Henchmen

I was looking in need of henchmen but I would first like to know the psychological process of obtaining them.

My original plans was to have Joker and Mannequin as my henchmen, but Joker seems more interested in watching TV than making the DnA machine (like in Return of the Joker) and mannequin is too unstable to be my goon.

So what is the psychological process of getting henchmen because I think that is so cool to have henchmen.

If it starts at the beginning, Just zoom to 3:23.
youtu.be/FAwS35OfrAo?t=203

The psychology of acquiring henchmen as an entourage is simply ‘who you know’ so basically family and friends.

Works for the mafia however their families are powerful mine aren’t. And all of my friends are pathetic.

Any doormen in your circle of friends or family? as that’s the kind of family and friends I meant :wink:

If not, acquaint yourself with some now! they tend to be open-minded too, due to the nature of the job they’re in.

Not watching t.v. I don’t even have time to myself to do much of that either since I’m always working now and driving long commutes to my job. You know it’s terrible when even the Joker is forced to get a day job. :wink:

Still, as I’ve mentioned previously none of this will matter all that much a couple of years into the future…

This world very soon will become very ugly and global domination will be the least of our worries or ambitions for that matter.

See y’all in Mexico down at the dried up brook where the coyotes go to die.

Till then, the dust be with you.

Mexico is a shithole and would be the last place I would find myself being at along with Zimbabwe for that matter.