Vampires

I remember James once accused me of being a vampire:

I have to admit, he got a large part of that right. I do have a vampire complex (though the part he got wrong was that I have even a faint interest in politics). What’s interesting here is that he expresses a related but opposing complex: the werewolf complex. The werewolf is not sexy. He’s harry, smelly, and doesn’t have good table manners. And he looks like he could be a rapist. The vampire is sort of a rapist too, but at least he takes his time, and is never willing to rape his victim until he has successfully gotten her to fall in love with him, willingly giving herself to him. The werewolf at least is honest–he bears everything in full sight whereas the vampire (as James points out) hides in the darkness–but this honesty could be a result of stupidity. The vampire at least is intelligent, the werewolf is a dumb animal. A woman needs to be careful around a vampire because of his subtlety, whereas she could probably out smart the werewolf if she manages to keep her distance. The werewolf is simply a good, but boringly dull, man who is afflicted by a disease. He can’t help it. He is easily taken advantage of and bottles it up inside, until the energy of his rage can no longer be contained and it bursts free.

Both are psychoanalytic symbols for the male psychology–hence the sexual element–but the vampire lore is transferable to the feminine very fittingly. Women make excellent vampiresses–and they are very sexy–for good reason: if the key element that gives the vampire an edge over the werewolf is intelligence, then both men and women have that in the bag; but if the edge that the werewolf has over the vampire is brute physical strength, then I’m afraid that’s more of a masculine trait.

Werewolves disease kills vampires, which is its only advantage beyond hunting in packs.

Metaphor: Those who live off of the life blood of others so as to live forever are alluring to the feminine.

…Happy Halloween. :evilfun:

Godlike beings are designed to fascinate women, making women desirous of their company, to be the chosen. God’s a man, duh. His appeal must be naughty more than nice for the danger factor to compel women to know that they are special, the spared if lucky, worthy of a God if coupled.

Eve chose to partake in the forbidden fruit so she could be as a god.
… reminiscent of Hillary … :confused:

Fact is you need a better lover if them biting you on the neck don’t make you feel some kind of way.

If so why do women say they are attracted to men with jobs.

Someone bites me they best dodge.

JSS wrote

What? :confused: She ate the wrong fruit. She should have eaten both simultaneously, but being brainwashed by God does stupify one. Actually, Adam as just a man, the first, seems a fabrication. Adam was probably more like God himself in human form who gave Eve “his rib”, but she chose not to be with him and ate from the tree to learn how to escape from his control issues. Now that makes more sense.

Because it is less politically incorrect to state that in your case than the real reason, your a Tranny, duh.

I’ve accused Gib of being a Cicada. I was far more accurate in my diagnosis of his Tithonus Complex. People accuse the Gibber of being anything but human.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SU5r8MD_4lQ

I’d love it if this thread became about me.

But do not all or most, or some serious about life and expressing it metaphorically, -not engage in a figurative vampirism?

Why do so many power couples split if one overshadows the other creatively?

Because, they wake up to the fact that their partner has been suckin off what’s left of their life blood, : their creative energies, their reason and purpose for living.

The ones who survive, well, their loving priortizises their living. Their love is almost self sacrificial.

These threads are commentaries on us all.

But I’m the poster boy.

Anyway, Turds, you gotta flesh out this Tithonus analogy a bit more. The only way I can see it fitting my personality is a bit of longing for my youth. I also know the cicada imagery was used in the movie all about drugs: A Scanner Darkly which I believe was based on Philip K Dick’s novel. ← Was he grabbing that from the Tithonus myth? Does drug use symbolize a longing for youth in your eyes? A longing for immortality?

You’ll pick up on it eventually, and by then, it will be too late. I 100% nailed you.

How many men would be prepared to die at the hands of a female vampire if she gave them
sex that no ordinary woman could. How many women would be prepared to die for the same
Likewise women having sex with male vampires that would gave them orgasms no man could

Trixie wants a planet full of hot bisexual lesbians so that she can have sex any time she wants
But imagine one full of hot female vampires who would take your sperm instead of your blood
And the more that you fuck them the longer and better the orgasm

You have no idea, do you.

I do, actually. That’s what makes this so ironic.

Ooooh, it’s ironic. Now I believe you.