The Cage

this cage of existence, this TRAP

Where the girl of your dreams says no to you, Shitting, Shatting on your happiness, All you wanted to do is love her, protect her and care for her…But she doesn’t care, just wants to Twist rip out your heart and mangle your dreams…And three seconds later, she’s happy again…Could care less you are miserable, just carries on,

because you are a slave, an agent, to be used in modern times, denied…And if you act out on violence, they just put you in another cage, and if you talk about suicide, another cage, if you commit suicide, they say you will go to eternal suffering, a series of endless unending cages, They have no value on your happiness…

I cannot WAIT till these idiot politicians nuke and burn so called civilized society to the ground, I will look at the collapsed, flattened rubble and vaporized idiots, If I survive it I will do a dance and a jig, if I don’t survive I will torment their spirits for the rest of their days…This is what they wanted, to obey the rules, and Shit on my heart, Shit on my happiness, Shit on my dreams Corrupt my happiness and rip it from my chest…They will all get what they deserve…Everything burns…

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4tDKF_uwRI[/youtube]

1. Relying on happiness and love from anyone should always be secondary to the happiness and love a person gets from themself.

2. Most females like causing this type of emotion in males… they get off on it big time.

So you are saying females like causing males to commit suicide?

I think that that is an unintentional byproduct of their actions, so no.

One should be cautious on matters of new love…

There are emotional predispositions from hormonal imbalances which make us whichever gender or sexuality we identify ourselves with. That being said, there are countless variables to how the environment of one’s upbringing or perspective on romantic relationships or casual sex can influence that person’s conception of themselves in regards to those two classes of gender and sexuality. There needs to be a balance between loving yourself and loving others (or loving a specific other) that only you can create for yourself. These negative results (prison, asylum, suicide and erroneous afterlife condemnation) are a result of your perspective, not the reality of how things really are or how others look at these things you are looking at.

However, love, as it has evolved with man, can be the most illogical of all human aspects; ultimately fickle and nonsensical.