all Women are liars, but they also have vaginas,
Defrauders that cheat and steal, but give live birth too.

Herms have vaginas but they also have penis which makes them more fun

Half of them get c-sections

So do baboons and pretty much every other animal

And this isnt even a pro nowadays, Most of the time they dont let you ever see your kid and they make you pay child support for a kid you can’t even talk to, then they brainwash your kid to hate you

They are the only ones with functioning, time tested reproductive systems cabable of taking sperm and turning into babies, and by no means are we wasting a dime on your stupid DNA concept, we would go extinct before we could get it going, and all the alternatives you’ve listed are utterly pointless. If it can’t reproduce, it isn’t worthwhile to consider in a reproductive light. Doesn’t mean send what doesn’t fit to the gas chambers, but it does mean the spotlight isn’t on them, and that any pleasure or attention spent on them is wrongfully wasted.

Real Man + Real Woman = Baby.

Rarely test tube baby works.

No other viable alternatives right now, and freakish fetishes are not a viable alternative, and arguments otherwise fall on default deaf ears, because it is insane to even consider otherwise.

For all the problems of women, they are the only option forward, and cries that it is unfair or we should invest in some retarded concept just to make your freakish fetish more reasonable isn’t gonna Garner any real support, as it us utter escapist bullshit.

Dick slides into vagina, ejaculates, 10 months later baby falls into toilet, and the mother chews the umbilican cord. That’s life, that’s how it works. It is good if a man and woman can live together and talk for 19+ after that even, and even hold hands, hug, or make more babies.

You need to talk to Ecmandu, he can give you the inside scoop you don’t seem to be getting.

I am not a soldier, but I seek to end war. The DNA machine will end war. As an individual, I don’t really get anything from it, other than knowing I did the right thing. So what does the DNA machine do for me, the individual? Kinky sex is what I get from it.

But the DNA machine’s purpose is to create larger, bigger, and better brains. This is where Ecmandu’s scoop comes in.
Turd, you don’t seem to be getting that Women are assholes, who date and get impregnated by asshooles, this in turn creates an asshole society full of asshole politicians. Without the DNA machine, humans may go extinct, or worse, create a society devoid of any intelligent or independent thought at all. An Orwellian future where group trumps the individual, and since there is no individual, noone is actually happy. Think of this orwellian future like rooting for Celebrities in magazines, whom you don’t even know, that’s what it’s like.

You don’t get it, your DNA machine will eliminate sex, and the vast majority of people down to a few drone technicians slaved to preserving your machine. We would become a ant colony, that machine our queen. How many colony species has mass orgies amongst the drones? Only the queen fucks, and everyone else gives up their lives and freedoms to protect it.

Your talking about sacrifing every life and liberty for some silicon electronics. We wouldn’t need billions of people, just a handful. All our thoughts and ideas would just be software, largely superfluous.

The concept if freedom and individuality, of pleasure, comes through human reproduction, it makes no sense in any other light. The gay rights movement, if it to survive, will eventually have to accept this logic before servicing it’s own limited and completely dependent alternatives. Without heterosexuals, there can be no gays, all your fantasies, hopes and dreams has to recognize the necessity of heterosexuals carrying on, and that alternatives simply don’t exist, nor will anytime soon. Straight people fucking and making babies is what is more important, not gay existentialist angst. Gays are tolerated up until the point that they threaten or undermine hetero reproduction. It is the straight people who make the babies after all, without that, we die off. Something that needs absolute consideration and respect for.

At some point in the future global over population is going to become a reality and when it does the emphasis will be
on stabilising the human race not increasing it ad infinitum though it will eventually become extinct as all species do

Yes, but even then, reproduction still is the focus. Look at China, massive overly populated, yet it never said “fuck reproduction” all together, it took it even more seriously. For the longest time, it had the one child policy, paid a lot of attention to families, had to be very conscientious about family planning and integrity of the family unit, you couldn’t have women getting married and divorced then married again and divorced having kids each time. A lot of the freedoms you may think lead to greater hendonism because the consequences are less lead to more restrictions and paranoia for the survival of society. Everything in society gets rearranged to ensure the max number of people can reproduce whilst decreasing the long term population curve to something more manageable.

Countries tend to be douchebags in those straits, but you’ll rarely hear them persecuting people voluntarily refusing to reproduce. They oftentimes slap down hard on waste- such as elitist corruption, hendonism, blatantly alternative homosexual culture. Most resistant large nation to this trend is India, which likes to think it still is a rural tribe of aryan invaders in a largely untouched rural, forested paradise in which anything can go- but it slaps down harder than even the Chinese do from time to time.

The Nicer Delta is set to become massively bloated population wise by the end of the century, 1 billion people. They are already starting to go some stringent reorganization, Book Harem pushed it first with Shari’a- on the presumption it could reform society and make all the structural issues go away- it clearly can’t in and of itself, wasn’t designed at all to deal with overpopulation problems.

I of course don’t advocate restrictions against homosexuality in such epochs, merely note it occurs. I’m fanatically against our current gay pride pronouncements in eras of massive demographics collapses, like take The Walking Dead, they keep picking up gay couples… Fine, you can come along, but your breeding too. You aren’t gonna get around it, I will tie your asses down, force the gay guts to fuck a dyke like Arabs do to camels, for the sake of making babies. You can’t afford to loose genetic diversity in such a scenario when the local breeding population appears to be under a hundred people, if they start quoting feminists and gay right activists, pistol whip the bitches and let them know nobody cares if your a faghot or you got existentialist angst, but nobody gets to opt out on reproduction at this point in time, as so few people are left.

When you live in eras with large, stable middle classes, 2+ children per family, that is the era when homosexual activity is mist free and can flourish, but under no means is it a universal right if man- a depopulating virus or natural disaster, or war can shift dramatically the emphasis. Massive droughts or lost of habitable land can likewise make the population as stressed out as if it was over populated overnight… a lot of attention needs to be paid to such scenarios. Actual overpopulation takes a few generations to achieve… you gotta control that as well. Culture and Existentialism and fake as shit human rights are not kings in such situations. The idea what is pleasurable is right, what a few desire is equalably creditable isn’t always right in extreme eras, and these eras happen more often than we want to admit. It is always just over the horizon. History is testament to this. Any Utopia you aim for is quickly followed by the Dyutopia of your oversight and missteps. I wouldn’t try to make such a blunder as trying to sculpt the future of humanity in the mindset of depraved individuals. I advocate a society of the middle class like Aristotle, of stable and far thinking individuals. It would allow a lot of variation, but I’m the first to admit that if my arm wouldn’t obey me in a survival situation, clinging whilst trying to flee, I would hack it off without hesitation. We didn’t evolve nor do we survive by playing to gay agendas, quite the opposite. It can be tolerated only in good times, by degrees, and it is never universally assured on a de facto level, however much it can be legislated. Society will mick and disregard such laws once the stress sets in, and will seek to crush them. Look at Russia for evidence of this. They are dying off.

I do find it interesting that a man who himself chooses to be celibate has no problem in lecturing others to reproduce where he thinks it necessary. A low birth
rate is however no justification for enforced sex regardless of the consequence for the local population. Also we are just as expendable as any other species no
matter how much we may think otherwise. We are destined to become extinct and that is an undeniable truth. Regardless of what measures may or may not be
taken in the meantime to ensure our continued existence. We have no God given right to exist forever let alone at all since that is just typical human arrogance

False, not to mention delusional on your part, with no merit to your argument.

If you subscribe to the idea you exist, that you are mortal, and that your not self created, then you lack the right to extinguish all of humanity, as your merely a side effect and consequence of generation. Humans have the right to continue to exist, there is no right to extinction, nor is it inevitable. We didn’t evolve the capacity to judge the economy of things for the sake of resigning ourselves away, and writing ourselves off. Justifications for things can’t contradict existence, we are more than ourselves, we are also how we come to be before we are, and continue on after we pass away. Laziness and hendonism doesn’t have a authoritive vote otherwise.

And I’m celebrate because I’m poor. Wouldn’t be if I could reasonably produce a healthy child now, and I also have responsibilities to my community, we have a drug epidemic right now. I’m trying to end it.

We do have the right to continue to exist but my point was about whether such a right existed before we ever did. Obviously not. And I do not have the right to extinguish all of humanity. But my point to that is that extinction is inevitable. As ninety nine per cent of all species that have ever existed already are. We are
not immune from the laws of nature any more than any other species

Obviously it did, or we wouldn’t be talking. How many species protect their young, or defend stragglers in herds? Why are we social animals, why do we form communities? Everything we do is aimed at survival and continuation.

We did not have the right to exist before we actually did because that is a logical impossibility. And neither are we the
only species that does all of that either though they have less problem in removing the weakest when required to do so

We had the right to exist before we did, because God created the world in the five days before we came, and made us a part of it on the sixth. You spoke if God in the post above.

What are rights in biology, if they don’t exist in causality and in the atomic ordering of things? The biological leeches constantly from the non-biological mineral world. Our RNA makes the non living things ordered and useful. There are no known places man has reached yet on earth that us without the touch of life, however deep we descend in the waters, however deep we did, however high we climb, cold or hot, there is life. Life derives from non-life. In a sense, everything we are comes from it. If we have these things called rights, they exist in some form across nature, and the mechanisms that starts and ends such things are likely found in the inorganic. Breathing oxygen, the conversion to carbon dioxide. For a animal, a right we could claim. The inverse, same for plants. We balance and compliment one another.

I’m guessing your not read in the Gazan debates between the Christians and the Neoplatonists, like Olympiodorus? The texts for this era are little read and absurdly expensive, but are the best for these discussions.

I did speak of God but only as a figure of speech as I am an atheist so do not believe in him
Strange how you went from religion to science unaware of the contradiction between them

To summarize, China sux and is ran by retards so their policies are irrelevant to the discussion.

To summarize, 99% of sex is non-reproductive, turd im guessing is a cuck that believes men must be worker drone slaves of women, and men never do non-reproductive sex with women. And he fights a war on drugs, because his degenerate mother abused him, and his degenerate family were a bunch of crackheads and junkies.

Since turd is himself degenerate, he doesnt realize that the DNA machine would actually fix degeneracy, rather than his futile war on drugs like putting gopher pegs into a hole.

The point of the DNA machine is to enhance sex, all turds claims of it removing sex are bullshit. Just small minded people who dont know the wonderful capabilities of genetics, who want human to stick in the same rot and us to be born into a sick sad world generation after generation.

Its like, all your masculine feminine dichotomies are bullshit, all your psychology is bullshit, its human centric. Its like in other species, females act different, fuck we could engineer hot lesbians that squirt semen out their clitorises, fuck all your limited perceptions dont realize all the wonderful tweaks and capacities we could do with genetics, we could even engineer people who dont have smelly poop.