Do all people think about what exists outside the universe?

Do they? Have all people in the history of the planet thought about what exists outside the universe? How many people in today’s world have thought about this concept?

I presume you meant living things, not physical things.
I thought the concepts of aliens and UFO are very common things.

Note the recent largest telescope to search for living things within or outside our universe.

If you are referring to a God [I believe that is illusory], then more than 80% of people on Earth are thinking of that most of the time.

“outside the universe” is nonsense.

I don’t mean God. People can include the occupants of the Titanic, or the current residents of a town in Spain.

Not when they thought that the sky was composed of discs upon a 2d edge of the world, or celestial spheres and what have you, and when they didn’t know that stars were suns. - but on the other hand, you don’t come up with notions of heavens without first asking ‘what is outside’? [of the world that is].

Is it an actual value, for people to think about outside the universe?
If outside the universe equates to value, and this value is separate from the universe, what intrigues me is if it’s a problem if this outside is both its own value and value relative to the universe.

Outside universe = Y
Universe = X

X = value to think about Y
Y = value

X = value to think about value
Y = anti-X

anti-X = need of X

A value? Do you mean that if people can think about outside of universe, then they are having extra-universal information occurring? Well no, because info [thoughts or values] is a subjective faculty of universe and can be anything without there needing to be a corresponding thing [fairy stories ect]. We can think about infinity, but we cannot think about infinity with infinity, as we are not that [ergo we cannot truly understand infinity].

There is a further problem; after you put all personhood, value [if we must] and all things in the cosmic blender to arrive at nothing [philosophers stone], that ‘entity’ is indescribable. The fundamental nature of reality is undefinable, ergo that which is ‘outside’ is probably that and not infinity or anything else we care to think of. It is only outside in the sense of definition putting us materially on the inside, but ultimately all of nature is the undefinable. That is also the reason why ‘value’ is not and cannot be fundamental! VO guys need to review the fundamentals imho [are you one then?].

If reality is the unknowable, to me it only seems logical if there has never existed division. 2 has never existed, meaning that information has never existed.
Assume life’s source is 1. The 1 can’t split.
The 1 is an identity, yet there is no ability to divide.
Identity is divide, therefore life’s source is the problem of divide being 1, yet 1 being unable to be itself.

1 = divide, because identity (and the identity has no creator)
divide = inability to divide.

1 being able to be itself meaning being divide is preposterous, yet it’s the means of truth meaning 1.

I believe that the 1982 film Amityville Possession is a stage of progression - or the songs by Stephanie Mills, or the film Halloween 6 - and yet they are hardly replicated compared to many other realities. I understand that this is subjectivity, but if anything is subjectivity, how does one reconcile that idea with the idea that anything needs an anti.
Nothing can be first, and yet difference is meant to exist.
Why should difference be true, if anything in the universe mustn’t apply to the origin of the universe?

There is no ‘if’ though. 2 doesn’t exist, when you have 2 x 1=2, that is 2, 1’s, and not 1, 2. reality can just divide and duplicate, but not exactly so. Its the same at base in physics, where you only ever get approximations.

The undefinable one, is not ‘1’, or any multiple, because it exists prior to their position and construction.

identity comes about 14 billion years later, and identity issues derive from the misplaced duality at root in an apparent conflict which does not actually exist.

That’s not a telescope, that’s the thing from Goldeneye, and my key to taking over the world.

You think the residents of a town in Spain are outside the universe?

No, it’s a giant swimming pool.

What sense does it make to talk about things outside the universe? Isn’t the universe all that there is? Wouldn’t it include things that are allegedly outside it?

Given that it has a beginning, one has to wonder what happened for the infinity prior to that. It may not be infinite time – an infinite ‘amount of time’ is impossible as amounts have limits and infinity definitively doesn’t. On the other hand, what went before would I concur still be part of nature or universe, but everything we can define as universe comes after its inception. We cannot for example say that relativity existed before universe, and can say that it only exists within the universe i.e. post singularity event.

So was the thing in goldeneye, it was filled with water to disguise it as a lake. So it is the thing in goldeneye, in fact your comment proved me right.

Oh, I don’t know if you can say that just yet. You still have to demonstrate how you’re gonna use it to take over the world.

By using it to have more money than God.

Man, what are you gonna charge to go swimming in that pool?

What, like Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet?

Yes, if those two actors think about what exists outside the universe, is it meaningful relative to everyone else?

Almost everyday of my life I think about it… :mrgreen:

Not dude not sir not man, and 5 dollars.