Compassion

Why does it feel that getting compassion from women is harder than climbing up from the depths of hell?

I mean why is society so intentionally so goddamn fucked up?

By compassion, I don’t mean the fake patronization and fake sympathy they offer people, I mean actually getting them to be a genuine loving and forgiving friend, on your terms, not their fake plastic phony “I only am friends at the office” terms.

I am entering my Bane rage mode.

It may be due to your experiences from your personal exposure to certain groups of women. From such a limited experience of yours one cannot generalize to all “women”.

However to be objective we need to rely on researched studies and other justified observations.

The main element on the subject of compassion and empathy are ‘Mirror Neurons’ which exist in reasonably large numbers in humans and the higher primates, and minimally in other animals.

From various perspectives, I believe there should be more ‘mirror neurons’ plus oxytoxins [bonding chemicals] in the average female than the male since the female human require a higher level of compassion and empathy to care of her children till they are capable of being independent.

It is not conclusive but here are some clues to the hypothesis;

At present the average level of mirror neurons in the human brains are evolving which means it will increase to greater levels in the future.

I believe humans at present can deliberately pumped up their average levels of ‘mirror neurons’ and the connectivity to enable a higher degree of compassion through various self-development exercises. The Eastern religions do have a lot of strategies to increase one’s level of compassion.

Have you tried crying in front of women?

Women like it when guys cry?

Women don’t like it when anybody cries. Most men don’t like it either, especially with women. (Not sure about man-on-man crying, though)

Mannequin told me not to, said she would never fall in love if I did.

What do you mean by this, do you mean they don’t like as in “they care and want to help” or don’t like it as in “they hate your guts”.

Only a woman could hang up on the phone and block u when you were just trying to tell your feelings to her, then 5 minutes later post an animated gif of her narcissistically lusting after herself in the mirror.

Only a woman could eternally fault you for some minor mistake, even though she herself had did the very thing she complained about more than u did.