The Totality of Mental Illness.

I pretty much have every mental illness in the book. Even that newfangled “coffee-drinking” mental illness. Schizophrenia, psychopathy, you name it. I even have the fat disorder and want to eat fast, fried, and fatty food. But I’m also anorexic.

What do I do? How do I be cured?

Well Trixie, you’d be cured if every single girl you met treated you with decency, and didn’t act like rude and heartless liars to you. And if they weren’t manipulative assholes that relentlessly gave you the silent treatment as part of their vicious sadistic self-absorbed narcissism, you might have turned out fine. If girls weren’t so maliciously abusive to you, I don’t think you would be such a crazy Trixie. That’s what I think.

Just don’t approach people like you approached me, otherwise people will always loathe you. It’s really very simple actually, people don’t feel they have the duty to converse with those that spray their piss all around them. You have issues with marking territory that you dont even have a desire to claim. You seem to enjoy just to ruin it for those that live there, and then you get morally upset when they notice you stink.

My advice is to eat more fruit.

I wasn’t always like this. I used to be nice. I am a victim of society.

All human beings are mentally ill in one degree or another. The so called “normal” people will never admit it though.

This is tru. I am less crazy because at least I admit I am crazy. The craziest crazy is the one whom cannot admit they are crazy.

Trixie,

:romance-caress: You already know why MM cares. Everyone steps on toes, I do. Some forgive, some don’t. I know that’s not really your goal.

You are nice Trixie

Well, when someones too deep into the ocean, you surely couldn’t bring them a boat from where you stand on the land, so they have a spare in case something happens to them.

Yet my OPINION would be that you too must work at it just as all those who have come before you with similar situations.

Look I’m the least manipulative here, i love for those to think on their own. Yet when you can’t pin-point a disease it’s hard to find even the cure. So i’m only there with ya in the same boat.

[-o<

And… There we see where the illness lies within the normies… =D>

Or, the normiees lie within the illness.

An interesting documentary on transorbital lobotomy:
youtube.com/watch?v=DMkbYL1k-gU

In his defense…he gave people what they wanted…

Looks like radiosurgery (gamma knife) may be looked to as a potential alternative to pharmaceutical treatment for chronic pain, ocd, depression, anxiety, etc. It’s not very popular now (it’s used mostly for brain tumors), but with time, as science learns more about brain function (precisely which areas of brain need to be zapped), I could see it being implemented more frequently. So, lobotomy may come back, just in a more refined form.

link.springer.com/chapter/10.100 … -8363-2_61
Gamma Knife Radiosurgery:
youtube.com/watch?v=GXTxBd1AZYU

It’s already gaining popularity for treatment of OCD:
health.usnews.com/health-news/pa … s-business

Trix, why do you want to be cured? Having a whole smorgasbord of disorders is cool!

I know, I know, it’s the pain. Nobody wants to live with pain. But maybe think about that a bit. You just don’t want to be in pain. All the disorders you’re infected with are what make you who you are. ← You think you could keep that and get rid of the pain?

So I can be normal, enjoy rap music, take idiots on TV as wise sages, and vote for Hillary Clinton, and buy a car so I can put stickers like “Support our troops” and “Change - Hillary/Kaine 16”.

If I was normal, I could eat a bucketload of butchered animals and not care, because I’d be a cunt. I could also give autotune piece of garbage Bieber songs 5 star reviews.

That’s the spirit!