Is the Death Star a syllogism for Romance?

The death star, is a woman on the prowl, wanting to maintain order, and blow up all planets and ecosystems of the rebellion, she want’s to subjugate nature to her commands, and punish all who have desires for freedom.

The X and Ywings (X and Y wings= male) must get past through the primary defenses - a couple of TIE fighers, cheap, poorly built, but have strength in numbers.

When the X wings go into the crack of the Death Star, it is symbolic of a male who is in a kind of feminine “cruise control”. Notice how the X wings do not attack whilst in this mode. It is a kind of clairvoyance…Notice how it occured after Luke’s tie fighter was damaged - Luke took damage from a woman, and so sank into this kind of feminine cruise control.

And the proton torpedoes, do you know what those are - you guessed it!

Some days and moments I see the sexual in all things, some days and moments I do not… my lowest common denominator coming into play probably… the precursor to innuendo.

That’s called Projection Magsj. Your very adept at projecting.

Projecting ourselves onto the world/our environment and onto others are two different things… nothing wrong with doing the former, and I find the act highly amusing in the part of my mind that projects my sexual self forth.