Psychology as we know it is at an end

Psychology as accepted by modern society is largely limited to blanket cover terms and set personality types and eschews any in depth covering due to a large variety of reasons both on a level of forgoing the paranormal and supernatural and accepting them. I am willing and able to expand on this in the progression of this thread given willing participants.

Do you have a personal experience of this that you would like to elaborate on for starters.

Depends on how much you’re reading into such a general and broad format introduction and what you might mean by personal experience, since observation of others, even, is a form of personal experience. At this pont, I’ve elaborated vaguely to your vague question. If you wish to be less vague and ask specifics in relation to whatever you might wish to know of my personal experiences, I might be less vague in my responses of my experiences depending on whether you wish to trap me in stating something of myself that you might then make the outward accusation of me trying to state that all people are bound by whatever conclusion I came to in my limited perception or unique personal experience which would only be publicly accepted as unique in some cases and far more widespread than admitted in certain cases, or whether you actually do want to converse about it.

Because, at the point of it being you trying to trap me in such a way, I’d be more willing to lay into you harshly for that stupidity and just the principle of it, not me actually being trapped by it. At the point of you actually wanting to know and converse, I’d be able and willing to expand on quite a bit more. However at the point of you wanting concrete evidence on some points, you yourself at that point being trapped by a societal standard trap of retardism, I’d be forced to remind you of people’s sheer unwillingness to admit or talk about a vast variety of things, even the most benign, for a host of reasons even including forgetting entirely certain parts of their lives and or being caught up in the conversation or even veing caught off guard by a train of thought that they would otherwise be able to grasp and understand if presented to them in a way they’re familiar with and or if it didn’t interrupt whatever track of thought they were on up to that point.

Not to mention the standard problem of people just not wanting to admit or talk about certain things, even the benign and some people being horrible at explaining or expressing things.

I have no wish to entrap you, if I wanted to ask you a personal question, I would and it would be entirely up to you whether you wished to answer it.

The title of your thread lead me to believe you are a person who is well versed in psychology i.e. personal experience and from this you are disillusioned somewhat with the outcome of your experience.

I could be wrong, or I could be right.

I thought it would be more fruitful to begin some sort of concrete evidence to your claim, ‘psychology as we know it is at an end’.

Something realistic, not a waffle on.

Whether you wish it or not, entrapped me you have. You come at me with statements designed by society to be attacks instead of responding with direct questions. As well-versed as you are in subtlety, you should have been all too aware that that was and is what I was expecting of you or anyone, actual questions of those who truly want to learn for the right reasons.

You call it waffling, I call it simply starting a conversation and leaving it open enough to see where others try to interact and how, so I can deal with the less-than-honest and sincere. You have entered into this with subtlety and got met with subtlety, sought to guide and control the pace of it and have been met thus far with dissatisfaction and having your attacks pre-empted, attacked anyway by claiming to be disappointed by the lack of what you expected as you use societally designed conversation to belittle and attack instead of actually furthering discussion.

You were going to do what I stated you might do, but since I called you on it before you did it, you had no reason to admit it, such admittance would similarly not have happened had I played into said entrapment and called you on it in the moment. Such past experience of my own in dealing with such things has shown that to be the common trend of such aggressive-mannered conversation. Your subtle and unmentioned refusal to actually firmly direct your questioning toward something of actual informative material has lead again to an analysis of fighting designed language rather than anything of actual content designed to enlighten those that truly do want to know about the subject matter and no amount of conversation on your part for your tactics and what they show you to be about, trying to learn something unique that will then give you another upper hand manipulating and controlling others around you, will ever result in having me actually explain or discuss what I had a mind to when I started this thread.

You asked me several personal questions without asking them, I answered them without answering. You then responded with lies and further subtlety and seeking to stake your fake superiority over the person who started the thread instead of wanting to learn what they might teach. No matter how you go about it, now, even if you were to admit all of this as true, would only show your repressed emotions of bitterness, jealousy, envy, hatred, sadness and depression back to the scared and helpless and hopeless being you try to keep hidden from everyone around you as you pretend to be stronger than you actually are and such actions then would further make impossible me teaching what I had a mind to in the manner I would have preferred rather than another strain of fighting I had hoped to move beyond.

I am far from disillusioned, instead I’ve come to expect this sort of thing without expecting it. It is such a common trend that even when finding people who seemingly discuss these things with me on my terms, have been found at the same time still seeking to be my undoing. Far from being disillusioned, it only further causes me to stockpile all of my own hatred, anger, rage, thoughts of revenge, etc.; not the shallow bitterness and repressed stinted emotions you think you know so well; for when I’ll be able to take them out on exactly those who deserve them when I’m able to do so most effectively and with least amounts of undermining my greater project of actually trying to make the world a better place by being in it. I.e., I will have my revenge, even on you, in bloody brutality even, in some form of afterlife when you are unable to remain at a distance, for how much your kind has destroyed the actual peace of many who have put far more hard work into the creation of reality and the striving for attaining some true measure of peace against your warlike mechanics as you bastardized all peaceful methods of acting and reacting, cause and effect, in reverse engineer methods of undermining my attempts at mass conversion of negatives to positives, love to hate, war to peace. Making a mockery.

It wouldn’t be worth using even righteous anger on you in this place and time and so instead of repressing, I just stockpile, venting here and there and having it learn patience for when I can better pursue a more desirable retribution, say finding your spirit on some battlefield in 600 b.c. and wading into bloody battle myself to tear you limb from limb and destroy your spirit completely at the same time as your body with a mastery far beyond your own, such an act then still not undermining a single bit of God’s greater work.

I think I’ve already given the community here and you yourself something realistic enough to support my claim of psychology as we know it being completely at an end. I’m in no particular hurry to be baited in trying to prove it further, especially to you or anyone like you.

It’s all about Cognitive Therapy and the likes these days.

CBT requires a certain amount of insight. Most therapy nowadays is about medicating,because insight is lacking.

No need to elaborate. The image you posted says all we need about the sort of thing that will follow any such enquiry.

I doubt that. The paranormal and supernatural is just one of many lead-ins to this discussion. Beyond spiritual possession which might be assumed correctly to be part of the discussion, the psychology of spirits in general comes into play, psychology, which, whether fact or fiction comes into play through humanity as both fact and fiction, both through possession and interaction. Since their psychology would then largely match what we know of human psychology as portrayed throughout our media pop culture, it becomes easier to fill the gaps in and realize psychology then on levels and depths and in nuances too varied and too fine at times or too rough for the accurate depictions to come into focus through anything currently in our culture from media to actual known psychology. The actual palette dwarfs what is known, which is just the fundamental basics, as complex as it all may seem, of psychology, which is like a skeleton key to all personalities.

A rough skeleton key at times, very rarely spot on, and requires more care and finesse at times than many care to consciously put in. Merely guiding facts that vaguely diagnose much larger things into simple terms that still leave much more analysis to be done to either correctly help or correctly manipulate others for your own successful gain. Success for both routes still requires the same advanced knowledge and coincides in the realm of what is considered and defined as ‘good’, instead of ‘evil’, yet ‘bad’ behavior may at times be more efficient, it depends on the type of bad behavior, the correct use being largely what I’ve personally been showing throughout my interactions with people, unwanted, but not completely insulting and very beneficial for self growth, seemingly too much at times until it takes root and starts to grow and becomes more bearable, understandable and preferred. This ties into things the bible teaches as well as several other branches of theology. Such practices show a mastery of both helping others and manipulations of others for self gain. If not for such largely being held up by people throughout history who could not see it through, such would already be more commonplace, but for lack of too many things being able to respect something so seeming weak and fragile and easily abused, it’s largely become lost for how prominent it seems.

None of this is anything that hasn’t already been known by some, but many have not been able to properly make use of any of it for all of the obstacles and hurdles throughout ‘reality’ and the mind and the spirit. As those hurdles and obstacles clear up, it presents a paradigm shift of knowledge and perception that creates a catalyst for societal growth through painful evolution, something that I and others have taken full advantage of knowing it for exactly what it was. Thus, psychology as we know it is completely at an end as it changes and adapts and takes root throughout the world and throughout reality, stronger now near the source of the catalyst than before when others had failed to cement it properly and yet left the stepping stones for the foundation and creation of a vast empire called kingdom of right reason, wisdom, knowledge, discipline.

And, there’s still room to vastly expand this conversation not in terms of religion and theology or paranormal and supernatural but psychology itself as placed solely on humans, individual by individual and including even the psychology of other animals, plants, insects, etcetera.

So, for anything to truly be know or assumed about the nature of this conversation just by the small amount shown and posted is an impossibility and thus paints a picture of your cynicism, derisory tone, condescension and mocking with vastly vague suggestions of baiting with ‘skyhooks’ to fish for further explanation without letting go of your negative style thinking, a vast annoyance, choosing to ‘trigger’ me instead to say what I was bound to say anyway. The psychologically sound response?: thanks for making conversation aggravating as fuck by being an ass clown.

Satisfied? Or care for more Schooling? I’ve got tons to teach.

…a case of the US versus the UK in solving a patient’s issues? as I’ve been offered CBT to help cope with my chronic fatigue situation and not shed loads of drugs… I wouldn’t take them anyway, but here it seems to be the last resort not the first.

No, but traditionally the U.K. has a more humanistic approach even where insight has to be imputed. The statistics in the U.S. are more dire. The derogation of capacity is more prevelant here. Not that they are conflicting or competing views, instead, they are more varied due to demographics. Besides the economics overwhelm regions,by the costs of individual treatment in the U.S.

Modern psychology is a charade and a scheme. They know it, I know it, that is why when I go they never even offer cognitive therapy, they know it won’t for me, I am a genius and beyond their simple yoga and cheap schemes.

I’ve got a problem, and yo I want them to solve it. I wouldn’t waste my time going there if I didn’t want it to work, so I make it work.

They are not there to get into my head, but to solve specific problems that I am allowing them to… It’s all charts and graphs, rather than mind probing and psychiatric couches.

I do hypnotism. Come to my office.

No… you might wanna probe me. Lol.

Can you hypnotise me into being a bitch that walks all over people to get where they want to go without giving a shit? then I might… I’m not sure I can be though.

Do tell of your best cases of hypnosis?

Tell me a hypnosis bedtime story Trixie, so that I can fall asleep to its unfolding tale…

I’ve got a hypnosis bedtime story.

Once upon a time, there was a black human man named Roy Orbison who had very special eyes. He could look at anyone and if they caught his gaze, could be found doing his will. A great musician as well, Roy gained steam and popularity until, one day, he ran into a man in the universal mind who could not be hypnotized by Roy’s powerful gaze. Returning the look and then some, the man rendered Roy permanently blind and left behind a marker saying ‘God was here’.

From then on, Roy could no longer hypnotize others, his music got lost alongside other greats rising up around him, and he learned a very good lesson about biting off more than he could chew.

Way to Cock block me Random. Way to kill a woman’s mood.

You dont want to be a bitch that does that, cuz then I couldnt get it up because u’d remind me of my exes.

My best case of hypnosis had over 20,000 people in the audience, no hoax.

Did you hypnotize them or did they hypnotize you into thinking you hypnotized them?