I figured out the Joker

I am like the Hannibal Lecter of psychologists…most specimens I can figure out in seconds…Joker was a bit of a puzzle but I’ve figured him out too.

Okay first of all he has Borderline Personality, Narcissism, OCD, and a bunch of other things.

But primarily he is motivated by Love and the loss of love (or at least that’s how it was in the comics, wife died of cancer and neither the city nor Wayne’s would help with treatment.)

All of the great supervillians are motivated by love. In this world good is bad and bad is good. Love will win in the end.
Iceman is motivated by love. Wayne also motivated by love, Joker often spares him for this reason.
Black mask is motivated by only money, so J views him as garbage and bullies him sometimes.

Do you think some stupid modernized hipster could be a villian. No not ever. They are apathetic. Apathetic people have no fuel, no balls, no anything. Won’t amount to anything but a cheap face on TV.

Because he is motivated by Love, his weakness his achilles heel is his children.

And he was killed by Joker Jr, his only son.

He never had a son in the comics, cartoons, or movies. Nope…

Yes he did. He used the DnA machine to turn Robin into the Joker. There are three Jokers, when Batman says “The Joker” he refers to a clan, such as “The Tiger” or “The Claw”…You are the 4th joker, I am the fifth joker, the Trixijoker. I am nothing more than a common clown, I have no ability to make a DnA machine of any sort. Ecmandu is the Thirdjoker, and fully capable of such a thing. The First Joker is the Blue Meanie. [size=85]The Prophecy will come to pass.[/size]

Love was not a winner for Richard, the Iceman.

A gross and incorrect exaggeration of your analysis of Triple H wouldn’t you say, after viewing the Iceman’s interview with Dr. Park Dietz.

youtu.be/S-4nzmdYQTA

I figured Joker was a man in transition to becoming a Tranny. All the signs are there.

He likes to dress up and wear makeup, likes girls colors, theatrics- needs to be noticed. His violence is repressed sexuality exploding against a heterosexual world that doesn’t understand what he is about.

Batman is straight though, cause he hangs out with a teenage boy on rooftops, wearing a suit with nipples embossed on it. Only joker is gay. And everyone who is a Joker fan is gay too.

Iceman was a joke pertaining to Arnold Schwarzennegger and Mr. Freeze.

Joker is a narcissist. All women are narcissists, therefore Joker behaves as a woman since they are all narcissists.

It’s simple - Batman is a masculine bisexual, Joker is a fem bisexual.

In the comic “Killing Joke” he had an unborn child that died with the mother but that’s about it. It was a great issue concerning the origins of how he came to be along with the transformation that took place in his life.

At any rate not quite sure what the rest of your post is about but I’ll just take your word for it. :wink:

You have never heard of Joker Junior?

Off topic but, did you know Bowser Jr. is the son of Princess Peach and Bowser?

Yes, they gave Robin a neuro toxin and tried to make him into their son to bait Mr. Wayne. Joker and Harley Quinn that is. It didn’t work too well for the Joker however at the end of the comic issue. It was a funny comic issue however.

wat they didn’t tell you was the neurotoxin wasn’t what turned him into the joker, it was a hidden DnA machine, joker hid it from Harley so she would not know. neurotoxin was only to make robin obey nothing more, it could not change his dna. in rotj it explains this.

I think you’re trying to rewrite the comic book now. Pretty sure there was no DNA machine…

it was revealed in rotj, not the comic book. rotj is return of the joker, not return of the jedi. both feature mark hamill.